Hey Sup Forums im tired of this world...

hey Sup Forums im tired of this world, i was raped when i was 7 till 14 and did alot of drugs and i cant find a good gf because the ones near me are whores
im going to an hero soon with my gun
anyone wanna help?

Joshua said to them, “Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Be strong and courageous. This is what the LORD will do to all the enemies you are going to fight.” - Joshua 10:25

If you hate the environment that you're sitting in, why not stand up and try to change it? Or at least move to somewhere else where you're surrounded by nothing but sluts.

Who raped you?

my dad, he pistol whipped me alot when i was younger

Make a live video plz

im too busy with work and im too depressed to move

Is that you in the picture?

i took this today

What else did he do to you? How did the rape start?

well he would brag me on the floor and WE WOULD ALL DO THE DINOSAUR WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I got raped by my brother from age 7 to 11. Ive been raped by friends brothers and even my daughyers father. Ive been violently beaten from 5 to 14. Yet here i am at 24.

Then you're going to have to solve your issue of depression, first.

I know that you've been heavily impacted by the events of your past, but you're going to have to either put aside those memories, find a solution to replace those memories with, or finally get 'even' for those memories. You've been scarred, and the only solution for you to put out that flame is by looking inside yourself to see what you really want to have as your solution for them.

If I were you, I wouldn't try to get 'even'. I'd instead look ahead in life and try to find a brighter future for myself.

Next, what you're going to do is you're going to have to find some kind of meaning for your life, some kind of end-game that you can aim for. Some people aim their end-game toward maybe protecting their family, or maybe they're religious. Try looking at Sup Forums sometime, since it's right around the corner. They praise to the almighty kek and wish for all people across the world to love Donald Trump. It's not much of a reasonable end-game, but it's an aim nevertheless.

You may not be able to solve your financial issue in an instant, but you will be able to solve your depression whenever you decide to start looking inside of yourself.

Honest advice here:

Do not wear caps. They make you look like a toddler. Respect yourself!

The rape was not your fault. Period. Never blame yourself!

You say DID a lot of drugs. Drug experimentation is fine. It can be good. Drug abuse is bad. Same as anything. Don't buy the BS that drug use in the past is bad!

How old are you? If under 30, you do not need a GF. Nobody needs a GF.

Respect yourself! Stop listening to urban music. Stop dressing like you are in so 80's gangster film. Stop associating with petty criminals. Improve yourself!

How did it start with your brother? How old was he?

3 yrs older than me.

I love how people ignore good advice. . .

And why you not fight them? At your age i can Kick their ass at their faggots

I'm so sorry user, I understand where you are coming from, believe me I've been there. It's even harder to talk about and admit to because of being male. But I promise you user even if it hurts and you get judged, it will go a long way to talk about it and let out all the pent up pain and hurt and frustrations. If 4 chan is the only place you can come to then I recommend the advice forum since they are more serious/friendly than Sup Forums. Still I recommend talking to a friend or therapist or someone trustworthy that won't judge or hurt you to vent things out. If nothing else you could join my discord, I'd be happy to help you. I was raped from the age of 7 years old to the age of 16 by my abusive alcoholic stepfather. He beat me and touched me every day. I've met countless pedofiles and been in an abusive relationship for 10 years, I'm male by the way, so I understand... just know it's not your fault and there are people out there that do love you and are willing to help if you give them the chance. Please don't let what your dad did to you ruin the rest of your life don't let him win. The ultimate revenge would be to live a better and more happier life than he ever did. Don't lose hope.

be patient you cunt of a motherfucker

Do mushrooms instead. A lot of them.

Here, you fucking retard, I will make it easier.

>Stop listening to popular music.
>Stop watching TV.
>Read some classic books.
>Listening to some beautiful music.
>Dress like a grown man.
>Stop associating with scum.
>Cut ANYONE out of your life that is not good for you.

Cutting out the negative people in your life is actually some good advice. The less horrible people around you the better you'll feel. It becomes easier to appreciate the simple things.

>Do the people around you steal?
>Do the people around you gossip?
>Do the people around you cheat?
>Are the people around you educating themselves?
>Are the people around you bettering themselves?
>Are the people around you interesting?
>Are the people around you caring at all times?

Well?

Adding to the list user.

>Are the people around you making you feel horrible for the things you do?
> Not apprechiating your efforts?
> Constantly putting you down and stressing you out?
> Making you feel worthless and not good enough?
> Constantly comparing you to another person?
> Overall being an abusive cuck?

If they don't make you happy or bring you any joy and only hurt you then I don't see the point in keeping them in your life.