So I'm having a son in 2 months and I'm wondering if I should circumcise him. Help me make my desicion...

So I'm having a son in 2 months and I'm wondering if I should circumcise him. Help me make my desicion. Also here's a good meme for u all.

yeah sure. the people who complain about wishing they weren't circumcised are just cucks who want to masturbate all day.

honestly, im cut and ive never had any problems with jacking off

idk what they are talking about

Circumsize him

don't leave him with a disgusting raggy dick do it.

Please don't. I'm the minority here but it should really be his choice.

Don't circumcise. Seriously, what's the point other than getting rid of a bit of dick skin? There are way more cons than there are pros to cutting it off. AND you can choose to have it cut off as an adult, but you cannot choose to grow it back.

eh, I guess if u wanna mutilate his dick. It honestly does not do anything for him to have it off other than reduce his pleasure in his later years. It doesn't have health benefits, its a common misconception. I know its kind of a weird source, but watch adam ruins everything on circumcision, brings up good points. any way congratulations on your son man.

no

do not do it and make sure he gets lots of blow jobs before he turns 20 or else his dick will never grow

I'd do it. Foreskin is a lot like an appendix or wisdom teeth.

Ever hear of pediatric urology? It's an entire profession dedicated to putting boys back together after botched circumcisions. Don't do it.

No. If he wants to do it later he can, but there's no real reason to.
>Inb4 std bullshit & dirty dick
If you're going to fuck a bitch with STDs that's your problem. And Jim sure anons kid can wash his dick like a normal person.

The skin will be harvested for use in wrinkle cream for rich women and medical research. The only reasons that it is still around in the US are money, and cultural inertia. We are the only country that does it on such a wide scale for non religious reasons.

Infant circumcision rates in the US are down to ~30% now though, which is still high, but much lower than 80% in the 70s and 80s.

Please, don't waste his life

Would u b on the fence for female circumcision? Leave his dick alone m8

Do whatever you want. It's your property.

this

Dude, it's up to you. Seriously all these fucks who are going on and on about NOT doing it are just a bunch of know-it-all faggots who jump on every band wagon that comes along the pike.

There's zero, not one single argument against which stands up to inspection. Not a single one. And frankly it's your child. How you raise that kid is your fucking choice.

So fuck all these cunts who are ranting about how it's "altering a person's body without permission". Fuck them right in the ear. Do as you see fit.

>all this degeneracy populating the thread
jesus

your son will think the way his penis looks is natural until he finds out on his own from the internet. He won't confront you but he'll never look at you the same way again.

Circumcision for pussies! Cut his dick off

I was hesitant when my son was born. In glad I did not cut him up.
No regrets.

Coincidentally, a few months after he was born, I got snipped. The fucking stitch rubbed my dickhead enough to make it raw and terrible one day. Took forever to heal. I'm now jealous of his foreskin.

What if he wanted to remove his sons entire penis?

It costs money so no.

Theres no point in chopping part of his dick off as long as you teach him to wash correctly.

Try it on urself Then decide

herofag here

isn't there a shit ton of museums that claim to have jesus' foreskin? chop it off and sell it to one of them.

>profit.

How about dried out penor and lack of sensation?

If your not a jew or something there is no objective reason to do it. Why risk and infection of a fuck up.

you can always get it done later in life but you can never undo it.

Cut it off

Trust me. I'm uncut and my dick stinks no matter how much I wash it.

Cut it off. Otherwise he's no better than a savage nigger. Do it

See a doctor.

Dont foreskins can be so damn sexy!!

No, you shouldn't. If he wants it later in life he can get it. He can't reverse it, and it reduces sensation for practically no proven benefit (given good hygiene)

Don't get rid of his foreskin. It's a great way to smuggle drugs.