/brit/

His Imperial and Royal Majesty Napoleon I, By the Grace of God and the Constitutions of the Empire, Emperor of the French, King of Italy, Mediator of the Swiss Confederation, Protector of the Confederation of the Rhine, Co-Prince of Andorra.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9D90CsmtaNs
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-us-president-approval-rating-one-month-historical-low-bill-clinton-a7586931.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Republic when?

Need a shit but I genuinely can't be bothered to wipe my ass

cara

good thread

Napoleon did nothing wrong, shame he didn't invade Britain and establish a republic

i don't want to talk to a fucking leaf anyway you nonce

xth for agincourt

>there'll never be a British Republic with Napoleon and George Washington as co-Presidents

need a bf

Good beer.

You are now thinking about that girl who in retrospect had a thing for you but you were too oblivious to act on it

she's cute but kinda scary

i'd still lick her bagina

>that girl
more like all of them

Imagine being a towering mass of French muscle and armour and having some Welsh manlet twink blow you the fuck out lmao

comfort eating again

wasting so much money

has caralad put his willy in a fanny before?

NEED a 2005 Keri Sable gf

Bit hungry but mummy isnt home

no comment

You need to track your results so you can constantly assess and adjust. You want to take a data-driven approach to your success – this is how you optimize your style and maximize your happiness. You might think that I’m taking this too seriously – and to that I say “you fuckin betcha”. My happiness is worth taking seriously and I’m going to engineer the shit out of it.

>Here’s an example spreadsheet that I’ve used for this: Link. Some notes:

>Every time I go out, I have this open. After an approach, I note the results.

>I color code the status of each approach so I can quickly assess my trend and identify live leads to re-open.

>I keep notes so I can periodically step back and introspect.

This approach has been a godsend because it demonstrates that on average, I end up sleeping with about 1 in 10 approaches. This means that if I approach ten chicks a day, I’m sleeping with someone new every day. This is coming from someone with a 5-face and an 8-body on a good day. Statistics don’t lie – and they’re highly reassuring when you’re resuming after a long hiatus.

justeat.canacuck

>Heineken in a brown bottle

Pass

>implying such a girl exists

Bud light is the most refreshing, tasty beer

That's that

Think about Guerrilla Marketing. Take the principles of that concept and apply it to dating. Be unconventional. Make a lasting impression. Create memories. Some of my favorite memories have been products of this kind of thinking:

>Build an app together.

>Drive a truck up a mountain with a couch, champagne, a portable speaker, and some blankets. Watch the sun rise.

>Sneak up to a rooftop with a blanket, champagne, and music. Watch the sun set.

>Take boudoir photos of her – make her look sexier than she’s ever realized she is.

>Deliver a rose to her with a fucking drone.

>Teach her how to drive a stickshift.

>Teach her how to ride a motorcycle.

All of these things are absolutely unforgettable because they resulted in a lifelong, sometimes life changing memory. I fucking love this stuff!

what happened to essex?

>archer
>manlet twink

Archers were the strongest guys on the battlefield. Drawing a 120lb bow takes a lot of strength and training.

need a hubby

dormer 2bh lads

>He doesn't drink mead that was locally brewed with local ingredients
>He drinks that same drink throughout the four seasons

Think I'd just call it quits as a country if that happened to me.

not sure

bit gay

>why yes I would enjoy a fine mead

They might have the strongest forearms but knights where generally the strongest with the most height, weight and ferocity

lots of stuff in my nasal

okay

worried the night is going to end up in omegle degeneracy again

>having money to buy food

Fuck off billionaire

I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies
and hypothesis can't define how I be droppin these
mockeries, lyrically perform armed robbery
Flee with the lottery, possibly they spotted me
Battle-scarred shogun, explosion when my pen hits
tremendous, ultra-violet shine blind forensics
I inspect you, through the future see millenium
Killa B's sold fifty gold sixty platinum
Shacklin the masses with drastic rap tactics
Graphic displays melt the steel like blacksmiths
Black Wu jackets queen B's ease the guns in

>I drink mead

cameras ready prepare to flash

did, got rejected

whenever you see a long boring pointless inane conversation you just KNOW it's reddit flags

what the fuck is wrong with these people

>pint o' fuckin wot sunshine? this ain't the bloody battle of hastings

>They might have the strongest forearms
Along with biceps, shoulders and back. Waving a sword around while wearing armour doesn't take a lot of strength, look at all the fat nerds who do it on youtube.

trump supporter screamed "cuck" in my ear as he was having a heated argument with another student across the lecture hall

not a fan

Did anyone else here ever go on Camfrog? I used to love that when my mate had it. Wanted to go on it constantly. Now I can't even be arsed watching someone's periscope.

3 hours sleep and off to 11 hours workies boysies :) x

>a pitcher of mead my good man

(dont want to hatpost and get a slap on the wrist by janjan)

pretty sick

bought WAY more cans of galereux than anyone would ever need for one night but knocking it back like no-one has probably ever done before either and its only half 7

What do you think of black women shagging white women with big strap on dildos?

tfw no shillary cuck yank bf

RARE barron.

not as good as black men shagging white women with big willies

Chinese is on it's way, going to blast out a big fat wank before it gets here.

you're joking with me. Running around for hours waving a sword wearing 50KG armour, striking, parrying, brawling sure that's nothing, just look at the fat neck beards hitting a wooden target wearing normal clothes with weapons made of modern quality metal. Good comparison.

bent twat

no

>losing 2-0 to /gd/

>galereux

even that is too low for me, tasted like very weak cider from what I remember

*takes up a pick and helmet and scampers off to work, back hunched*

dont you feel self conscious answering the door with post wank shame

fill in the blank

brexit means ____

don't feel 100%

slightly drunk and don't what to do with myself
might go to a shit expensive club with the lads which i don't really want to do but it's looking like my only option

More like Dope-oleon.

mayne streeem meedier

closer ties to the commonwealth I hope

my gimmicks are shit now

Don't believe the main stream (fake news) media.The White House is running VERY WELL. I inherited a MESS and am in the process of fixing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9D90CsmtaNs

Actually would like to try mead, looks nice.

Honey infused alcohol water.

tixerb snaem tixerb

I never got this meme, I feel immediately refreshed post-wank.

heard its disgustingly sweet

Why couldn't the French take Sardinia or Sicily?

a lot of the anti-trump news i see comes from the UK

sort yourselves out

pretty gross to think that these 2 literally stick their willies in each others poo holes

Tastes like honey

>flood europe with third world shit whose culture and attitudes are incompatible
>wonder why native europeans begin to turn against them and the political elite

Mental that there are leopards living in the tundra, which look exactly like the African ones

typical degen prod

The most disgustingly sweet alcohol drink I've ever had is that sugar water woman drink shite kopperberg

Example

i've never had sex

>A LOD OV THA ANDI DRUMF NOOZ EYE C CAMS FRUM THA YOOO KAAAAY

SUIT YASHELVES OOT

knights are shit

need a monster gf

What is it with you Rorkes and anal sex. Can't spend a minute without imagining butt sex.

If I asked you why the seasons occur, you wouldn't be able to tell me without googling it

I'm a virgin so I don't know what you're on about mate.

Anal sex with a woman is pretty nasty too 2bh.

she asked me what i do i said i play for the gunners

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-us-president-approval-rating-one-month-historical-low-bill-clinton-a7586931.html

the independent is the worst offender

Niggers can't swim.

it's because the earth is on a tilted axis so the sun hits it differently at different times of the year

going to bed night