No Laci Green bread? Laci Green bread GO!

no Laci Green bread? Laci Green bread GO!

I thought this chick was a Mormon or something

haha thats the fakest blow i have ever seen what a cunt

rig looked real tho wtf

Fuck this bitch. She's still hasn't left her safe space since the election. Cunt.

what the fuck. that can't be real can it?

maybe its not coke

> old as fuck yet stupid retards like this never cease to amaze me
> d-d-duh c-c-can't b-b-beee raelll

nevermind she isnt even pulling the tourniquet, i hope this bitch dies in a fire. only thing worse than a junkie is someone who pretends to be one

Reddit time!

This

I used to want to fuck her stupid crooked face, but all I can see is Hillary now.

Sorry if I don't follow whores on the internet as closely as you two. I only meant that I didn't think it was really her, just a look alike. either way.

I'd blow my wad in he no problemo

im sorry but unless that crushed up vicodin or something there is no way its even a drug.

putting that amount of powder up your nose will just hurt like a bitch and make you throw up. doesnt matter what it is. those lines are fucking behemoths and a common retard mistake is pretending to snort drugs without ever realizing the actual amount of the drug they would have to be doing.

also when ur shooting dope its basically impossible to hit the vein as fast as she did especially with no tight tourniquet unless you are a medfag or seasoned user.

drug science: dispelling dumb bitches since 20XX

I'd hatefuck her

so you think your opinion is valid until 2099? gtfo out of my Sup Forums faggot.

you misspelled rape

I hope this is real! I wanna coke bang the shit outta that bitch!

She'd be pretty fuckable if you could manage to get in and out without her giving you a political opinion.

I'd love to fill her deep belly button with a pool of my cum

>deep belly button

yep

I hate everything about her personality, but I would vigorous masturbate if real nudes ever leaked.

That's why you fuck her face, even though she's probably one of those cunts who could talk around a blowjob

She would never risk it but we can hope and dream.

Problematic thread friendo, 10/10.

i feels you user. i beat off to her stupid youtube clips - just got to mute it mate

cant unhear her cunt voice

im not your friendo, buddio