Hahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahaha

>stupid cowboy hat
No sympathy

hahahahahahahaaha

thats very sad, idk why youre laughing

He delivered freedom democracy to himself.

E D G Y
D
G
Y

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahahahahahaaha

Where and why did he die?

It's sad until you realize that everyone dies. Then you don't feel anything

Why do swedes always want to appear as morally superior?

>American soldiers are rednecks

Wow. It's almost like nu-males from Los Angeles don't join the military.

This is not funny. It's sad

Get that American dick out of your mouth then shut the fuck up you gorilla.

>he wouldn't die for israel
kek

if you laugh at dead soldiers youre morally inferior

A desperate need of resurrection?
A strong belief in the afterlife?
Longing for a salvation?

lol she put on a show for the camera now she's back home fucking Tyrone

They actually do this.

Edgy.

One less right-winger to worry about.

>those youtube videos of american soldiers coming home to their lil kids and dogs

>that asian guy
>those trips

Sorry mapleniggers but the fix is in

War is hell. Don't mock the dead

>the people who make war hell should not be laughed at because war is hell
>implying some bullet sponge dying is sad

That's sort of rude...

>hero

In american society you could be a literal war criminal but the instant you die you get hero status.

>i will never reject dying for israel
t. fat murricuck

I'd love seeing you being conquered by expansionist nations and theologies and being fucked in the ass by several islamics before they cut your head off, fat burger.

Yes, the US fights retarded wars, but the army still is the only thing protecting your fat sedentary asses.

HAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAH

>when a fucking ameriblob says war is hell, meanwhile his nation has caused literally every war in the past 50 years

Neocon cuck.

>hero

>uuuh...i dwopped outta skool at 15...uuuh....let's join duh army

>this thread

Edgy replies are so cool, right?

:C

don't you have more illegal settlements to build and civilians to kill edgelord the nation jewshit?

t. kike

This thread proves that the userbase is just as teen and cringy as Sup Forums's.

>haha i'm laughing at soldier dead am i cool yet?

>crying for people you dont even know

fucking pathetic

t. literal chimpanzee

Yeah, yeah, argentine ape.

F

>using le cringey teen full of edge meme
This site is for 18+

So maybe you should get fuck out?
This is absolute edgelord garbage, just read the posts.
Only kids think that's hilarious.

hahahaahhahahhahahahahahahahahahaah

of course the jew is moved by the amerilard

in what war was he killed? I thought Americans no longer had troops in the middle east.

Look, everyone. A subhuman baboon thinking he's a beacon of morality in this imageboard.

Maybe go back to the hellish lair you came out from if you can't stand a little bit of Sup Forums's typical edginess, monkey cocksucker.

lol

I strive for a board with higher than average intelligence. You and the rest of the edgy niggers can go back to your containment boards.

The only thing you could possibly strive for is more bananas for you and your family of handicapped chimpanzees.

die fucking normies

die fucking normies

thanks brazil keep spreading the message

>meanwhile his nation has caused literally every war in the past 50 years
how did the US cause the sudanese civil war though

I am superior to you in every conceivable aspect and I'm going to put this board through memetic eugenics until your kind is a thing of the past.
A bright age of intellectualism is upon us and you are an obsolete form of shitposter.

slavery

Americans are very dramatic, they all think they are in their own film

HOWEVER

its still sad as she has lost her husband and likely a child is left without a father which is not right

>I am superior to you in every conceivable aspect and I'm going to put this board through memetic eugenics until your kind is a thing of the past.
>A bright age of intellectualism is upon us and you are an obsolete form of shitposter.

Now she'll marry a real man who can make her happy and provide for her instead of being top American goyim dying for some Jewish overlords. Good riddance.

sad

Thank you for the common sense, trips.
These faggots seem to think it's about glorifying the army.

Fostering islamic fundamentalism

>War is hell.

only if you're really fucking bad at it.

Well it probably is but its sad nonetheless and its ill to mock a grieving family

the atlantic slave trade only really affected western africa though friend, east africa was more affected by the islamic slave trade, if any slavery at all
except the it ended in 1972, predating any real fostering of islamic fundamentalism by the US
even the second civil war could be argued to not be caused by america contributing to islamic fundamentalism, as the start of the war predating any real effort outside of afghanistan to fund islamic fundementalism

>killing yourself for the sake of israel and leaving a beautiful wife behind

What a fucktard

Military wives get fucked by black bucks.

>dying for israel is heroic

Fucking american retards

You know it's true. Especially cowboy wannabes like them.

>entire thread full of flags shitting on the USA
>people only get mad at Canada

Noice

>being stupid enough to willingly join the military
wew lad

>give your life AND foreskin for israel

You can just tell she was cucking him while he was overseas

>I thought Americans no longer had troops in the middle east.

JAJAJAJAJAJAKJSJASKAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJJAAJAJAJAJAJSJSJSJJAJAJAA

YOU REALLY BOUGHT INTO THE OBAMA PROPAGANDA LMAO

I meant the second one not the first one

You need a highschool diploma or GED to join the military achmed.

Russia is one of the most visited countries in the world...

To be fair, joining the military doesnt make therm heroes or "warriors" as many Americans seem to think. You have a lot of people , a lot of whom are fairly stupid and sub-par people with mediocre training and gear who all think they are the best in the world, it gives an impression of general incompetence to the rest of the world which isnt universally true of all American forces

you have to be literally retarded to not get a high school diploma/GED

so not being retarded is the only requirement. still makes you stupid.

i went to russia and they were very nice to me :)

this

Only actual internationally good ones are paratroopers, special forces , artillery and air force.

Navy seems to be pretty stupid, so do most of army and marines.

word, they are 25x times the size of canada's military with 9 times the population.

meaning they can afford to take in the most useless people from society and not have any standards compared to canada.

If you feel bad for dead American soldiers then you're mentally inferior

They also have a higher proportion of said people as they are geared towards a mass war style army with focus on large numbers backed up by a lot of support/vehicles rather than quality precision armies like most other countries during peacetime

>Green Beret Shawn Thomas, 35, died earlier this month after a vehicle accident while serving in Niger, Africa

What was he doing in Niger?

>Laughing at dead soldiers
Is saturday bring your 14 year old brother to Sup Forums day or something?

You go to the gas chamber.

You go to the paredón.

probably killing niggers and jihadis at the same time aka Boko Haram

>hero

What heroics did that faggot do?

Took out one American extremist. Dog bless.

I wish we also could go on foreign nations to shoot people and come back as heroes :C

We had a jolly good time doing it

>come back

You ain't no hero if you ain't sacrificing your life in the highest altar of Freedom

Women are the worst.

Never said otherwise just correcting that butthurt turks assumption that they're highschool dropouts.
And in the grand scheme of things we are the best in the world as no one stands close to our military might.