I cant fucking take it anymore. there is literally nonstop GOT threads on the catalog...

I cant fucking take it anymore. there is literally nonstop GOT threads on the catalog, they hoarde in from reddít with their shit memes and their shitty quips. i fucking hate it and there needs to be a seperate /got/ board for those cock sucking nigger loving faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/username/My Spider-Man is Black/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SAVE US JANITOR (FOR FREE)

'cool'

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother

entire front page was just game of thrones for me, what the fuck

Azor Jon

The janitor is a /got/ pleb though
like he started in those threads has his Sup Forums career began

what they need to do is allow one general thread at a time and delete any other GoT threads. The spam is getting out of hand

There already is a containment general plus the last episode of the season has just been aired so it will die down quickly, calm your tits. The Star Wars spam was way more intense and annoying

I think most of them are genuinely mentally handicapped because they don't even seem to understand what a general is.

MAH SEKRET CLUB

The quality of asoiaf/got online messaging boards dropped as time went on. /r/asoiaf used to be full of detailed (interesting) speculation threads now it is just the standard reddit bullshit.

>muh Reddit invasion
>muh mods paid by HBO conspiracy

get a grip you nerds

Why are pedo threads allowed if they're about game of thrones?

There are hyper realistic images of the bear girl and they're not being deleted like if it was something esle

FUCK YEAH OP. we need more CAPESHIT threads am I right faggot?

DUDE STOP TALKING ABOUT TELEVISION ON A TELEVISION AND FILM BOARD

IT FLARES UP MY AUTISM XD

But they actually are redditors

/got/ is literally the only boardwide plague of threads that ISN'T caused by marketing.

that's why the generals aren't allowed during season downtime.

Are you new? It's called a general because it's for anything regarding got, if you want to discuss a specific scene/character/plot point etc you need to make a new thread

well of course, talking about any popular TV show or movie (especially if it's a superhero movie) isn't allowed
this board is only for serious discussions of film noir, indie films no one has heard of, and neverending paedo and Sup Forums threads
actually having fun discussing a show or movie you like isn't allowed

game of thrones>>>*>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>capeshit

this is a spectrum they work on. right now, were at * and its heading back to capeshit

How is it that /who/ can stay exactly within their general, despite being just as autistic a fandom, yet GoT fans feel the need to make a thread for every question, every character, every scene, every rumour?

If you don't see this as an issue then I'm guessing you're either a part of this problem or not a regular Sup Forums poster. I mean seriously is that your best defense for being a game of thrones spammer? Bella Thorne threads invoke conversation too don't they princess, shall we start up some? Think before you post lest you embarrass yourself even more.

that picture doesn't make sense. If the /got/fags were redditors, they'd already know all of the memes and not be asking about them or posting links to share them
if anything, you're showing how big of a disconnect there is between Sup Forums and reddit

this gives me an idea for another got thread

Yeah I've gotta give it to those /who/ fags, they may be cancerous but at least they stay contained in their thread unlike /got/ faggots.

I mean just hide 130 threads and then post in the 20 that are left, it's so easy

>they need to
the janitors? they don't get paid to sit on Sup Forums and moderate all day dude..

Star Wars much like Breaking Bad didn't kick and fucking scream for a general thread

Uh, yeah? Is there a problem with this?

it's because /who/ is a totally bland and vapid show so there is nothing to discuss. its fans aren't ever really surprised/interested enough to post compulsively about anything.

bump

pretty much this. It's not a matter of fan base, it's a matter of popularity
GoT is airing and shit's happening, all of Sup Forums will be GoT threads
new Star Wars movie is coming out, all of Sup Forums will be Star Wars threads
new capeshit movie is coming out, all of Sup Forums will be capeshit

It's always been the case, even way back when L O S T dominated the whole Sup Forums page 1. The only difference is now there's le reddit boogeyman and liking anything popular isn't allowed

You obviously haven't seen Doctor Who. Don't talk shit about something you've never seen. Haha :)

Seriously, why isn't there a fucking board for this pleb ass show. Some of us are trying to discuss true, pure Kino in this image board!

>Other people spam so we can too!

>WWE image

you know that shit is fake, right?

Janitor is a Sup Forums faggot

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/username/My Spider-Man is Black/

/who/ fags can suck my fat cock lel fucking shit garbage show

Reminder that everyone defending the GoT is from reddit and/or Tumblr

Don't. Call. Me. That. :O

JANITOR MAKE A STICKY AND START DELETING THREADS RIGHT NOW

(inb4 he deletes this thread)

loser

spam is when a handful of people are doing it
sometimes things are just popular and a lot of people want to talk about it

Dont use this site for a day fucking fag lords. Can you even do it.

I can't believe people are still watching GoT.
After the first season it became boring really fast.

Pshh yes... ok