What is the most disturbing thing you have ever seen on the Internet?

What is the most disturbing thing you have ever seen on the Internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully
shadbase.com/the-lezzing-of-korra-part-3/
youtube.com/watch?v=GTOr-U7oAaQ
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
youtube.com/watch?v=avXwGAp0Onc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's this pic about?

You there faggot

Your mom

Sauce?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
prick

What the fuck is that?

i once slipped a dippy skippy in pippy zippy

Its about 32 KB.

It's a nigger

Mike if they like it in the crapper get the zapper Pence

Daisy's destruction, hands down.

Anybody got the sauce

which one was that again?

kill yourself newfag

That shit is an urban legend faggot

i just learned that this is a guy

Most beheadings are whatever. But I saw one where this guy had his face cut and hands cut off, and some people were stabbing him and shoving a wooden stake in his mouth and beating him. Shit was nuts.

I'd watch if I found it

I wish it was.

kek

The Grifter

This. I actually almost killed myself after watching the Grifter.

Shovel dog

fuck I know that feel. took my ibm mechanical completely apart cleaned it all out and they stopped supporting ps/2 connectors on my next build. fugging pissed.

>they stopped
>my next build
oh and nice trips

this

whats hard to understand? I did all that aork and when I built my next computer I couldnt even use the fucking thing.

a guy got busted for it though

you're just a get machine
what i'am saying is, you chose the motherboard, who is this 'they' you're speaking of?

true, gud n ded

tumblr

probably this

or this

MOAR!!!!

your mom

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully
But pretty much everyone here who says they have seen it is lying.

I went with a very high end motherboard and cpu and they only had usbs lots and lots of usb ports plus a few e-sata. I bought a ducky though and enjoy the hell out of it so it wasnt so bad. came free with the case I picked out for only $100 too.

shadbase.com/the-lezzing-of-korra-part-3/

Did somebody post that Mexican Drug Cartel torture video where they're using razor blades to cut the dude's neck and arms?

are you gay?

No it's not
My friend sent it to me in 2 parts a few years ago, it's not nearly as bad or horrifying as anybody makes it out to be
Honestly, 3 guys 1 hammer is worse lol

is the lawrence bittaker audio online? i can only find the transcript

youtube.com/watch?v=GTOr-U7oAaQ

this werewolf

There is this dog meat activism site that had videos of Chinese people skinning dogs alive, pouring bowls of boiling water over them to slowly kill them and the worst was a doflg getting blowtorched alive after having its fur boiled off.

Poor thing tried to run away but the pain was too much. Got dragged back to suffer an unimaginable fate.

Are you saying you enjoy the sight of little girls preforming oral sex? So do I. I'm just saying it's kinda fucked up.

The recent USA election results.

Terrifying.

I once saw a video from somewhere probably in the middle east where they had western prisoners and were keeping them in this absolute shithole room, and several of them were being raped by other men, probably some kind of soldiers or interrogators.

Ok can we get an actual answer? Where is this from, what is going on?

The grifter is literally 80's lame horror cliches and stupid "scary" images for suburban 10 y/o's. Maybe the most overrated shit here. You can find far, far worse shit in any rekt thread on Sup Forums.

The Grifter. Whoever made that shit definitely knows something about psychologically triggering a person. Nothing like second-guessing your own sanity.

Is that the one where they skinned the guys face and they start trying to cut his head off with a dull knife and he is just shrieking the entire time?

its about OP´s mom

Nigger that youtube Grifter is a fake.

That sounds awful...give us a link, show us now.

The grifter is fucking lame, starship troopers has more offensive content than that crap

its worse now

Yes that one. Where is it? I've been having nightmares about it lately, and I need to face it again for closure.

There you go.

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

youtube.com/watch?v=avXwGAp0Onc

Got a link? This is the worst I could find.

Sup Forums hands down.

Thanks. I have to wait for my wife to go to sleep. I don't want her to see this.

Medium tier

Top tier

These two are medieval as fuck. The worst I've seen.

mfw watching them trying to slit his throat with a box cutter.

I think the site is fightdogmeat.

I can't open a browser at the moment. Go up to the top and click videos, then Chinese uncensored. The others are pretty fucked too, but Chinese derive way too much pleasure from this type of shit.

Dat be Mein Neger!

Go Twump!

Dwain der thwamp!

someone once posted a naked kid and a naked man next to it as if he's about to have sex with it.

Thanks.

Be prepared to either feel a boner or extreme emotions. Both probably.

How bout the part where they shove the machete down the dudes throat what the fuck did he do to get that type of treatment?

>What is the most disturbing thing you have ever seen on the Internet?

Niggers and sandniggers doing niggery things.

Pic is a "necklace," niggers put a car tire around someone's neck, pour gas in it and lights it.

Let's bring back imperialism and colonize the shitskins again before the gooks do it.

I'd like to know too.

I have a story to tell, there was this guy on a gore thread who was talking about how he had this tape of a stuntman crashing his bike or car, and the most disturbing part was his screams.
But the son of a bitch was to lazy to convert the Hi8 tape.

you don't have to actually post the picture. have some respect not everyone is as degenerate as you.

Yeah, and along with all the gargled screams.

Who?

Probaly banged a cartel members girl or was slinging in their territory. the cartels do not fuck around.

Literal rape of all sorts, the stuff with that crazy Canadian who stabbed a corpse while fucking it, and 1/8 the shit on theync.

This thread

Some Slav serial killer back in the 70s tricked like 20 young boys into filming some 'experiments' that were really just fucked up ways to kill them. He was obsessed with the point where a human body barely had life, and would often rub his dick on their dying flesh.

There's a video of those experiments including them hanging etc. He lit some on fire as well as cut their feet off.

that gif on here of the corpse with the stab wounds being fucked..

You guys are fucked...

Anyone have sauce tho its from some snuff movie

Your mom

Damn, just watched that, you talking about 1 lunatic 1 icepick? First time i watched that, made me throw up, and i stopped watching after he started feeding the remains to his dog.