Alright so what'a Sup Forums official opinion on actual trannies...

Alright so what'a Sup Forums official opinion on actual trannies? Not Tumblrinas who will rip off your cocktail if you don't use the proper pronoun at all times, but people with real gender dysphoria who work their asses off to pass, get on hormones, get surgeries,etc. so they can have a normal life and be left alone?

Fucking autocorrect
I meant to say rip off your cock

i don't get why people have a problem with them

My old roommate was one. Apart from being nuts once in a while they were great. Great drinking friend and always bummed me money, that i paid back. I have no problem with trans people.

there literally crazy, tend to have drug issues, very annoying as well

most of them are just fat beta males that think theyll have better luck playing the other side instead of trying to improve themselves.

I've got no problem with them really, but if I were to date one I'd hope they atleast tell me first.
One thing I've always noticed though is that I seem to have a bias towards female to male trannies over male to female trannies. Something actually seems cool and interesting about a woman becoming a man; but the other way around has always disturbed me. Not disturbed me as in they gross me out, but finding out a girl is one is like watching surgery for the lack of a better comparison.

Whether I think they're cool or not tho, I do believe that transgenderism and transgender tendencies is a legitimate mental health issue. However, I believe that actually going transgender is the cure to that disorder, not a symptom of it.

theyre fucking weird.

its a fucking mental illness.

What about ftms then?

ten times worse, i went to highschool with mara saw it a few years later insisting on being called martin she was good looking before but socially awkward and a total edge lord lefty now shes that but no tits and just looks like an awkward lanky young boy. and she puts on a front trying to act like how she thinks men are "how about that sports guys" really wish this whole tranny thing dies down its ruining perfectly good people that could have happy lives and turning them into into bland nothings. theyre not men or woman there just parodies at best

I said real Trans people. Martin here doesn't seem to fit.

I have fucked a Thai ladyboy prostiute, and dated for 2 years a Philippine TS, they are really lovely, but always a little insecure. They love to suck your cock and really get off on being dominated in bed. Hard to marry one and explain it to my family though. I'm a big fan.

martin did get a mastectomy because she had d cups and is on hormones so its not like he can go back to being mara id say thats pretty real lol if it was just an attention grab for him theres much easier things she could have done than become a he. ive really just had nothing but bad experiences as far as me getting rubbed the wrong way by these people and lesbians lesbians tend to be very obnoxious. im cool with gay guys typically ya just say your straight and they stop hitting on you but hell hath no fury if you say a bull dyke isnt attractive one literaly tryed to push me against a car and she jammed her hands down my pants saying she bet she could make me hard, why would she care shes suppose to be into dudes but as i said lesbos are crazy lol. i lived in hawaii for 4 years is like a meca for mtf trans and they were all nuts to my best friend out there was a gay dude and we spent alot of time at the gay bars which i honestly prefer no one talks at normal bars anymore people are more social at the gay bars

isnt suppose to be into dudes my bad

deff out of the question if you want your own kids

well i don't really so that is actually a plus, but i don't want to be disowned by my father. I do really love her though so it's a bit of a problem, but i'll see what happens in the future.

Also i think what about in 20 years, will she die from her hormones fucking her kidneys, or will she look like an old dude, it's a bit of a worry. Still enjoying it while it is now.

for reference.

you can look up pics it aint pretty plus all those hormones and shit really fuck with bio chem down the line more than just kidneys

If they conform to male or female and make an effort, I don't really take issue. Everything else is degeneracy.

enjoy it now but i dont believe that kind of thing is tenable long term thats just my oppinion but unlike you i want kids

yea not good hey, it's a shame. She's a good person don't want her to be sick.

Nigga, half of the people you ever meet will have some kind of mental illness. It's no reason to treat them poorly.

then id honestly tell ya to tell her to go back to being a dude its better for her health, and if your not into guys and wouldnt want to keep dateing him then thats on you but you can know you did the right thing for her health wise. you gotta be honest with yourself and with her about the future

well yea, i mean i accept im a mega homo or whatever cause i think her having a dick is pretty fun (though i dont suck her or want to get fucked at all)

She would never ever ever go back to being a dude, if you spoke to her you would never know she was born a dude, attitude wise and personality is clearly 100% lady, but she has startted to ease off o the hormones now so hopefulyl she can stay healthy. I will see how things go though and enjoy it while i can.

and as far as the dad thing goes you should really tell him your into them mahoo's hell get over it

1: I would fuck them
2: I would do it proudly to some.
3: I believe 60% of them are going to end up commiting suicide because of the bullshit of changing your body to fit your (probable) mental disorder.

Some people are legit 100% the gender that they weren't born as.

But most don't, and they end up killing themselves because we don't want to hurt their fee-fees, and thinking about that possible suicide makes me go limp asap.

I ain't fucking no crazy corpse.

Hmm don't know about that, he's pretty prejudiced. If it has to happen i'll do it. Otherwise i'll avoid the grief.

I believe they have a mental disorder and wouldn't fuck them. I don't believe you can change genders because scientifically it isn't possible. To think people believe that if you mutilate your penis, take some hormones, wear a wig and makeup it makes you a woman is retarded.

she looks passable but hows she gonna react if you bring her round the old man and he says some stuff, if you want things to get serious then you gotta come out to your family. i know a chick wants to meet the family at somepoint its not avoidable if you keep dateing her

yea she is, voice is decent too, pretty face, still its intimidating,

guess i should though, who would have thought Sup Forums could give good advice.

But what if it's the future and they have the technology to put a male brain into a female body (can have kids, natural boobs, fully functional vagina) and it's mutually agreed upon by top men (TOP MEN) that this is the best cure for transgenderism.... would you be cool with dating a transsexual in that scenario?

tfw your dad fucks your trans gf