How much does a pint of average beer usually cost you (in USD for comparison sakes)?

How much does a pint of average beer usually cost you (in USD for comparison sakes)?

About $15-18 CAD which is about $11-14 USD

$3-4 for a macro, $5-6 for craft.

God damn do I love living in a beer state

€2,20 for a small foamy beer.

$8-10 AUD

6$

Canadians are price gouged on everything.

$1

We don't usually drink beer that way. We either buy cans or bottles.

Anyways, we can buy a big bottle in the supermarket for around 3 dollars. In a bar, we can buy one big bottle for 5-7 dollars and a small one for 4-5.

How much is pinta in human units?

Too fucking much. The microbrewery meme needs to stop. I live in Portland OR, every bar you go into has about 8 shitty IPA's, a shitty meme stout, and a shitty knockoff European lager made by some no name local brewery.

lot of places are starting to charge $5.50-6 for this shit.

around $20

3 pounds (3.70 USD) at a pub, 1.20 pounds (1.50 USD) if you buy a can at a grocery store or something. If you buy anything more alcoholic than beer you're fucked though, wine and liquor are taxed to shit and are basically unaffordable if you're planning on consuming it for anything but special occasions.

what the fuck is a pint

nevermind i thought you meant a pitcher lel

usually about $2,5-3

>West coast beer

Wew. Enjoy your DUDE HOPS LMAO overpriced garbage.

how do you knock off a kind of beer? By "knockoff European lager" do you just mean an American beer that is actually drinkable?

You should be proud that your country is improving itself in this regard, I wouldn't touch a mainstream American brand even if I was just trying to get sloshed and didn't care if I enjoyed it or not. Over the past few years I've had several >muh microbrews from America and was pleasantly surprised at how good they were.

570 ml here

On a supermarket, Thats one dollarydoo per can on a a good day. On a bar, you'll probalby pay up to 5 USD depending on the location

i had a coors recently, its literally piss in a bottle how they can stand drinking it, i don't get it

They label it "European Style Pilsner" It always taste like shit, way over hopped and bitter. I'd drink it over a Bud Light any day. The Bud Light is only $2 though, the shitty meme beer is $5

Hipsters will pay whatever you want to charge them for pic related

I had American Budweiser for the first time a year ago and had the same thoughts. I don't know how you can go through your youth getting drunk on that stuff without being a deeply unhappy person.

Bud Light literally just tastes like water though, and I'm sure there are microbrews available that aren't as expensive.

2-4 USD(8TRY - 11 TRY) for a 0.5 L bottle.

imported shit is higher.

i'm so sorry

Im not arguing that Bud Light is good because it's not. I'm just saying a majority of Micros are overpriced and disappointing.

Alcohol is haram

>a pint(~560ml)
>15-18 Canadoos
jesus christ, what the fuck Leaf

depending where and what you are buying €0.30 - €3,50

Ah yeah okay. Out of curiosity, is there any non-micro beer there that's good?

>$15-18 CAD for a pint of beer

Uh, what? I can buy a 500-mL can of local craft beer for ~$3 CAD, and I can get some cheaper. Even imported Rochefort 8 is approximately $5.38 CAD per 500 mL ($3.55 per 330-mL bottle).

about 1 euro for 0.5l depending on the beer ofc

Guinness is like 4 euros for 0,5l for example

1$ for 0.5 litres

Stella Artois is making it's way into the market here which is ok when it's on drought, I know it's it's considered a cheap meme beer in the UK though. There are some bars that have other European beers like Raderberger and Bitburger, but they're few and far between.

I like pic related. This Brewery has been around since the 70's you can find this on most the of the West Coast these days.

NEED to move to slav lands for this cheap beer

>move to a slav land for cheap beer
>start earning less money
>the beer is suddenly not so cheap

this

5-10$

>save up $2,000+ AUD
>move to slav land
>die from alcohol poisoning

no wonder you all go to Estonia for alcohol, jesus.

solid plan lad

The vast majority of our beer is non-micro. "Microbrews" is a shitty meme that's been co-opted for marketing; only breweries which produce 15,000 barrels or less are legally microbreweries. Larger breweries with a focus on quality are known as craft breweries.

