What is some good music for parties that isn't the latest memerap trend or whatever's on the top 40 chart?

what is some good music for parties that isn't the latest memerap trend or whatever's on the top 40 chart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHYwprmWMfY
youtube.com/watch?v=gIEwZIK7sYY
youtube.com/watch?v=s7PGHF_kza8
youtube.com/watch?v=E1R6eCYZ5cc
youtube.com/watch?v=sfQDbfJS3xI
youtube.com/watch?v=f9btlicW1yg
youtube.com/watch?v=lQFmMyz9TCI
youtube.com/watch?v=pIHR7rUeGTc
youtube.com/watch?v=J7Xvij3cBH0
youtube.com/watch?v=qf8RfTHgOsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>music spontaneously appears on the top 40 chart for no real reason, no effort or talent is involved, i could get on the top 40 list in my sleep, everybody has shit taste but me

you sound like a real swell guy, OP

here's something that probably fits your tastes:
youtube.com/watch?v=QHYwprmWMfY

Death Grips

venetian snares
captain beefheart
merzbow

He never said any of that shit, what's your problem dude?

Straighten up you gollywog.

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

Why do women get to be basic as fuck and still get attention? If a guy tries to be basic it won't work. You have to actually try to individualize yourself even if you're good looking. Not the same for women, throw on some pink by victoria's secret and take a selfie with your apple phone and get hundreds of likes.

have you ever heard anyone say "i HATE the newest trends, [popular thing] sucks" who wasn't an extremely bitter piece of shit?

because guys will fuck them dumbass
its all mens fault

>le arched body position to enhance the butt

lmao who falls for this shit

non virgins

Why do guys keep sticking their dicks into basic sluts and then complain about the prevalence of basic sluts?

>really gets the noggin joggin

Because of men like you who just want sex giving them attention, they don't just care about sex all the time so they can be more selective in who they give attention

If it makes you feel better. I'll validate your feelings by liking your photos 100 times.

apparently a lot of people

youtube.com/watch?v=gIEwZIK7sYY

That doesn't make sense. That seems like a thing a virgin wouldn't know about and think that's what it genuinely looks like flat.

???

non virgins realize shes an easy lay for sex

what do you not get. he doesn't care what shes faking shes showing that she wants to be fucked so he likes the picture and dms her.

what is wrong with south americans

this is such shitty virgin logic. he was talking about who would fall for actually thinking thats a nice ass, not whether or not she wants to be fucked. retard

but he didn't say any of that either. he could have just wanted to throw a party with non-typical music

because why take the risk when you can be perfectly 'successful' being basic?

supply and demand or something

also most guys as basic as fuck too, so I'm not sure what you're on about

>what is some good music for parties that isn't the latest memerap trend or whatever's on the top 40 chart?

aka you want to party with normies but you want to enforce your autism upon them because you are hyper-political 24/7.

get over yourself, dork.

What is:

Projection?

Filthy Frank fans with superiority complexes like you are even worse than the type of person that he's parodying in that video.
Death Grips, Animal Collective, Sun City Girls, the list goes on..

look you virgin. nobody cares if she has a nice ass, shes posting half-nudes from the gram
anyway its clear both of you have autism if the only thing you can focus on is the fucking poser

btw my bf just sucked me off 2 hours ago :)

lmao insecure fagat taking out his aggression on some random person on the internet

If you have to ask, you'll never know

It's not artists or albums you look for, it's individual songs

Mr. Brightside and The Middle are two examples

not that guy but you are literally doing just that right now.

you guys.. lol...

He was a drug addict

what if it was an ugly chick with a flat ass and no tits posting half nudes?

Oingo Fucking Boingo. Best party music ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=s7PGHF_kza8

seesaw - jamie xx
anything from currents - tame impala
golden days - whitney
hold on - SBTRKT
rose quartz - toro y moi
on hold / intro - the xx
break from toronto - PARTYNEXTDOOR
stuff from life of pablo

i shit you not Sup Forums this chick looks a lot like one of my ex-girlfriends in the face.

yo OP where did this picture come from?

>the guys complaining about basic sluts are the ones enabling basic sluts
But beyond that I agree. It's mostly mens' fault that this happens.

I do my part to reverse the trend by paying women as little attention as humanly possible but my singular efforts aren't enough, unfortunately.

youtube.com/watch?v=E1R6eCYZ5cc

youtube.com/watch?v=sfQDbfJS3xI

youtube.com/watch?v=f9btlicW1yg

youtube.com/watch?v=lQFmMyz9TCI

youtube.com/watch?v=pIHR7rUeGTc

youtube.com/watch?v=J7Xvij3cBH0

le strawman xd

i generally avoid parties where top 40 will be in rotation.

youtube.com/watch?v=qf8RfTHgOsQ

OP is fag and will not deliver.