So he never cheated on his wife. He sacrificed his relationship with her to save his nephew

So he never cheated on his wife. He sacrificed his relationship with her to save his nephew.

Also unless Jon is into incest, i doubt they will hook him up with Deanerys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xp8EQqzx2k0
youtube.com/watch?v=n4-Gm4pnfWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for making a thread on this.

They're aunt/nephew. If cousins are fair game for that time why not aunt/nephew, especially when brother and sister targs married all the time?

wow that's a big sword

your welcome cunt

I don't understand why he couldn't tell his wife though. Surely she could keep a secret knowing it was his sister's.

Well also consider that Jon was originally supposed to marry Arya. Which considering she's supposedly the spitting image of Jon's mom, makes it doubly incestuous. So Dany would actually be a step down on the incest scale.

>trusting tully shits
>ever
>ishygddt

>Jon marry Arya

Wat

Don't believe his lies.

I doubt they will hook him up with Arya or Dany

I think it will end with

Arya/Gendry
Dany/Jorah
and Jon/X

Possibly some of them dying or maybe all of them.

Jorah would die the first time they had sex. His heart wouldn't be able to take it.

He's going to have kids with her. Jorah is Martins self insertion.

NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR NED IS HONOR

That's not how incest works.

Growing up with a person gives you a certain "disgust" in thinking about having sex with them, but meeting a relative you have never seen before, who is also your age and hot, is a different kind of matter. Your brain won't be able to properly develop that disgust.

>had to suffer 20 years of nagging just to keep a secret

he's a better man than all of us

Sure thing, because everyone who meet up their siblings that were separated at childbirth usually end up fucking them, right? That's why Luke Skywalker/Leia was canon?

Jon Snow is not a Lannister, he's not going to fuck her due to his moral standards. Dany on the other hand is not going to marry anyone beside Jorah as long as he is alive.

hes a targarian of course hes into incest

>Jorah
Are you a retard? It's painfuly obvious that Danny will fall for Jon and they will end up together.

Actually from what I've heard in the early drafts of the story that fatass planned on making Tyrion, Jon and Arya the 3 main characters and a love triangle between them.

there is no man more noble than lord eddard stark of winterfell, m8.

The 3 untouchables are Jon, Dany, and Tyrion, and they'll all die.

Tyrion will die sacrificing himself for Dany. Dany will die to shock the audience. Jon will die to defeat the white walkers.

There are many cases where siblings met for the first time, without knowing that they are siblings and they fucked.

Luke and Leia would have fucked too if they didn't find out about their parents.

I don't think Jon will learn about his parentage that soon, so Jon x Dany is still possible.

Besides, this is Game of Thrones and normies don't care about incest as long as the two main characters get together.

>S6 Writing

youtube.com/watch?v=xp8EQqzx2k0

If this was really the medieval ages you would have literally been murdered just for saying that

All targaryens are into incest.

Wait, why did he even have to keep a secret? Why wouldn't he just be open to everyone about raising his nephew?

Is is about the kids father? Who's the father? I'm not very attentive when I watch this show.

Rhaegar

His father was a Targaryen and he was born at a time where everyone was out for Targaryen blood. Especially the new king.

She tells him to keep the secret because Robert would kill Jon.

For you

>I don't understand why he couldn't tell his wife though
Because you're clearly not as honorable as Ned Stark. He promised to keep it secret and he did.

Jon's father is Rhaegar Targaryen, meaning Robert Baratheon would have killed him to finish exterminating the House Targaryen and to ensure nobody rallied around Rhaegar's son to oppose him. With all but two members of House Targaryen dead, and those remaining 2 being only children forced into exile, Robert was the next in line for the throne.

>There are many cases where siblings met for the first time, without knowing that they are siblings and they fucked.

It's true actually. Some form of genetic narcisism

really makes you think
youtube.com/watch?v=n4-Gm4pnfWA

STANDING

Can someone explain how Rhaegar was confirmed as Jon's father?

To be fair Ned and Cat never had an extremely close bond, but by the end of it Catelyn really respected Ned and only felt pain when Jon or the "unknown woman" came up.

Because Tullys are fucking idiots. His wife started a war by kidnapping someone based on assumptions.

Dany will either marry Jon or Tyrion for political reasons. Know that Dany and Jon both will know nothing about their family bond, and besides, Targs have inbred for generations, and Jon's only half-Targ.

Jon X Val

Val?

