Where can I find the "Barron Trump autism" video? Seems like all of the videos are deleted

Where can I find the "Barron Trump autism" video? Seems like all of the videos are deleted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NWzJS-kEBY
us.blastingnews.com/opinion/2016/11/barron-trump-a-risk-to-classmates-claim-outraged-parents-001285517.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i am also interest
always thought something was off about barron

got it
youtube.com/watch?v=6NWzJS-kEBY

Trump is HORRIBLE for mocking disabled people
But its FUNNY to mock his disabled child

Thanks bro

I just want Barron to get the help he needs so he can cope socially.

I hope his dad dies

secret service will be having a word with you tonight

even if Autistic, his life will be 1000x better than yours

>Zoom in on a 10 y.o. bored out of his skull at a boring grownup event.
>Edit out everything but odd facial expressions
>make soundtrack of "concerned/tragic" cellos playing over it
>dress it all in the guise of stopping something
>profit

Makes ya wonder why they don't want to pull him out of the school he's in now unlike all the other President's kids were.

Not that there isn't a qualified one in the DC area.

He probably has a specific program at his private school to accommodate his needs, and they want him to finish the year before transitioning to another program.

What are they gonna talk about, how much they agree with me?

I pass his school on my way to work every day. He goes to Columbia prep. Very well known... and very snobby haha.

I wonder if he's in classes with other snobby kids or has a private teacher.

Found this and thought it was interesting:
us.blastingnews.com/opinion/2016/11/barron-trump-a-risk-to-classmates-claim-outraged-parents-001285517.html

No, hes definitely in classes with other kids. I see them all the time dressed head to toe in vineyard fucking vines prancing around the 3 block radius. Ive come very close to laying one out.

Weirder story is that melania is the only one allowed to use the elevator.

what's wrong with being autism?

most of us are autissimos

Yeah you'd think it'd be easier to get at her if they shut the power off and trapped her inside then it would be if she used the stairs.

>whadda I know?
>not SS.

only for that night. Still, must be a weird feeling going to school with a fuckin trump lol

We want to know if hes one of us.
He's a year or two from browsing Sup Forums if he's autistic.

normal kid tbh

whats the fuss al about

Some of these shit is so farfetching. Barron is autistic because he walks weird. Right, not because his shoes are too tight or whatever. And the kid was fucking tired. In the vid he's clearly just trying to repress his yawns.