Secrets / Advice / Vent thread

Secrets / Advice / Vent thread

Even though I have all these opportunities to help myself to move forward I don't take advantage of it because I hate myself and like to do things the hard way, but I also want things to be extremely easy so I fuck myself even more.

>get chance to have 16yo pussy
>half my age
>legal where I live
>socially unaccepted still
wat do?

define get chance
Also where the fuck do you live that it's legal?

Well, I probably fucked up. I sent her
>Hey. I realized that even though we have spoken a fair bit, we don't actually know much about each other.

and now I am starting to think it was a dumb thing to do. I guess I should probably just wait it out? Probably won't have a lasting affect, but still

oping that maybe she looked at it quickly, but put of the response until she had time, then slipped her mind

It is possible knowing that she is a bit too busy, (2 Jobs, 7 Classes and FD Duty) for a 20 year old.

How long should I wait until I say something? Been 48+ hrs already

don't worry Sup Forumsro. either you take your chance one day and everything will work out or you'll just kill yourself. both will be equally satisfying. you're just using this whole thing against you cause you love to hate yourself. enjoy it while it lasts.

I have a girlfriend, but still fuck my ex every chance we get. I love my current gf, but my ex is just so hot that I can't resist. I fuck her even more than I fuck my gf.
This is my ex in the pic

How do i stop myself from loving to hate myself user.

lot of countries if noone (her and parents that is) actually, its even 14 but parents can sue even if she agrees, at 16 parents can still forbid you go near her but you wont go to court if she says she wanted it.

Still risky cause she can obviously claim not having wanted it after and noone will ask her to prove she didn't but just fuck you over cause social correctness

Pics with Ass spread pls. Of both current and ex gf

Wanna fuck this somewhat unattractive girl for some reason. Don't know why... 2nd from right

how do you get over a girl

>if noone ... (her and parents that is) actually
disagrees

I'd say just make sure she wouldn't bitch out or wait till she's 17 and fuck her on her birthday

i smell my own farts sometimes

Sadly both won't let me get nudes.

totally natural, go for it dude

wtf, she is ugly. stop fucking around and commit

work out, set goals, etc

What kind of cuck are you, just whip out your phone fgt

Comparison shots of either?

>I am so weak as a human I can barely function
>I am too weak to become stronger at a rate that is even remotely acceptable
>I cannot do anything
>I am so weak
>
>
>
>_

The one that fuck an ex....it's ok if it only a gf. But would love to see more pics

did he just dieded

jeb bush, is that you?

beneath that hate there's probably a lot of sadness, disappointment, anger and fear. feelings you had to cut off for most of your life. you will learn to allow those feelings again and get in touch with parts you will find actually loveable. not an easy game but life will provoke you anyway. don't bother too much.

>totally natural, go for it dude
True. But still am curious why do I find her attractive in the way of fucking at least.

Current

let's see her body

I'd be fucking your ex more too.....no offense

So I've been working closely with this awesome girl at work, she's at least a 8/10 chub, 19. I'm 23 so that's a bit weird but she's mature for her age. We make eachother laugh a lot and I'm pretty sure she would say yes if I were to ask her out. Only problem is we work so close and the staff isn't big. Shot could get so awkward. I know this is why it's a good rule of thumb just not to date a coworker. I've seen it happen. Just don't know if my craving for that epic chubby blonde pussy is worth the risk. I like my shitty job.

actually planned to go with waiting, but last few weeks I got the feeling she gets different ideas sooner than I planed.

Judging by that pic, your GF must be a lumberjack. That's the only why your ex would be hotter.

None taken

I know you won't do this, but...

Forget about her and move on. It is time to cut your losses and get on with your life.
Even if it is "just" how busy she is, that's still a damn good reason not to pursue her. She will not have time for you.

>but I know you won't do this.

This is my current:

Ex is hotter I think

Is your current girlfriend Russian living in Canada. Because I think I know her

your job or a relationship. it sucks but dems the breaks. i tried to neck it with the coworker and got called in to meet with my manager about knocking it off because its inappropriate "at work" even though we were in _my_ car outside of the workplace. its just not worth it.

I probably won't move on sadly.

