Any Medifags here?

Any Medifags here?

I just pulled that out of my ass, what to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/b/thread/686851728#p686858016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

make some spaghetti

eat it

you probably just ate chop suey fucking retard

Timestamp faggot

drink bleach, they cant tolerate the smell and go out with the shit.

Pinworms, over the counter treatment available at the store. - Nurse

Bludgeon my face in, kill me

Worms user. You've got worms.

Eat it.
pls

they're the worms that help you digest your food m8, don't mess with them

He got dubs OP you gotta do it.

this

Ew it's that guy who eats worms from his gfs ass KYS yourself

Learn to wash your fucking hands

OP just admitted to being a fag
he won't do anything

THIS

Had similar when i got back from Iraq. Go to doctor immediately and then be prepared to not leave the house for about a week.

Put them back they push your shit out without them you will be die

You have worms user

douche

you gotta make sure they stay alive. keep them in some water, preferably something like a bath or a sink because they need lots of space to move around or they'll die.
the reason you need to keep them alive is that these creatures are extremely toxic and if they're leaving you it's because they've already planted their toxic spores. you'll start noticing nausea first, followed by fatigue and possibly a fever, and then after that you'll need to be hospitalized within 24 hours or your heart will stop. some of them won't make it out early enough, though, so nature equipped these guys with a slimy coating containing an enzyme that neutralizes the toxin from the spores. the enzyme and toxin structure is unique to each species and there are many different species so you'll need to bring a jar of these worms with you to the hospital. good luck and godspeed, user

Worms. Just go to the chemist or supermarket and get some pills

Did you fuck a goat?

>better start a thread with an old ass picture
>he he me so funny
>better not respond because feelings may be hurt hurhur

Being this gay and new. Fuck off you retard

>KYS yourself
kill yourself yourself

KYS yourself yourself

>kill yourself yourself

Well who else is going to do it?
Makes sense to me

Nematodes, see a doctor

Falling for this 1/10 bait kek kys yourself

kysysysysysys

it's called Pinworms not a big deal but yeah you should go to doc / get medicine

>implying you're the one not falling for the bait

ky self

checked

You already threw them away huh?

Put them back where you got them. They will die outside of their natural habit. You don't want that on your conscience

touche

Those are fucking citrus noodles from a lemon or a lime maybe even an orange

nice b8 op

Snort it up your nose to your brain. Only choice

This is a forum where we post naked pictures of women and other random things. Ask a doctor what they are, how the fuck should we know?

I'm willing to believe a few MDs browse Sup Forums during their free time.

This makes me moist

Good point. I'm a MD, as well as a astronaut, and a time traveling cowboy. Ask me anything.

user is a fucking wizard too!
How do you double dubs?

That's awesome. I wish my life was as exciting as yours

Pinworms. I think there's over the counter suppositories for these.

i'm a med student, but all i see here is a picture lacking a timestamp followed by a river of newfaggotry

Minor fungal infection resulting in acute worm infestation.

Home remedy: a small amount if Icy Hot or Tiger Balm on your finger and insert approx 2 inches inside your anus with a finger.

Its quite possible you have some fungus on your genitals (its invisible to the naked eye) so rub a small amount on your balls and shaft.

Icy Hot / Tiger Balm has both still fungal and anti inflammatory properties.

Best to do AFTER a shower or bath before bedtime as the smell can be distracting for daytime use.

Go to Wal Mart and just get some pin worm stuff fama sama

Also quit biting your nails and scratching your asshole, that's where the eggs hide under then you end up putting them back in your mouth.

pin worms maybe ?

>Icy Hot / Tiger Balm
literally 0 people have fell for this.

Should he delete system32 as well?

Nobody cares about what your eventually going to fail to achieve.
Faggot.

Murse lol

yeah, well what are you doing with your life, captain edge?

The worms live in your ass crawl out and lay eggs, which cases itching, then are passed to another person by hand contact, then to that persons mouth. It makes sense you got it in Iraq, where the common household doesn't have toilet paper.

almost quints

Anyone have the pinworm "we will never stop worming" screencap?

put them back?

you must into hind holocaust.

Not this thread again

the're worms. drink bleech to kill them.

anyone got that webm of that brazilian camwhore who spreads her ass cheeks and her tapeworm friend abandons ship?

eet it!

Tab ivermectin 12mg single dose
Repeat after one week

Son of a Medifag here get related if you want to not pay to see a doctor, same type of drug used to kill worms in humans. It should come in a tube paste you just eat that in a recommended dose for your weight.

Ps it tastes nasty as hell but worms will die do this for a month or until no anus worms

Proof

We'll reverse image search revealed it's not an original image
Pinworms by the way

Quit eating so many fuckin'
bean sprouts!

put them back. how would you like it if a giant finger came and pulled you out of your house?

It's aids and ur going to die

KY yourself

"Anyone who sees and paints a sky green and fields blue ought to be sterilized." Do you think hitler was talking about people like you?

Lick it.

this

Is that danny trejo?

this

man they're Enterobius vermicularis, just use some mebendazole

Ya get off the computer and go to the hospital you fucking retard you have pin worms

Eeeeeeew what the fuck OPPPPPPPP

In English, it's a Pinworm infection, take Vermox.

Equine Ivermectin should never be used on humans. The overdose risk is too high (because it's made for fucking horses) and it's potentially toxic. Just take some vermox. It's pretty cheap and won't potentially kill you.

pinworm

google it newb

Can confirm. Simple treatment. More than likely you got them from a public bathroom.

nah, they are the cell of pemelo, a giant orange like fruit.

Enterobius vermicularis.-

found a gif of it

imgur dot com slash Mj7hPf2

if it's worms eat diatenacious earth it's a natural de-wormer

So I've had this scarred area on my song as long as I could remember recently I've been pinching it and now it kinda looks like a growth. Anyone ever here of skin tags or raised skin from circumcision vision scarring

>what is assisted suicide
lamo

Called pinworms, harmless (if disgusting) parasite, spread real well so you gave em to any roomates/family living with you. Just need to go to the doc, and ask for a humiliating prescription crabs style

Here's another shot it's a lil inflamed from the pinching it's normally flesh colored

just found this why would you steal someone else ass worm

4archive.org/board/b/thread/686851728#p686858016

Whenever I take my pants off or get out of bed, the backs of my legs become really itchy. This has happened on and off for a few years now. Doesn't bother me at any other time of the day. Any ideas?