Would you let your future daughter date a well mannered, well spoken black guy with a good job?

Would you let your future daughter date a well mannered, well spoken black guy with a good job?

Of course I'd let her....because I'd disown her

yeah sure

yes

yes. every once in a while you see a guy like that AND he made it to the NFL.

Russell Wilson, RG3, etc.

Only if she promised to let me watch them fuck and/or take videos so I can jerk off to her cumming and actually being fulfilled

Yes.

No.

Yes but she has to share his cock with me since her mother and i divorced a long time ago and i only serve man now.

Lol grade a parent rite there guys

>Seriously being this insecure
Unless b8

Well yeah. I've known a lot of black dudes I'd let date my daughter. Clean cut, professional looking, from a good family etc.

I'd probably be a little leery of it at the beginning though. Just my prejudice showing though. I give everyone a chance.

Need more info, but the process of elimination would be the same for any race fwiw.

Nope.

He might be decent, but his family/friends/culture are garbage and would drag them both down.

bait

yes. as long as he is not a nigger.

Yeah unless he's an islam

Neil Degrassi Tyson would be to old for her.... There's more?

Yeah, RG3 is actually a good guy. Same goes for Russell. Too bad they're both with stupid bitches.

Nope. Cause I know my grand kids are gonna wake up everyday hating themselves for their color....

A never ending nightmare for my grand kids

yes. knowing she'll never find one cause they don't exist.

Depends more upon the family of the dude than the dude tbh.

I don't really have anything against black guys or mexican guys or whatever the fuck race you are but, at least around here, if you're black, even if you're well educated etc, your family could be a huge burden.

It would be like dating a foreigner whose parents were illegals and used the kid as an anchor. The kid might end up totally fine, but they still have to deal with their parents/family their whole life. I wouldn't want my kid marrying into that drama.

Some people have the choice to not have a shitty life. Why choose to fuck your life up.

Where ya gonna find one of those?