How unique are you?

How unique are you?

I put light bulbs which are turned on so close so my eye that I can feel the heat coming off of them.
I do I having burnt retina make dots appear all over the wall and they are very fun to look at and chase with your eyes.

Anyone else?

I eat my dried off skin, I eat my earwax, I smell my vag, my butthole and my belly button

If I can I pee in my friend's orange juice or lemonade any time I visit.

I stick my shirt in my armpits because I don't like the way wet skin feels on itself. I do the same with my butt crack

I don't like cocks.

Everyone likes their own stench but eating earwax is something else.

You stick your butt crack in your armpits?

Every night I'll go to the bathroom and take a dump but before I do I scratch my nuts and scrape off the dead skin that has accumulated and see if pile up in the bottom of the bowl. I try to set records on how much dead skin comes off, if I don't do it for a couple days I say it's going to be a record breaking night!

came into this thread to say I eat my earwax

I meant with my underwear. I stick it in my butt

ran around the neighborhood wearing women's clothes car hopping, jumping in pools, on a trampoline, going into people's garages, moving large pieces of property from one home to another during bulk trash pickup week, putting grills, ladders and real estate signs and sections of fencing in roads for people to hit...i was a teenager and not even on drugs or drunk what a fucking weirdo

I only like the hard bit. If it's too soft, it's disgusting

I killed myself

fuck, I'd dot his too if I could

i do that too you're not special you nigger

lol
the only thing you need is to be retarded enough to not realize the consequences of getting caught

I think I'm Satan after I fap...

Make videos of stairs

Furiously fap

me too, only if I had arms and legs

I get completely soft if I think about anyone I know personally while fapping, no matter how hot I think they are

When I take a dump I don't sit down, I hover over the toilet so I can dodge the back splash

Does it ever bleed from too much scratches

I love the back splash

I pooped once

not entirely unique but i jacked off and came in my pants in a classroom crammed with 20+ students, sat behind a big table in the back of the room

got some really over the top ridiculous stories of wacko things i did as a teenager but don't feel like having anything more logged of me

how the fig didn't anybody notice?

i'm pretty sure susan noticed something was up

no one had a view of below my stomach the table had a cover in the front

Ive fapped right behind fences in suburban neighborhoods near me multiple times during the night

Bump, show some individuality faggots

Reason? Story?
This has potential

masturbate. by myself all by my lonesome

yeah i did this when i was young

>Cry in Ferrari
>Picture Lamborghini

I apply ecology into my everyday dealings, and my interpretation of reality here in the earth system

I fight imaginary ninjas whenever I think I'm alone.
I genuinely believe it serves as some sort of training.

ever buy water balloons to use as fake boobs, break into a girl's apartment, get dressed up fully in her clothes, drive around her car, come back and take a shower while wearing her clothes, spread out a bunch of her stuff including picture albums, put her personal items up your ass, piss in some of her stuff in the fridge, and cum on her yoga exercise ball?

because of all of the semen you damned?

Leave crumbs in the butter on purpose, and leave butter in the netella because I think it looks nice.

Not in the last few days.

I never post OC on Sup Forums.

I H A V E M Y O W N S E C I A L Æ S Þ E T I C K P