I'm 21, jobless, no education. What are the odds of me just moving to san francisco and getting any job anywhere?

I'm 21, jobless, no education. What are the odds of me just moving to san francisco and getting any job anywhere?

Kill yourself

That's option #2

Are you hot? Fags will pay to suck your dick if so

Nothing special.

Do you have any idea how much a San Francisco apartment costs?

I know they are more expensive than streets and shelters, so I'm not worried.

D00D THAT WAS FUNNIIII XDDDDKYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Please drink some Tide ya unoriginal faggot who likes an drawing of a little girl nude getting raped etc who cares? Just stop . You're not funny what so ever. Stop

Im actually going to give you good advice user. Pick up a trade. Plumber, electrician, hvac. Find a place (job) the has an apprenticeship program. Take your lumps they will sponsor you to go to trade school in 4 years youll be making 30 plus sn hour.

Find random homeless people and ask them how they became homeless, they're not all drug addicts.

Get a $3000 loan and take a 2 month class in welding. Apply literally anywhere. Make $80k a year starting.

Don't move to San Francisco.

Thanks user

gay for pay
that's how i paid the rent in Oakland

With average looks?

What area are you in user?

US east coast. San Francisco was just a throw-away city because I visited and liked it. Anywhere that isn't here would work.

Listento this guy OP, alot of people don't realize how well off you can be without a college education

Bitching about no education in 2016?

The internet allows you to learn anything you want.

I live 2 hours away from sf and trust me at this time of the year you will be cold like a mother fucker i suggest going to a green area and find a job that will make you friends like landscaping,mcdonalds,ect

extremely average, never had a girl give me a second look. i'm fit however. some gays like the fatties but 99% non-fetish types prefer fit.

Sure, but that's not as helpful on a résumé

Really? Temps look pretty mild

color me interested. How do I get my foot in the door?

Bro i live near sac and its fucking cold, in sanfran where the water is at is gonna be even worse

the castro
be upfront
tell them you are straight (important) and looking for an odd job as you need money.
not rocket science

Why exactly is it important to tell them I'm straight? What does it change?

it some kind of gay thrill to be with a straight guy
i have no idea why
as soon as i mentioned i was straight it was hard-on city and they were dying to suck me off
maybe it's like banging a cheerleader for a straight dude