REEEEEEE

Fuuuuck man... I totally forgot about that scene.

Ned's such a goddamn beast.

kek

This

Honestly the "rare wench" thing still makes me think Ned and Lyanna were fucking

When a man loves a woman...

Catelynn seems like kinda a crazy person a bit, he probably knew deep down not to trust her

why else would anyone want to kill the baby?
nobody wanted to kill it when they all thought it was neds bastard

Lyanna's words were blocked out, there's no confirmation but for the fact that Jon is her son. I'm telling you, Martin will twist this on us.

>Jon Snow is not a Lannister,
He is a targ who married brother and sister for centuries.

Because Lyanna said that Robert would kill her because of Jon, meaning that the only one that can be the father is Rhaegar.

But maybe if it was Ned's true born son of Lyanna...

Why are people ignoring the fact that Rhaegar was gay?

>there are hundreds of thousands of normies out there that will still want jon to hook up with dany
>they absolutely wouldn't care if she's his uncle
>they absolutely don't care that it's a coin toss for if the kingdom will be fucked again.

Jon has no idea he is related to dany and neither does she.

>care if she's his uncle
>Uncle

Dany's packing huh?

Well they eloped, got married, had sex and he left her in that tower while he went off to fight Roberts rebellion.
So with no male contact for all that time she waits out her pregnancy and hopes for her husband to return.
She has a rough childbirth and Ned finds her, she dies from childbirth and asks ned to promise her that he will raise her son as his own to protect him from robert.

This baby is the heir to the Iron Throne and Winterfell since everyone thinks Bran is dead.
Robert had all the targs killed includng Rhaegar's other children except for Ameon because he was night watch and dany plus her brother because they escaped, he eventually send assassins after danny later.

They skipped it in the show but in the books Ned is always haunted by a vision of his sister covered in blood and her asking him to promise her.

The book further explores through brans visions that Lyanna was not kidnapped and raped, Rhaeger fell in love with her and at a tournament crowed her queen of beauty over his wife.
They both fell in love and eloped and live happily until the mad king and Robert fucked everything up.

No one else was near Lyanna except Rhaeger, he was the only person she loved.
Jon being the baby is also very likely since Ned is a huge honor fag and would not cheat, the safest place for the baby would be under his care.

People are saying her words were drowned out but the fact that it showed the babys face and then jons face next is a big clue.
The theory is also a very old one and Jon being an unwanted bastard who got looked down upon his whole life being the actual highest borne noble is a nice and even a bit cliche twist.

>she's his uncle

I read too much futa fan fiction user don't mind me.

tl;dr

Jon and Dany was heavily foreshadowed in the past episode lad

I can see Jon and Dany getting married but thats it, she will rule the seven kingdoms while he fucks off up north.

R+L=J.

Is there a confirmed amount of time that Lyanna and Robert were apart? Any possibility that Jon is Roberts?

Ned is honorable to a fault. He even went to jail for it.

Kill youself.

Lyanna never loved Robert,she was marrying him because she had too, they never had sex
It is one of the reasons she fucked off with Rhaegar because he was in a similar situation.

Robert might have forced her and she could have thought that Rhaegar or Robert was the father and just told Ned it was Rhaegar's to make sure Ned didn't give her son to Robert. Just seems like something they could do to give Jon more claim to the throne.

Jon + Sansa = incest
Jon + Dany = incest

he's pretty fucked either way

Why?

Nah by the sounds of Robert in the show and books the only women he genuinely loved was Lyanna, he seemed genuinly respectful of her too and mourned her loss.
Cersei originally liked Robert, he was a handsome hero and king but on their wedding night he was drunk and climbed on top of her, while having sex he whisper Lyanna's name.
From then on she hated him.

I don't think they would ever be left alone, ladies usually are not left unattended especially around men.

cousin incest aint so bad

>Sure thing, because everyone who meet up their siblings that were separated at childbirth usually end up fucking them, right?

This has happened before. One married couple in Spain found out that they were long lost fraternal twins. A long lost father and daughter were caught fucking in a park.

If Jon and Dany meet they really might go for it.

Targaryans are well known for their incestious ways.

Keeping the bloodline pure as it were.

Jon will marry Dany and reunite the north and south against the White Walkers.

Sansa's turning jealous and evil so she'll die soon.

Stop spaming this shitty video

Targaryens are actually very much into incest

*yuoe'r

Catelyn is retarded.