What do you think Sup Forums?

What do you think Sup Forums?
Does Baron Trump have autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qfACIeHv08
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well Donald is autistic so I guess so.

I think you have autism

Even if he is (and that video surely seems to point that direction) it's not an issue, since the kid was born with a golden spoon.

what video? he's just a little kid thats being thrown onto the world stage. you faggots would be shitting yourselves.

autism = not acting like an animal

Maybe they'll do what ol' Joe Kennedy did with his retarded daughter.

autistics are the fucking worst
i'd literally rather have a daughter who is retarded and could still laugh and smile

Judging by the fact that all his siblings and other family members are autistic, I would wager that he is

There was a video on YouTube, "Is Barron Trump autistic?"

Showed him doing some weird shit, that are commonly associated with autism. (One example: he was "clapping", but without his hands ever touching each other. He'd stop with about 6" between them. Pretty weird.)

But Melania had her lawyers scare the guy who posted the video, and the guy took it down.

Rosie-O-Donnald did a reaction video.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qfACIeHv08

eat him?

No, he doesn't appear to have autism. That was bait by Rosie.

Well, to my understanding that video was taken at 0300 and Baron is just ten years old. If that's the case, then of course he would be acting strangely.

this cunt. so fucking salty she attacks his family. what a uge carpet munching degenerate.

Do you know how projection works OP?
You first see a character you can relate to, like your example, a kid. Then you start pointing your insecurities in this character, like well, you get the idea.

I thought all Americans were autistic.
I thought their was something toxic in their water or breathing air

HAHA

Have you ever been around home schooled rich kids. They are fucking looney or super quiet.

Baron is probably no different, and only responds to his dad in all likelihood

>poor people master race.