Precarious Pete has just stopped by to see his aging grandmother on the eve of her 99th birthday after receiving a...

Precarious Pete has just stopped by to see his aging grandmother on the eve of her 99th birthday after receiving a cryptic letter from her.

Dubs determines what grandmother's secret is and what Precarious Pete does next.

granny's secret is she is that she is about ot complete the ritual to become an avatar of justice here ot sever the heads and cocks of the guilty.

Pete pretends she's just being old and crazy, even though it's real, he breaks out a bingo set

DRAW IT YOU DOPE

Pete mixes granny a cup of delicious Metamucil while granny severs the heads and cocks of the entire mafia.

DON'T BE A FAG OP, DELIVER

Precarious Pete and his grandmother play a completely ordinary game of Bingo as the spirit of justice begins to inhabit grandma. Pete notices that her eyes seem to be blazing with unending divine fury but assumes she must just be tired.

Dubs decides what happens next.

COME ON YOU FUCK DRAW IT

I TAKE IT ALL BACK YOU ARE NOT A FAG OP YOU ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

poke her in the eyes to see if she reacts normally

Strangely, Precarious Pete momentarily hears and experiences the universal understanding and ecstasy of the glory of his creator god being venerated and the encompassing love inhabiting all things. He calls the next ball for grandma.
Dubs decides next.

Pete's raging homosexual urges take hold. He decides to whip out his smart phone and start beating it to hot dads. Right before her.

''precarious pete''
go kill yourself

Pick a better name fuckwad.

roll for this

Grandma wants to fuck pete

reroll

Pete bitchslaps grandma

Reroll

Pete uses his mind powers to levitate grandma

The end.

Precarious Pete wins the statistical lottery and becomes the antithesis to his grandmother while rolling for another bingo ball.

>I also win the statistical lottery and get dubs

A moment later, Precarious Pete receives more divine communication as he begins to see the universal matrix of statistical numerology. An inner fire awakens inside of Precarious Pete as he questions the nature of morality himself. If he murdered his grandmother now, would the fated game of Bingo never occur or is it a universal constant that this moment endure? Precarious Pete glows with an unknown power.

Roll for dubs

Precarious Pete pulls out a 69. Someone down a hallway hears this and chuckles.

reroll

almost trips

One of the bingo balls gains sentience, and thinks Precarious Pete a god.

Huh, dubs again.

I fucking love these threads. They are always amusing af

From the darkness, a soul is thrust into a world of chaos. The ball is becoming aware for the first time. He is scared, alone, and nauseated from the journey into the world. He is ascending. The ball peers above him and sees his master, his creator god, his Almighty looking down upon him. His glowing blue eyes peering into the void that his soul. The abyss seems like a comfort compared to the harsh eyes of his creator god. The ball screams internally. The ball's name is called for the heavens to judge. Someone chuckles from the down the hall.
Roll dubs

The 69 ball is scared, this negative energy brings a new threat... (Idfk, make something up op)

>the one that became aware was the 69 ball
Blessed be the creator of our Precarious lord, and our Precarious lord thyself.

The rest of the balls also achieve sentience, one by one, and look to the 69 ball for guidance. Precarious Pete senses that something is awfully wrong as he rolls the rest of the bingo balls for the next call... but he doesn't feel bad about it- or does he?

His grandmother seems on edge about what Precarious Pete is doing, but doesn't know why yet.

reroll for deep-reaching keks

Pete, for no real reason, places the 69 ball in his pocket and continues to roll for the next call.

Precarious Pete places the ball on the table. It grows legs and arms, but has no mouth.

Precarious Pete suddenly throws the 69 ball as hard as he can against the floor in a strangely animated, but completely unfeeling way.

Precarious Pete's grandmother suddenly asks him if he meant to say "Let us do battle" instead of "69", as she is hard of hearing.

The bingo ball grows arms, legs, and a mouth, and suddenly begins to implore to Precarious Pete about its existence, convinced that Precarious Pete can somehow end the anguish and suffering.

