How big is your dick? Cut or uncut?
Straight/bi/gay?

Why haven't you become an hero?

What's her name?

6 in, cut, a little bi, but mostly straight

Waiting it out

Jasmine

what are you building ?

Was building a gaming pc, ran out of money.

Why? You have a good power supply right there to power that computer of yours to play vidya

Things don't change, the only thing that can change is your perspective. When that changes, everything else follows

Been sitting at this desk with no friends for over four years. Life is okay, don't lose grip of things

What was the 3rd present you opened on your 10th birthday? If no presents were opened return 0;

pic related btw, it's me trying to knock some fucking sense into you

It was a Game Boy color protective shell from a kid named Brad. Was green. 10th birthday was always a slumber party in my family.

Well then I have a shitty perspective. I didn't pay for these seats, and I can't buy new ones.

Make sure you flip the overclock switch on that psu.

That's pretty cool friend :)

You didn't have to pay?! The fuck!? I had to pay

When was the last time you wet the bed?

Exactly how many pubes do you have

Why did you post a picture of a shitty PSU?

What don't you like about your life and why?

Why are you a person? You'd be a better toilet

Thanks, Satan. I'm not looking to become an hero today, unfortunately. I'll be back soon.

Well they're pretty shitty seats. Wanna trade?

Probably about 8 months ago, had a seizure in my sleep, pissed the bed. My dream that night was about Nathan from Nathan for You.

Brb

First picture I found on my PC

Not very specific.

I'll become and reincarnate as a toilet.

friend, I'm not trying to toot my own horse saying I have it worse, but I can confidently say that I've had a rather unfortunate life up until the past year.

All it takes is one solid good year to truly value life, and then there's no going back. I don't know what you're going through, but I can assure you that it's not worth ruining your perspective of life when the positive perspective is so easily obtainable.

Make change. Improve yourself. Drop any weight that you have, internally or externally (i.e bad friends)

Save up and move far away. I'm moving out of state to help myself, and I know it's going to.

Wow I did that on mine and now my comp is running nearly twice as fast!

Can't run out-of-state away from my wife and kid tho.

>inb4 nigger

bullshit but seriously what does it do?

Switches it from 120v (U.S. electricity standard) to 220v (European and wherever else electricity standard)

Probably fry your shit, or at least damage something.

The Fire Nation attacks

You absolutely can. You aren't bound to this woman by any means other than in the form of child support, which you sadly gotta pay if you aren't a scumbag

How do you remember shit so well? The third present you opened on your 10th birthday? The dream you had 8 months ago? wtf...

Too much work. I'd rather just sit around and wait to die.

I dunno, something I've always been able to do. The birthday one took a little bit to think about tho.

what do you have together so far?

PSU, RAM, Mobo/processor (I got it from a friend and I think the mobo is shot), case, shitty monitor.

Have you considered selling drugs for extra money?

Btw this method does work

I haven't. I have a weak weed connection, and that's it. Paper thin. I've had friends try it out, and they did alright. Not a huge market here, very conservative area.

Any more questions anons? Wife gonna be home in 27 minutes and I gotta start doing shit now.

DOnt get it can someone explain, and since I saw this on Sup Forums i already know it's b8

If you had to stub your toe in order to prevent your mother dying would you do it?

It's a trick to get dumbass kids to blow up their computers.

lolno

would you eat a block of lego to stop 9/11 happening?

would you rather be fucked by a donkey or pig?

Yeah. Anything over 10 blocks and I say no go

Donkey, for teh lulz

How do you feel about the band Tool?

Never listened, no time to listen at the moment, But you should give Wolfie's Just Fine a try.

Both

If you're ever in an emotional funk, I'd give them a listen. They only ever made 5 albums cause they've spent 10+ years doing other shit and sporadically working on their next album that's coming out right as Half Life 3 comes out.

They're not even that long. Each one is about an hour and a half I'd say. Whenever you've got the chance, listen to the third album, Ænima to start off.

Who knows? You might learn a thing or two about yourself.