Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uHZJej98_T0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi
カラミチーマス

Sameji claim'd

carlos please come back

Claim

(Haruhi)
Oh hell no it's not going to be easy. It'll be uncomfortable, but a broad view is important. It's a means to an effort to get better. Best thing to do is just own it for what it is and go in with an open mind. There's no shame in asking for help, but it does require a lot of humility on the asker's part.

[houkie]
My drive to work is close to an hour of pure highway. I try to pass as much people as I can but not because I'm upset and in a hurry. I just like to maneuver around a bit, gets rid of the monotony. I try not to stay in the way of the real angry drivers anyway.

I'm here

still here

This

Hello everyone
>no life
>Juvia claimed
Hello cutie

Yeah also when I emailed him (on my phone) it auto corrected his name to Kurome (because I typed that a lot) and I still haven't explained that...

Hello boy

Done

How have you been? Any better?

clmd

looks like your mums anus as of last night

I got into a fight today.
Thanks for asking.

Saaachiposter

Sounds like you commute in from an outlying area. Can't say I blame you there, I haul it on long road trips or trips to the ranch for the same reason. As a bonus, the speed limit here is generally 75mph and up, 80-85 out in the country areas. I usually gotta slow down when I'm driving in Ontario though. You can only get away with the American not using metric angle once.

My commute is urban to more urban, so gassing it only works on the highways going out of the city, eventually there's stopping for something. I just roll and use the ride home to decompress so I'm ready to take care of stuff when I get home.

Hey Juvia.

If it's relevant, they'll ask you to explain, or at least as best you can/are willing to. To that end, I doubt they'll be expecting you to tell all on that first session. Do you best on this first go around- there's always a next time if you keep that door open.

Verbal or fist?
I'm sorry to hear that, how could anyone hurt a cutie like you?
Hello beautiful, how are you?

Yeah I'll have to since I need to go to them to be able to use my medication.
How's it goin Yui?

Fist.
Thankfully it didn't last long, I have this irrational fear of fighting.. do you know what I'm talking about?

I'm waiting for Sachi to come back
How about you?

Here the limit on highways is always 100 (60?) My commute is from a suburb to a little town, so I usually cruise at around 120. I used to have a lot of wheel shake beyond that speed, but it's gone since I put my winter wheels on, so I do around 130 now when the road is clear. I'll have to have my summer steelies balanced.
Sorry for the units, I'm not sure what they translate to, beside 100-60.
goodnight

youtu.be/uHZJej98_T0

Yeah i see. But why were you guys fighting?

I've been better, getting close to being even better. Hopefully thursday I can solve some issues. Everyone here has been pretty nice today.

:ok_hand:

kirino :hand_splayed:

We were play fighting.
I threw a pillow at him and he just got so angry...
I don't know why.
he launched a powerful fist and decked me right in the chin.

One thing lead to another and I just broke down..

i always break down in tears whenever I fight...
and I have no idea why

mugi :sunglasses: :gun:

I see the spammers are attempting things again tonight.

Remaining part of the paycheck just went poof with some bills and stashing some money, but now I got peace of mind knowing everything's paid and the next check is mostly funny money.

No worries, I'm pretty solid on metric since I've had to use it for so long. I got a 4-banger so I'm not going to set any speed records even in the country, but it's nice being able to get to those 8 hr+ destinations in 6 or so when there's nothing but open road ahead. Now I want to go joyriding again.

There's a decent amount of people who will talk if you talk to them, I'm one of them. Up to anything interesting this evening?

emojis

are the worst

No just patiently waiting for Misaka to come back. I promised I would wait here for 6 hours. How about you?

i don't even enjoy using them in a joking manner anymore

Be thankful I'm leaving.

I only have a small 4 too, and a shitty 5 speed, so it revs pretty high for nothing on the highway. At least my music covers pretty much all the sound.
Driving can be therapeutic for me. Late night drives have spared me from a few meltdowns.

Aw, it saddens me to hear that.
You seem like such a gentle person, I'm so sorry
>
It's such a good feeling to know you'll have play around money.
I mean i still live with my parents so i always have some play around money but half goes to saving up to leave.

Ayy lmao

is it safe to come out now?

No, fuck off

best girl claimed!

why are you under so much mental stress?

Probably. They haven't done much since last thread.

That's not loli Rei.

Mikasa, or Misaki? Now that I'm done budgeting money for the night it's on to quiet reading and mindfulness with some hot tea. I'm an old soul, but make no apologies for it.

Welcome back!

Haha, for me as well. The music just depends on my mood though. Anything from classical to rock/metal or a mix of them all. Once I find a nice spot though, I usually pull over and enjoy the scenery and nature.

r00d

they have a pretty low attention span

it gets redundant after a while

W E F I N I S H E D B O Y S!!!!!!! Time to proofread and make sure everything is ready to go

Ayyy
I think so
>i hope so

I was there once too. My parents let me save up and I took full advantage of it- lived like a cheapskate for about a year, and then used that money to get a house, furnishings, etc. when it was time. Nothing beyond my means though, otherwise I wouldn't have money now after dealing with bills.

>Houki

yes it does

I know, right? Kinda sad, but at the same time it means shit like what just went down doesn't last for too long.