So basically my dad has some severe diabetic nerve pain and I gave him some CBD 14% concentrate hemp oil that I bought...

So basically my dad has some severe diabetic nerve pain and I gave him some CBD 14% concentrate hemp oil that I bought off EBay and his pain is almost gone. My friend told me at work that someone he knows got arrested for having CBD oil for his back pain. I can't find anything criminalizing it in SC but I want /b to use their infinite pot knowledge to help reassure me. Love my dad but no way I'm getting possession charge and 2 yrs in jail for him. Plz help /b

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=is cbd oil legal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wait, isn't cbd illegal???!!!?||

Next time buy him heroin it's better

bump because some user must know

What state are you in?

Cbd isn't illegal, unless it's homemade, which you need a license to own the hemp to extract it from. I don't know explicitly about SC but here in Texas it's sold in vape shops like no problem. Hope your dad feels better user.

chronic despair

If it's from hemp it's legal in all 50 states. If it's from female cannibis plants it's illegal. Thc is the part of cannibis that's illegal.

South Carolina? You and your dad are going to prison dude.

wait, doesn't CBD give you a body high?

can I buy this shit and get high?

This guy gets it. CBD can be extracted from hemp. It is more expensive, but totally legal and has no THC. You can order CBD online.

Tehe

Hemp is cannabis. In the USA all parts of the plants are strictly illegal federally. Even the seeds. Buy buying online you are having it cross state lines and that means you are heading for supermax.

come on user, if you don't know the truth then just say nothing at all

I know the law. Just because a few states say it's legal does not mean it's legal on the federal level.

Hemp isn't illegal, I can't trust what you say

I don't know specifically about SC, but most state laws don't distinguish between CBD and THC, whether they allow for medical use or not. And oils are especially problematic because extracts count as manufactured drugs, so just having them can be considered evidence of manufacture for sale.

I feel bad for your dad. Really, the only option is to move to a legal state.

Calm down pussy. DEA stormtroopers have better things to do than go after sick people. They're too busy busting doors in, shooting dogs and throwing flashbang grenades in baby cribs.

These oils derived from industrial hemp and containing less than 1% THC is legal.

I hate to be a debbie downer but CBD is not very effective without a portion of THC to synergize it and make the human body more receptive to it. It works better with some THC, it is fact.

The best thing to do is to go to your city counsel like we did before 1996 in California and tell your legislature it is inhumane to deny sick people life saving medicine because of ignorant BS. There's a first amendment nobody can take away from you.

Hemp fiber products are not illegal. Its psychoactive extracts are very illegal.

Don't take another step without a source user, we're trying to make progress here not arguments

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG.

>Hemp is cannabis
Not in the way you are implying

>In USA all parts of the plant are strictly illegal

False

>Even the seeds
False. You can legally possess seeds, you can't legally cultivate them

>Buying online
Means nothing. Even if it WAS illegal (it isn't) it would be on the SELLER

What about hemp necklaces? You're either trolling or stupid as shit

Just give him an Advil. Narco criminals have been running wild all over the country over the past 8 years. This mess should finally start getting cleaned up in the next couple of months.

My fist is going to source your lip.

The dealer and the addict are always in trouble when busted. The dealer will just be in more trouble.

Are you gonna punch him through the internet?

Kid, you need a spanking.

If it has any THC than yes it's illegal.

It's probably just going to get worse considering prohibition has never worked before and there is no evidence to show that it will work now.

If you can buy hemp oil in your grocery store then it's safe. It has no THC in it.

I think I need to get some of that oil. What's the seller's name?

Good thing it isn't illegal then.

Its smart organincs CBD oil 315mg potency

I'm gonna need a source on that.

The actual regulation is in the CFR (code of federal regulations). Cannabis is a Schedule 1 drug, and the exact definition is written down there.

I just don't want to see someone ruin their life. CBD oil is a gateway drug. Next thing you know they move on to the harder stuff like shark cartilage and ginseng.

Children. This is bait. Please do not post serious replies to this bait.

disgraceful

Just keep buying it Op. If it's helping your Dad than keep doing it. Sometimes the law can be pretty fucking stupid. And besides the cops, there really seems to be no other bad reason to use that shit.

I think I hit a nerve.

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=is cbd oil legal

ya!

The FDA of the United States considers hemp oil (and it's derivative CBD) to be a dietary supplement (not a medication), since they are made from industrial hemp plants. If you live in the US, this means you don't need a prescription and can legally purchase and consume Cannabidiol in any state.

Link doesn't work.

google how to make it work