What's your worst fear, Sup Forums?

What's your worst fear, Sup Forums?
Why, if you can explain it?

Mine is being put to sleep, especially in a hospital setting. Couldn't tell you why, it just scares me shitless. Not scared of very much else to be honest with you.

Dying and there not being anything after

>Mine is being put to sleep, especially in a hospital setting.
I was so scared when I had surgery man, but then I woke up barfed everywhere and got doped up in hospital for a week so it was okay.

My worst fear is uh, I really don't like the idea of choking alone so I always cut my food really small.

I'm more afraid of dying and there being something after. I'm not going to the good place.

I always ask them to wait until I'm actually asleep to put me on anesthesia cause I freak the fuck out otherwise. Laughing gas also scares me pretty hard. Anything that makes you sort of lose your awareness, I guess.

>I always ask them to wait until I'm actually asleep to put me on anesthesia cause I freak the fuck out otherwise
wait, what's the difference? I had brain surgery. All I remember was getting an IV, then all the doctors introducing themselves to me, there were like 5 doctors and a few residents and some nurses.

Then this one qt doctor said it's okay to be scared and everything went black. Next memory is the main surgeon saying my name, then asking if I'm going to be sick. Then I barfed. Then next memory after that was like 2 hours later my parents came to see me.

Yeah surgery was okay though.

Difference is I'm not awake for them to actually give me the IV or the mask. I don't care about the surgery, or being asleep, it's just the being put under part. I just go into a huge panic..
It's awesome that you came out fine from brain surgery though, what was it for?

tumour which caused epilepsy. Yeah, I'm totaly fine now. Recovery definitely took a full year though to feel back to normal. It's been about 16 months now and I still have bouts of insomnia which apparently is a side effect. I used to make threads about it right after it happened in July/August 2015

Growing up and one day realizing that all my future plans were actually unrealistic dreams, and that I'll live out the rest of my life as an average person working 9-5, watching TV, popping out a couple of kids until I die of heart disease.

Not dying, ever.

Hey, dying of heart disease is actually the good death, you know?

I'll take a heart attack over cancer, mkay?

Better a little insomnia than cancer, man. Great that you made a full recovery though!

Thanks user

Oh shit, I remember you! Im pretty sure you started an "Ask me anything" thread or something like that a while back. Glad that you're recovering well man!

edgy

k

>k

Yeah i made those threads summer of 2015
Over a year later and surgery appears to have worked. Seizure free for over a year so I got my drivers license back too

>wasting those dubs on a faggot

lol - if only you could be smart enough to realize that "not being anything" is not being cognizant to experience nothingness in the first place.

Do you fear the year 1823? No? Of course not - you weren't born yet. Nothing could hurt you in 1823. So quit being scared of 2123, faggot.

Whenever I'm alone in a room, I can't help but fix my gaze on the door. I have an intense and pervasive phobia that someone will walk in. Which is weird, because when my fears are realized, the absolute unbearable terror lasts only a moment, and then I'm at ease when I see who it is.

For the longest time, I thought it was normal. I thought everyone felt this way. Considering my dad raped me when I was a toddler, I should have known better.

>calling someone a faggot for being afraid of death
wew

my fear of wasting dubs came true