I only use the term because it's what all the rest of your countrymen on here use, I wouldn't really describe a company that sells a product to an entire US state as "micro"-anything just because they don't operate nationally, that's a larger market than some European countries.

Where I'm from and in most of the UK it's ~£2 - £3.50 for a beer, but where I am now, in London, you're looking at more like £4-7, more if you're in a club.

That is fake news, when I was in Canada it always cost between 4 and 8 bucks for a pint.

$5 for a pot
$7 for a schooner
$9 for a pint

Store: 3,88-5,55 USD depending on brand. (0,5 liter)
Out in bar / nightclub: 7,22-10 USD (for 0,4 liter).

>$15-18 CAD

Where the fuck do you live? Even craft beer is maybe $7 a pint, stuff like Molson is about 5.

Jesus christ how horrifying

The fact that it tastes like water is why it has some popularity tho. It's not had for taste, or with dinner, but is had by sports fans and frat boys that want to get drunk in a palatable but totally inefficient manner.

Yeah, plenty. People have this impression that 'microbrew' is anything not made by anheuser Busch, but it ain't true. There are tons of semi large, regional producers that are good that can't be considered microbrews.

My area is big on Yard's and Dogfish Head (PA), and there's tons I haven't tried.

If I posted the beer list even from the tiny diner down my street I think you'd be surprised.

Beer is having a pretty nice golden age over here.

>3 pounds
up north or in wetherspoons or sam smiths maybe. it's realistically £4+ on average these days.

>a pint(~560ml)
568 I think. burgerpints are like our small tins 440 or so, dunno what maplepints are

50 cl is unironically ~ $6 in Sweden

>2017
>not exclusively buying beer made by monks directly from trappist monasteries

Plebs

3.20 for a pint and 3 for bottled stuff

$3-4

6-7$ for a pint of a draft Guinness.
1$ or less for an average shitty canned beer from a supermarket.

$10

Closer you get to london, the more expensive the beer.
Generally from £2 to £5.50

Sup Forums friends, tell me your store to bar prices
else if these are all store prices I am really sweating

In supermarkets here you'll probably be looking at something like £1.20 (for awful supermarket lager that only homeless people drink) to £2.50 (for a good ale or foreign beer) for a pint bottle. Quite often the bottled beer will be in some sort of deal, so you'll get something like 3 bottles for £5.

>$15-18 CAD for a pint
it's $15-20 for a pitcher where I live.

that's the bar price
a 500ml can is like 3-5$

>sweating intensifies even harder
Bar price here is usually €3 - €4 depending what sort of beer or if its memetic foreign stuff

store prices for 500mL range from €0.50 up to €2, depending if its meme or foreign stuff

Here's a little from what I've seen:
>bar
Guinness - 6-8$
Heineken - 5-6$
Erdinger - 6-8$
Leffe - 6-8$
Kilkenny- 6-8$
>store, canned
Guinness(imported) - ~4$
Erdinger(imported) - 3-4$
Paulaner(imported) - 3-4$
Heineken - ~1$
Kozel - less than 1$
Bud - less than 1$
average Russian shit - from ~0.5$

Domestic is like $4-6
Craft is $7-10

It surprises me that those bar prices are that expensive, are you in Moscow or St Petersburg? I can't imagine you'd have to pay that much in Novosibirsk, for example.

Here in Nice it's around 7€ so approx. $7.5.
It's one of the most expensive places in France though, you'll probably find it for 5€ in the average french bar.

Moscow. I believe you can find lower prices, but I have some fave bars in which I usually go and prices are like that.

I forgot to mention it's the price you pay when going out.
If you buy them in the supermarket it's around 2€ I guess, although the price varies a lot depending on the beer. 2.5€/L for the cheapest.