Just get hung up on the possibilities. And the fact that she has signaled interest in the past

i am not gay (i don't think so? i have no idea)
anyway i didn't realize my friend was gay and liked me, i thought we were just close friends because i never had any good friends before and was totally starved for friendship, but now he has turned to totally hating me and wanting me dead, and now i realize that he did love me before, and now i miss him alot and would like to be with him even if it means we're gay

somebody please help me

Neither of us are wrong.

redirect your energies into a creative outlet, then move on. you can do this.

Apparently some people ruin perfectly good books to just so they can make a "statement"

Nope. Brazil

Agreed

You might get beaten to death by a mob of angry neighbors, so go for it

When is it OK to rape WOMAN?

Definitely hotter I bet she does it all and good. But you love your other girl...so....if it's a wife material be safe if not fuck it till she leaves!!!

Maybe her personality, no gayness intended, I once had a crush on this girl that was really ugly but I was so damn attracted to the way she acted/talked/thought that I didn't care

sorry buddy, gay men are fickle like that. you have to operate at their level to get their attention. you might sweep him off his feet with a grand romantic gesture, but he's likely to have moved on already as that's the standard operating procedure of most gay men. they churn through other guys far faster than hetero couples.

>19 y/o NEET
>no irl friends, never really had any
>failed high school short of 2 credits
>every day told what a worthless POS I am, a failure, etc etc etc
>become so numb I can barely feel any emotions at all
>looking for a job desperately but with no experience and no diploma not going so well, applied to well over 40 places
>finding it increasingly harder to do anything, don't even have the motivation to use internet
>nothing really entertains me anymore
>heard from an online facebook friend that cough syrup is a good cheap high
>worst fucking experience of my life and I feel even worse, depressed

i'm trying my hardest to get by, I really am, but it's getting too much for me my dudes

Trying to get into photography, and will probably join my local FD as an EMT (Funnily enough the same thing she did)

Apparently some people have money to buy shitty books no one would ever read and do dumb shit like this.

What's fucked up is my manager had told us this. She tells everyone but the other night when I was closing, the manager herself asked me if I liked the girl. Like wtf. Then she proceeds to suggest I ask her out. It's weird because the two of us are literally her best workers. Why would she suggest this? I think she thinks I'm lonely? Lol

When this says she'll stay virgin till marriage

Except I know nothing of her personality. I think I've heard her say 10 words all semester.

And frankly, I just wanna fuck her and thats it.

Anything physical that may be drawing me to her?

so go take some pictures of sad things liek rain and half melted snowflake...

I jerk off dreaming about sucking on black lactating BBW titties

I don't have anywhere i feel like i belong
i might suffer from suicidal depression

Post pic of blonde

Not my area. More probably Architectural and journalistic in a way

either they want to "promote emotional wellness" or they want to downsize the labor force, either way the business looks good.

HookerChan!!!!! Where you at?? Fart on my face yo! Or mail em to me in a bag, either way :P

bit how, before I makes things even worse

i didn't even know he was gay, i just thought that for once in my life i actually had a close friend who was interested in my life

now it makes me cry tbh cuz nobody ever loved me in my whole life

make a house look sad. find the decay of otherwise sold and noble structures.

don't hold back
don't feel bad for those left behind
everyone will be fine without you
no one will miss you

Idgaf if you believe me but on Saturday I'm taking a train to London to meet a cutter.

He's going to kill my balls with a burdizzo and then cut them out, at which point I will grab them off him and eat them.

show/send him your dick and say wrong number lol

venting. my gf told me last night that my dick is fucking massive. like almost too big. she said it hurts but sort of in a good way. I didn't know I was so hung, another girl who was 31 said she's never seen a dick so big.
I thought I was average because it looks normal on my 6'2 body.
Anyone else have a dick thats just too big?

show your face to retail managers, give 'em your resume, at least work part time, then go to school if you want or learn on your off-time how to sell something

also buy weed

and it bothers me that i have weird feelings for him now including some sexual things, idk if it's just like subsconcious wanting to do stuff with him so he likes me again cuz i miss it?

idk i'm so fucking confused and if i can't figure it out soon bad things are gonna happen cuz it makes me hate myself

that really sucks because you sound like you need a nurturing parental figure in your life and you're very unlikely to find a healthy romantic relationship like that. i feel you though, i could use some of that same medicine.

