No celeb thread? Celeb thread!

Oh yes

>starts with a non celeb

/sage
/abandon thread

Hell yes

Me on the right.

Taypool

M-My mistress Jessica Alba just put me in the doghouse after I-I s-said the f word when she was stepping o-o-on my face w-w-with her high heels... I t-told her i-it w-was an accident but she said a potty mouthed low badger like me needs to be taught how to s-speak like a civilized person the hard w-w-way... She s-said three h-hours in the November c-chill w-would teach m-me t-to respect o-others enough to control m-my m-mouth whilst i-in their p-presence... I-I reluctantly a-agreed with h-her and w-was given p-permission to bring m-my l-laptop w-with me...

So I have given up hope jlaw will ever have more nudes or a pussy slip pic. She barely even dressed like a slut anymore.

I wonder if she wore panties that day....

please, no trannies

I hope you get frostbite.

Fuck Katie is so hot

Yes. It's too bad that she's never done a topless shoot and probably never will.

I reckon she will eventually, when she starts to lose all her fans

Let's hope for the best user

Hmm...

We shall see guys. We shall see...

Barefoot like a real angel she is.

Very true.
But what if her feet hurt..?

Then we must do our best to help her ease the pain.

I can get behind this thread

I guess she didn't learn her lesson about taking nekkid pix

>pedo detected

She used to be so hot before she was 25/a whoremom

Like...?

I heard that human tongue and saliva have healing properties.

Nat seems like a kinky bitch

marinafag ...yes everyone knows its you please go take ur meds you pathethic child molestor

Oh....

Nat is a linky bitch

would eat the poopoo

I'm also posivite she would really much enjoy this treatment

So linky

The linkiest girl around

You can tell by the look on her face

No I'm not a nigger

Why you think so?

You just look at her and know she loves having her cute little toes sucked

I want to cum on it

Don't we all

That is so lewd...

Run an oral train on Nat

no I only want to eat the poopoo

The Dormer fucks talking about eating shit and the Foy fucks talking about molesting feet.

Wtf is this thread.

Just look how proud she is of those.

They look pretty soft...
Maybe I could go for a walk with her, hand in hand, until she gets tired...

M-My m-mistress said she h-hopes my legs f-fall off, m-my arms get amputated and my heart sh-shrinks into n-nothingness s-so she can be relieved of the burden I-I am i-in her l-life...

probably been getting her little toes sucked on for many years before that pic

She loves long walks, her legs are so well shaped, she doesn't get tired so easily I'm sure.

shhh, it's a secret, nobody knows

lia

She s-said I-I tricked h-her into l-loving m-me w-with lies, half-nothings and damn flatteries... If she h-had to do i-it all o-over again she said sh-she would have just run m-me over w-with the 400 horsepower at h-her command...

Well, maybe I just wanna archieve that her feet get warm and sweaty...

Why do you want it user?

N-Now she s-says she's in an eternal wormhole: she h-has to look after my lazy, g-good for nothing ass wh-while I-I j-just s-sit around the h-house, s-sponging h-her wealth and riches l-like a Philadelphian...

Cause I would love the moment she takes off her shoes and reveals her slightly damp socks....

She s-says the only w-way f-for her t-torture t-to end i-is if one o-of u-us expires 60 y-years a-ahead o-of time... S-So she s-says m-maybe w-we'll t-take up a n-new h-hobby: chasing t-t-trains...

Oh... They would certainly smell like heavens.

Oh Hi!

Yes I can imagine...
And I would love to have them on my lap..

i'm gonna bury my nose in her little ass as you inhale her bare feets

I-I t-told h-her I-I'm d-doing m-my v-v-very b-best all d-day s-sitting o-on the couch trying t-t-o think o-of a way I-I c-can m-make her h-happy b-but so far haven't b-been able to come up w-with anything... I told her I w-w-will let h-h-her know the moment something d-does though...

She s-says she hopes s-she doesn't die from old age b-before something actually does c-come to a brainless Orc like m-me...

Oh... I surely wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her feet.

I would massage them. Run my fingers up and down her socked soles. Feel every inch...
Lewd

God I love Peyton! Would be hard to choose between her and Bella though

Hey

Oh my! I'm in love! Feel dirty that she is like 13 or some shit though

That's it, I'm gonna lose no fap November

I hope she isn't ticklish.

A bit would be cute. Would be a good reason to touch her soles...

I will murder you