Hi everybody! I'm doing a loli voice acting livestream

Hi everybody! I'm doing a loli voice acting livestream
comment what you want read.
youtube.com/watch?v=gH6Vl9zPQH0

Bump~

Sui is a disabled spastic and I sound like a transvertite

It was a pleasure to burn.
It was a special pleasure to see things eaten, to see things blackened and changed. With the brass nozzle in his fists, with this great python spitting its venomous kerosene upon the world, the blood pounded in his head, and his hands were the hands of some amazing conductor playing all the symphonies of blazing and burning to bring down the tatters and charcoal ruins of history. With his symbolic helmet numbered 451 on his stolid head, and his eyes all orange flame with the thought of what came next, he flicked the igniter and the house jumped up in a gorging fire that burned the evening sky red and yellow and black. He strode in a swarm of fireflies. He wanted above all, like the old joke, to shove a marshmallow on a stick in the furnace, while the flapping pigeon-winged books died on the porch and lawn of the house. While the books went up in sparkling whirls and blew away on a wind turned dark with burning.

Reeeeeeee

Headpats, no faps

Keep lolis safe from sex attacks

Rub head, not buns

Loli sex jist isnt fun

"I love you"

Shit user

Lolis are for pat, not for fap

There's a very infamous murder method which is the most excruciating pain a person can suffer... you bite out the trachea and esophagus, then using two fingers on each hand you grab the carotid artery and jugular vein and rip them out, the carotid has to kind of go through the jugular but thats all detail... the body dies within 30 seconds, the brain remains active for at least another 12 hours, all the while suffering beyond understanding to the point theres cases of brain damage being caused in the pain centers from to much nerve activity or whatever... well I want to do that to them...

Remember user... more than one waifu, and you'll have no lifeu

reporting this thread to the fbi U SICK FUKRS hope ur mums dys canser

Daddy no dont touch her there

Keep your hands up in her hair

hey show us ur bobs lol

Dont put dildos in her ass

Rub her head, please have some class

Whip your pussy out, you little slut.

3 to the 1 and one to the three i like good pussy and i like good weed and i get more ass then a toilet set

"Dicc dicc my booty butt"

I’m a fucking jug, close your circle with my hooves
I’ll snub you faster, I’ll fuck you in half
My gauge go true vulture
I hate you, I hate you colder
My hate crush your shoulders, but you feel me in your liver
My funeral’s all the blister, all corrosive and rupture
My lingo roaches fucker, I feast on you
My cum hatch in you
Struck books of match in you
Subwoofer I’m dry humping
‘Lectrify me, I’m fucking
Apparitions fire
We desire agony exposure
Ground flesh in heat
Human flesh wreath can’t go nowhere
Too iron to rant, I lift my hammer
Drives us red, bottomless pit rising
Out and through my hammer, like the dead

I was only nine years old I loved Shrek so much, I owned all the movies and merchandise I pray to Shrek every night, thanking him for the life I have been given "Shrek is love", I say, "Shrek is life" My dad hears me and calls me a faggot He is obviously jealous of my devotion to Shrek I call him a twat He slaps me and sends me to my room I am crying now, because my face hurts I go into my bed and it is very cold I feel a warmth moving towards me I fell something touch me It's Shrek I am so happy he whispers into my ear, "This is my swamp" He grabs me with his powerful ogre hands and puts me on my hands and knees I'm ready I spread my ass cheeks for Shrek He penetrates my butthole It hurts so much, but I do it for Shrek I can feel my anus tearing as my eyes start to water I push against his force I want to please Shrek He roars a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love My dad walks in Shrek looks him deep in the eyes and says, "It's all ogre now" Shrek leaves through my window Shrek is love, Shrek is life

kids be careful when fucking a loli you may get addicted share this info to save people from loli addiction

"I am a faliure"

Welcome to the rice fields motherfucker~

This is a rude free zone

h0nk

Don't tell her.

Nigger, nigger, nigger, I am a nigger.

Please let me vac.
Thing wrong with the bug , but then it did not even use management doetgo due to wear something other people writing bug damage can not I give too much upset and went over to the beta release ?

What you guys are referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Put the memes in the fucking bag onii chan

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

Good book

Wait is that actually her

You send me postcards from paradise

Reeeeeee again

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. It's wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway, because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

say: hello pattie!

Oni-chan, daisuke des.

Hitler did nothing wrong!

No, it's Rosanna Pansino.

"it's never to early to start having vietnam flashbacks"

According to all known laws of aviation, there is nobway a loli should be able to succ. Her little mouth is too small to get his fat little cock in her hole. The loli, of course, succs anyway, because lolis dont care what grown ups think is impossible

What the fuck am i doing with my life... I'm leaving and going for a walk...

Running in the nineties, is a new way I like to be. I'm just running in the nineties, come on baby run to me. We are running in the nineties, is a new way to set me free. I'm just running in the nineties. Yes I wanna know, yes I wanna see.

this ples

ÆØÅ

Jeg er liker potet i fitte hølet mit

eyy b0ss, can i have-a tha pooseee, give me the poosee b0ss

She just told me to buzz off and I'm so hard now.

*Scared Voice*
"Please don't put it inside of me!"
*Moans on Shocked Pleasure*
"OOooo No Please stop"
*Out of breath short gasps*
"Please. StOp. Fucking. ME!"
*long Moan of Pleasure*
"AHHHHHHHHOooooo"
*sad exhausted voice*
"Why do you always cum inside Daddy"

my ass is crying for big nigger cock! fuck my chocolate hole in the anus!

DAMN NIGGA I JUST HEARD YOUR VOICE HOW FUKIN OLD AR YOU

Titty sprinkles.

What in tarnation am I doing with my life? I'm someones daughter. What would my father say if he knew what I was doing right now? I should stop stimulating men over the internet by impersonating sexy children. I'm going to go rethink my life

HUGS, NO FUGS

HUGS, NO FUGS

HUGS, NO FUGS

Do the deepest voice you can.

I fuck the music
I make it cum
I fuck the music with my serpent tongue

Wanna beer, have no fear, comes and goes, man its here
No one knows, feels so weird, when it blows through my bones
I got a jones for it
I wanna know more, cuz its bout what I got to show for it

I want some more of it
I want too much
I got so bored with it
I shot it up
Wanna light my torch with it and get all fucked up

wtf

glenn dies, fuck you, he shoulda killed the nigga not the chink damnit negan you cuck

"Measurements made." "Bombs built." "Powder's dry." "Okay, let's blow something up!"

One of them motherfuckers sounds like Demo.

In a monotone

"What's up everybody it's Enkidu and I'm playing loli thread on Sup Forums. Alright let's do this shit."

THE ENEMY HAS TAKEN A COMMAND POST

Sing some lines from a song you like deeply then please

Can anybody recommend me any good animes with hot loli girls? I like wendy from fairy tail, shirou from no game no life, I like hachikuji from bakemonogatari

My nigga

But I poop from there!

Ah what the heck... stick it in anyway!