What's wrong with this picture, Sup Forums?

What's wrong with this picture, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=biadSUyWr0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its blurry as fuck

this

The man should walk between the woman and the road.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=biadSUyWr0A

This

This. Unless it's NYC, where you might get garbage dropped from a window.

the guy should be walking on the right or dangerous side(traffic side) of his girl

The beautiful negrodess is walking wit a cracka!

yep

I've never heard that. Never walked with a woman who complained about it. That can't be it can it? That's a joke right?

"On the street, a man traditionally walks on the curb side — a custom born of the idea that women needed to be shielded from the potential hazards posed by the passing horse-and-buggy parade." Emily Post

The woman should walk five paces behind the man.

he is white and she is a nigger

I never actually knew it was a thing until my gf at the time complained that I don't do that.

girl holds left hand, not right hand.

Where are his shoes?

because they weren't your gf or you're a fuckboi and wouldn't be able to do anything anyway

vertical, blurry, low resolution, strangers posting images of unaware people online for likes.

So it's irrelevant now. You can't shield a woman from the hazards posed by the 1 1/2 ton death metal machine hurling at you at 60 hours per mile.

Apart from the obvious?

It is blurry, and a nigger woman is walking with a white man.

The image is blurry as shit

Same thing that's wrong with most pictures no rape

Ha, yeah, my wife has told me about this.

My answer was that it's bullshit, and it's not as though I'm going to stop her from getting run over by a maniac driving up on the sidewalk. I told her it was a little fucked up that I had to risk my life for chivalry, and pointed out that she has a better accidental death policy than me.

And then I did it anyways. Ah, marriage.

That traffic light in the back is flashing all 3 colors

DingDingDingDing
Winner.

it's kinda like going to the movies and taking the end seat. it makes the girl more comfortable.

That's a nigger on the right if I'm not mistaken

A lot of things are irrelevant but are still tradition. It's respectful.

How the fuck can you tell the sex of anything in that blurry pic? For all we know it could be two bears and a flamingo.

fuck that. they want equal rights then let them get hit by cars too. you can't have equality and chivalry.

Nigger female detected.

Who sits at the ends in the theaters anyway? You sit in the middle of the row.

She should be holding my hands...

It's also respectful for the woman to walk 5 paces behind the man and it shields the woman from potential hazards from the road and from ahead on the sidewalk.

i used to do this, then i became single

>this user has never seen other humans

I'ts so that in the off chance of an earthquake or suicide plane crash the biulding will fall on her and not you.

Where did you pull that from?

The problem is that he hasn't activated his almonds.

A white man is walking with a black girl. She should be at home preparing his house for him to return to.

this. if a car comes careening we protect the girl

What does that have to do with anything? Are you saying they don't look like in the movies?

this

where did you pull your bullshit from?

the hairy krishma

>are you saying they don't look like in the movies? But has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

its fucking out of focus as fuck.

From my bull, obviously.

By being ragdolled right along side her? what the fuck are you going to do?

it was taken by stevie wonder

It's the god damn road and no one's been afraid of it since the ninetheen-fucking-thirties. All you idiots thinking that you're being chivalrous when you're just being idiots

It's kinda interesting seeing black people be this kind of racist. It sounds like the black klan or some shit

>>are you saying they don't look like in the movies? But has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Yes

why?

Black panthers

Racism is an ugly thing dude. Only stupid people and those alive in 1950 think that way. You want to hide that....just sayin'

the guy and the girl are both wearing the same pants.

fucking millennials.

does this actually happen often?

underrated kek

Hey sjw faggot. people all over the world hate niggers. get used to it.

But the rampant pro female sexism is A-Okay.

>gets no pussy

kek

the subhuman white ape is with a pure African goddess

fucking disgusting filth...

Traditions are respectful? We should start stoning women for accusations of infidelity then. You're a fucking idiot m8.

Gentleman on the wrong side of his lady

Man walks on the right or side with traffic....durp durp

Why so she'll get pinned to the wall?

What's wrong with this picture Sup Forums?

The woman is not wearing proper attire and should be walking two paces behind her lord with her head in a submissive stance

>not wanting every race to mix is stupid
So you want a future that lacks diversity? You would enjoy a future where everyone is the same disgusting mixed piece of shit?

you'd have a wall of parked cars between the road and the curb in nyc anyway.

Wow look at you, completely blowing up an argument outside of its parameters. If a tradition stands today in a society, it is respectful to follow it. Stoning doesn't stand in my society, so I don't respect it. Don't be a fucking nerd trying to shove your dirty little fingernails into every fucking argument you find trying to achieve some sort of sorry self-validation you fucking nit-picky bowl hair fuck cunt eat more wanker nigger feeder

Is this your first day here?

He is overdressed for the beach.
Fucking dumb eggnog

she not making him a sandwich

1. No gang
2. No store to rob
3. No masks
4. No kush
5. No big booties
6. No yellow lambs
7. No yellow MP
8. No yellow watches
9. No lemon gucci shoes for my girl
10. No phantom sitting on 6s'

u seem more nigger than that kind african american fellow in the picture, ya fucking coon

I can't see those honking big tits bouncing around.

> hours per mile

I was brought up this way too.

It's all blurry, someone surely doesn't know shit about taking a picture.

She isn't naked, and the man is still alive.

shes obviously over dressed.

lol, I bet you follow fashion trends to don't you.

i would like for the future to be like the jetsons, free of minorities and all space agey.

genetically, that would be a superior species of human. a larger gene pool lowers the probability of recessive traits and increases the diversity of dominant traits, less chance of genetic defect and better chance of beneficial resistance.

>The traditions that i like which subjugate women are morally correct
>The traditions that i don't like which subjugate women are morally reprehensible

Fuck off you autist.

Sounds like paradise

HOW DARE YOU RACIST MIXED SUPERMACIST!

Science fiction failed us here.

The reality is we will be able to completely manipulate our own genes long before species wide stagnation becomes an issue. Anyone under 40 is likely to see this technology completely realized in their life time, those born after will have much greater benefits.

Why did we stop slavery then

you realize the buildings are all on stilts because the ice caps melted and submerged all the continents, right?

Right because if a car rides up on the sidewalk at 40 mph, his body will be sure to stop it.
Fucking feminists.

> using basic concepts of biology and genetics to counter-argue against a shit-kicking racist

You act as though you're talking to someone who didn't fail kindergarten science class. Photosynthesis probably sounds like magic to him.

>Conflating respected and enduring traditions of Western society with archaic foreign barbarism.

Fuck off you goal-post shifting retard.