What kind of gf do you want? More to the point, what attracts you to a woman?

What kind of gf do you want? More to the point, what attracts you to a woman?

Eyebrows.

>white
>clingy
>white

loyalty

A feminine penis

i thought it was tits or ass but when it comes down to it a nice smile makes me crazy (but my dick still says tits and ass, dick don't listen)

>

Has to be equally or more intelligent than me, not a narcissist, 5/10 or more, not a literal land whale, must talk to me at least once a day to maintain snapchat streak

short

Came to the thread to post this
>mfw I'm being sincere

A nice feminine penis.

I have a petite white girl friend. and I'm a tall native guy. God I love white women

>

Someone that gives me eternal peace

YOU WANT PEACE?!

Why you keep posting that weird bug eyed grill with no relevance whatsoever to the posts?

Who is this qt 3.14

To garner interests in the thread.

whether she has pinworms coming out of her ass or not

Crispy.

That won't give me peace...she looks a lot like the girl i used to ''love''.

She is cute tho

Not by choice, but something about batshit crazy is like goddamn magnets for my dick.

>What kind of gf do you want?
Economist or economics student

whats the whores name?

alpha woman. No more, no less. It's no fun when they're needy, and can't think for themselves. Find yourself a woman

1) without daddy issues.
2) who has been through some shit and come out better
3) who likes goofy movies.
4) will argue with you about things. This is the lifeblood of a relationship, and the only way to keep it interesting.

My list is quite simple.

1. Sense of humor. If I can't laugh with her then I'm done.
2. Similar interests. Not all, but some. I'm a nerd and like to discuss nerdy things.
3. Slimmer than me. To be fair, I'm a pretty big dude so this doesn't eliminate many women. I am however in the category of "Fat Strong" so am pretty fit but also pretty chunky.
4. I do like short girls. Can't explain it really, just a preference I guess.

Most other attributes are completely negotiable. Race and hair/eye color are irrelevant.

>likes goofy movies
Yes, very alpha kek

black

dreamy unstable short girl who makes incredible art and collects clowns and will probably break my heart without even trying
>picrelated.

I recommend a mail order Philippine bride

She is not a whore.

Maturity and someone who isn't socially retarded.

hey, full alpha isn't any fun. have to have something there besides the gorgeous body and politically conservative attitude ;)

Physically it's all about the hair for me. Black voluminous hair. Doesn't matter if it's curly or straight, short or long, I just like healthy hair on a pretty girl.
Of course it's more important that she be someone I'd befriend if sex were not a factor and similar views on relationships and how they work is a must.
Most importantly of all, a penis. Traps get an extra five points.

A real one...

If I was desperate that would certain appear like a good option. Thankfully I've been gifted with a little wit, a dash of charisma, and the good sense to not fall for the allure of a fedora.

>tumblr tier appearance
>37282393 pointless selfies
Sure, definitely not the signs of a whore.

I guess you're right, user.

The snapstreak is relatable as fuck

You forgot
>white

She aspires to be a fashion designer.

That changes nothing. Also qt doges.

Physically, jetblack hair and pale skin. Eye color doesn't matter. About my height. Not fat. I'm okay with some chubby-ness but not too much.

Personality-wise. Nerdy, has hobbies.

Fantasy-tier: dominant who will put me in chastity.

Self respect. Blunt honesty. Visually, bright eyes? Big eyes? Idk what I mean. Soft arms, chubby to slightly fat. Love soft skin.

kinda like this one