Sup Forums I need some advice. I'm 19, and a fresher in uni...

Sup Forums I need some advice. I'm 19, and a fresher in uni, I've been having alot of casual hook ups but I can't seem to get into a relationship.

Any tips on how to actually do more than fuck a girl?

If you help me out I'll post the rest of the nudes.

stop being slut?

Yeah but than I'd be sexless and single.

Ask her out on a date, and buy her something she will apreciate. Just keep being nice and talking to her. Try to not be to sexual at first, or else she might think that's all you want.

Damn man been having the same problem lately.. all girls just wanna do is have sex & go. Im not even joking ahahahahaha

I was the same way up until 24 or 25. Never met anyone I was interested in more than sex. Keep pounding, the day will come when you meet someone you're more interested in for not just sex.

Develop a personality.

How about stop being a faggot and post the the nudes then try calling back one of the sluts you've been hooking up with

OP is back, had a shower.

how about you fuck off?

makes sense to be honest

what's your age?

I wouldn't buy a girl something she appreciates, that sounds like an ace way to get put in the friendzone.

Plus there will be a girl who won't put out easily. Take your time wit that one. Boobs now :)

I've only got one boob pic so I'll savour that till greatu advice.

But here's a butt for trying.

Focus more on intimacy and friendship rather than sex. You gotta know the person to be in a good relationship.

Stop looking for a girlfriend and look for dope girls. Some shits just gotta happen by itself

If it helps I'm not trying to have sex, we just end up going back to mine after a date/coffee and fucking.

I've literally had sex four times this week unintentionally.

I like your logic boy.

ohhh there's your problem. you're ugly kind of

1. Create constant sexual tension and never act on it.

2. Behave honorably, make sacrifices, and stand up for people in front of her.

3. Have spending money, use to give her gifts associated with her dreams and ambitions.

Jesus OP show us the tits already.

That's not me, I'm a dude.

Describe your type of girl so we can tell you where to start looking btw

>Jesus OP show us the tits already.
You're getting warmer, but, "behave honorably", that sounds a bit cuckish.

Why didn't you stick with this girl she's pretty hot

My type of girl would have the following:

Drinks but doesn't smoke weed/obsessed over weed.

Preferably into classic rock music.

Has to smoke. I smoke at least ten fags a day, I don't think a non smoker could handle me.

No anime shit, I like anime myself, but weeb girls tend to be insane.

Actually smart, I'd prefer to be able to talk to a girl about something stimulating.

Short and petite, flat girls are literally my weakspot.

Maybe that's because showing a girl you have morals makes you feel like a cuck.

But try skipping that part and see how it works out for you.

I unintentionally had sex with her and then we just never hanged again.
This happens to me way too often.

Thanks for the help friend. I'll give it a go.

Also, I've ran out of photos of this girl so I'll be moving onto a new one.

Can you quit / smoke less? If so I'm sure you'd find a lot more girls you like

I'm trying to cut down less, but I'm positive I couldn't quit all together.

I guess a bar would be the best place. I can think of anywhere else to find that type of girl other than just a chance encounter

For a year I was doing nothing but going on tinder dates and banging girls. During the summer I met one that I found fun and we started doing activities and going on trips together. I think you shouldn't feel rushed/pressured to jump into a relationship. That in itself might be a turnoff to some girls. I say just go with the flow and eventually you'll meet someone who appreciates you and you enjoy being with.

Bump for interest and desire for moar pics

Welp, looks like someone beat me to it. This user is 100% correct.
Basically try not coming across as typical fuckboy.

missed that comment. I do have a personality and interests, or at least I like to think so.

I literally don't intend to have sex. It just happens. Maybe I'm just really boring? Would explain quite alot.