Pete, however, is not a spirit of justice, so he is indifferent to its pleas. He places it back on the table, releasing his grip on its tiny, plastic body.

reroll

reroll again

Pete realizes what his grandma is and decides to engage her in mortal kombat. His ult is 69 ball, where he fucks her head to death while licking her sahara desert ass dry pussy

reroll

Rerolling for effective keks

oh fuck what have I done
if dubs incorporate this

reroll

>one off

Pete then sees a strange looking "doctor". "Who are you?" Pete asks.
"Exactly!" Replies the "doctor"

i love you op

bump

that's pretty strange

Your waifu a shit.

Pete gets fucked by the grandma who has now been possesed by Ronald Reagan

Oh look-a Tardist

Winrar

Pete kills everyone in the nursing home and lights the place on fire.

what's up?, Rembot Live?

then a bbc rapes him

rr

rr

also, winrar!!

she's cute! c u t e!

The 69 ball is horrified that pete would harm it and and warp digivolves into its final form to exact revenge.

Pete and his grandmother do a dbz fusion dance, preparing to overcome their most powerful foe yet.

Ghost Rider Reagan GILF fucks Amoral Deity Grandson In The Ass While A Magician Surgeon And A Sentient Bingo Ball Watch

Pete is joined by the best waifu, rem.

how's it goin

Digits confirm ops death

Pete's grandmother isn't in a wheelchair. That's a drum kit and she is going to town on some gravity blasts. Her waddle wobbles exuberantly.

I want to reroll this

Roll

Pete lights the nursing home on fire, killing everyone inside. It explodes, and he walks away without looking at it

pretty good. Got a bit done for that client, and I actually posted a good amount for my Discrete Maths. I kinda understand Graph Theory. But Dijkstra's Algorithm is really... there's not any real good examples...
Had to try to understand it from someone's C Code

Grandma/Justice Avatar is infuriated at the minute statistical anomalies within the bingo game set. She wreaks divine justice upon it, sending the set-sentient 69 ball included-to hell.

Roly-poly

Roll

Someone brings Pete a glass of lemonade.

I don't think I am who you think I am, sorry user.

Riggity riggity roll

Is OP still here?
I want Pete to burn the fuck out of the nursing home and walk away like a badass.
WITH SUNGLASSES AND DEAL WITH IT!

Rock and roll

Rollin

Just keep Rollin rolling

You know what, this actually makes sense.

Precarious Pete, blessed be his Precariousness, harmed the 69 ball by slamming it on the ground for no discernible reason. He is the embodiment of his namesake in part. Now, his grandmother has to summon both a dead president and the spirit of vengeance to punish him through rough anal punishment. And Doctor Strange is there, because this Ghost Rider stuff is Marvel's IP.

oh, ok. Sorry, I thought you were the guy from my Discord and the /waifu/ claim threads who claims Rem

also, RR for badass burn the place down....

Abraham Lincoln is 'roll'ing in his grave

Pete nonchalantly but very forcefully launches this curious ball onto the ground. He doesn't feel anything for this disposition of sentient life. Does this reveal something about his inner nature? Before he has time to form a conclusion, someone that could only be grandma's doctor bursts through the door and Precarious Pete asks "Who are you?"
"Exactly!" replies Grandma's doctor.
The 69 ball swears vengeance.

Dubs after this post determines next action.

grill a cheese and eat it

Who knows, maybe I could be the new guy in your discord.

>laughing harder than should have

Dubs for this one is impossible. I pictured a showdown like tenacious d.

grandma powers up

Pete burns down the place

Deal with it glasses, Walks away from explosion without looking back
(explosion was caused by old people oxygen tanks)

rr

We should just give up on this one

rr again

rr

You wanna?

Add me and send a message:
G. S. Fordham#8222

Rolling for this.

I want this to become a reality. Fuckin grandma jammin on the drums against satan.

Grandma is no longer grandma

Check the dubs

Precarious Pete suddenly asks the doctor if life is worth saving, not knowing or being able to conclude the notion by himself. The doctor answers yes sheepishly, and then Precarious Pete shoots the 69 ball with blue energy.

The ball now has limbs and a mouth. It doesn't know what to do with this new state of being, so it immediately goes catatonic on the floor.

The doctor walks away pretending not to have seen anything.

After this, pete, grandma, and doctor have a 3 some grandma sandwich

It's not working, are you sure that's it?

pete stabs grandmother

that just sounds like more jamming on drums