Feeling like shit. My whole family hates me. Bit since some people that were close to me are happier than they were before I feel a little less shitty.

>ill post something cute to cheer someone up

Look at yourself - you let your emotions control your life exactly just like women, and what woman would want that?

dude on my street just killed himself. got a DUI and came home and shot himself. was my dad's age.

see a psychiatrist and consider medication and get therapy. do that a year and see if things changed. all that goal and working out shit comes along. if you're deep in shit it's not a starting off point though.

same, but I'm sure you'd be able to atleast get a job at some grocery/retail store.

And try to get your ged or ask if you can make up those creds.

True. That probably is what I would do.

Definitely would be somewhat political though.

2 most important lessons in my life:

1)dont stick your dick in crazy
2)dont stick your dick in work

gg

Years of experience and perspective. Once you get out into the world, you meet enough people to realize that no one person is the only, single person who is right for you.
If you had told me in late 1994 that any girl besides Sherra would ever want me, I'd have called you an idealistic liar.
There were a few girls after she dumped me and crushed my heart, and they were nice and all. I was glad to find I was not unlovable, but none ignited my passion like she did.
Until I got together with Alicia. Oh dear God, how did I ever think she was unattractive? She was fucking gorgeous, and we connected on every level. And we made love and took each other's virginity. It was an exciting, passionate, torrid affair that closed out 1996 and brought 1997 in with the bright hope and promise of an incredible future, side by side, taking on the world together.
Until she dumped me. Because reasons. I don't know why she threw me away.
Actually, I do. It's because we were teenagers. We were still figuring out how to remove our heads from our asses. Even though she was younger, I'm pretty sure she had a head start on that.
I was completely destroyed. My world was a burning cinder, an isolated wasteland of darkness, a foreveralone hell that I knew - I KNEW - I would never escape from.
But I was wrong.
As battered as my heart was, I was not as damaged as my 19yo self thought I was.
I met Wendy.
Our relationship didn't last all that long, and we ended up as friends. I got a little jealous when she started seeing other guys.
Still, there was a little chance that we might get back together. We had a lot in common, we were close in age, into the same geek stuff.
In 1998, I almost went back to her.
In August of 1998, I DJed a birthday party. There I met Peggy.
She was too good, too pure. I couldn't risk corrupting her.
What a load of drivel!
Wendy was not interested, but maybe she was, she wasn't sure, and I had been so nice to her, but...
Cont...

just go do it. don't let these feels hold you back.

Congratulations

Amen!!

slowing getting addicted to heroin. I do it everyday and I actually overdosed recently and died for a bit but kept going back. trying my hardest to get through the minor withdrawals for 3 days cuz I know that they'll get much much worse if i continue

What is stopping anyone for ever just saying that it wasn't voluntary sex

Lately I've taken to wearing adult diapers and pooping myself in public places. My favourite is crowded subways, cos i can stand with my ass right in people's faces when they're sat down. And no-one suspects the girl standing right in front of them is filling her diaper up with stinking shit, not even 6 inches from their face. Sometimes i can see they smell whats up, but then i just make sure i get pushed and my poopy padded butt ends up pressed right against their face before i get off.

Pretty much this, if she's not pursuing and responding to you then just work on improving your own value.

i hope you are enjoying killing yourself, because that's what you're doing.
nothing says fuck social norms quite like slowly unlearning how to control your bowel movements.

I'm going to an hero in April.

pls stop user. Try shrooms or lsd hell even weed but heroin is just bad.

Yeah. Everyone I've brought this up to tells me it's a bad idea except her one friend I know who also works with us. I kinda wanna pursue it anyway just take it very slow. FUCK IM THINKING WITH MY DICK AND IM STARTING TO NOT CARE FUCK.

noice

got me to giggle.

Not letting it hold me back. Just need the equipment for it

But still won't get her out of my head.

Usually she responds to any message I send, and talks about stuff we have a common interest in aswell.
Plus she has shown some signs of interest also

I might try just smoking weed every night instead. I did acid recently and still went out to cop when I was tripping balls

why

I'm a useless sack of shit.