What are your thoughts on 'the little prince' I just read it after watching the movie on netflix...

what are your thoughts on 'the little prince' I just read it after watching the movie on netflix, and honestly this quote as well with the quote about tameing the fox just struck a cord with me. I wanted to know if Sup Forums felt the same

"Just that," said the fox. "To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy who is just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you, on your part, have no need of me. To you I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world....”

shameless selpbump

Bump because this thread must live, goddammit!

Bump again.
I've never seen the likes of a thread like this.

And I am humbled.

and this is one of my favorite quotes

My mom made me read this book when I was little. Wonderful book. Now I have a happy life I must say. I blame it on the book. However Im here at 1:49am

Bump

Thank you op.

I really wish i found this when i was younger. I feel like it woulda helped me adjust to being a adult better, but hell better late than never. at this point im just trying to show as much people as i can about this book

Bump
Again

Thanks for putting it here op!

I really appreciate this

And if anyone hasn't seen the movie i recommend it too. it goes into the aviators story, and him showing his book to a little girl. its really heartwarming. And on top of the story of the little prince shown in the movie in another animation just makes it.. amazing..

That book touches a lot of simple yet powerful aspects of life: The good side of routine, the good side of relationships between people.

to me the movie is bs
the aviator is supposed to die in sadness because he lost the little prince forever

or maybe he never existed, it was just a dream he had

One only sees well with the heart because the essential is invisible to the eyes.Thanks OP for reminding me about this book. Made me smile

Bump Yet Again

I'm getting this book.

>the sunk cost fallacy
>good goy, delude yourself into thinking something is special simply because you invested time into it. do not aspire for better.

kek. the little prince is shit.

Its nice to see i'm making someone happy

Did mommy and daddy not hug you enough as a child, user?

well thanks for your feedback Sup Forums im off to rewatch this movie.

Bump

I need this book

Bump

Goodnight!

I am grateful for stumbling upon this thread.

great movie great book, 8/10 have watched many times

Last Bump

I wish this thread could last longer.
But I guess everyone here who needed it got it.

This is a beautiful lil book. I remember my mom forcing me to read it so many times

I'm actually getting a little prince tattoo this weekend. You can kik me ( ghibliharlot) if you wanna see!!

So its this now a feels thread? About de book, its such a simple and yet meaningful book, easy to read, easy to understand, its like a kids guide for life, and what it makes it great, is that anyone at any age can be influenced by it

Bump Again.

That's fucking awesome.

whats the tat of?

Were you planning on dumping a pdf of the book