I'm about to smoke weed for the first time. Any advices?

I'm about to smoke weed for the first time. Any advices?

Sleep tight!

inject it

Youll die from coughing not literally. Hope youre doing it with someone who knows how.

Hold the weed as long as you can, and don't take small hits; drink water if you cough, fully exhale if you cough.

Also, don talk to your parents on the phone if your a underage faggot

Yup, underage newfag

Inhale straight to lungs. if u keep it in your throat it will make you cough like crazy

breathe in air after you take a hit to pull it into your lungs.

this

The old rule of thumb is that you can always smoke more but you can't give back hits you've taken.

Take about two hits and wait around 15 minutes to see if you want any more.

Also, some weed strains may cause paranoia, so being in a safe place or a place where you can get safe quickly might be best.

Don't try to be a hero or it might be a bad experience.

Find better friends that don't pressure you into doing drugs. Also keep some water with you. Cotton mouth sucks

No, I want it..

GOTTA COUGH TO GET OFF

listen to music, sit back, and just relax .if your with friends , hope they don't fuck with you, and get ready for a laugh attack. and if you start to get really anxious just take deep breaths and chillout.

Hold your hit for three seconds and then exhale or else you'll die from coughing and your throat will feel like you just ate a thousand Suns. Always full exhale before you cough or it hurts like a bitch. Have a drink handy, it immediately gets rid of the coughs. Enjoy user!

Try to gravity bong your weed. There are tutorials online on how to make one. Some people don't get high their first time smoking but using a gravity bong will greatly increase your chances

if it doesn't have an extremely strong smell to it, don't smoke it. you only get one first time

Make sure he wears a condom

Dude my first time was glorious. I could not stop laughing

Dont turn into one of those faggots who get super in to weed culture who buy $100 bongs and make posts showing off your grinders or whatever. Dont become reliant on it to do anything. It will negatively affect your life.

Just do it casually once in a while. Moderation.

dont listen to this guy

>This

I've been smoking for over 10 years and that guy pretty much sums it up, theres really nothing amazing about it, if its your first time just gather some junk food and some harold and kumar and have some laughs , it wont change your life or anything, just keep it a occasional thing

Don't smoke often until 21+ unless you want to fuck your hippocampus up

Good luck on the PSAT

Almost the exact opposite advice I got the first time i got laid

OP, take a long breath in on the toke, but make sure you dont cough as it can kill you in one puff, a single puff.

go to the forest and play stick wars , or crush a can and play foot hockey , fight eachother , read signs outloud in gibberish,
things not to do
stand around like stoners and insist that you are chilling, make fun of ppl and bad trips becuase u have no self esteem