Achieved a dream of mine and climbed the face of el capitan this past summer as my first bigwall

achieved a dream of mine and climbed the face of el capitan this past summer as my first bigwall.
ask me anything

sick i was just there on my way to burning man lul do you guys really poop in tubes while climbing haha

regardless of what any user says in this thread, , I want to seriously say congrats to you bro for following your goals and making life your bitch. If half the people on this site tried half as hard as you do at life, this world would be a better place.

Congrats

people used to not poop in tubes and called them 'mud falcons' hahaha. but being below that became shitty, literally.
good form is to shit in tubes so you don't mud bomb the people below you lol.

thanks dude, took a lot of hard work :)

how long
equipment

posting more random pics from my experience in yosemite
>what makes america great

it took us 15 hrs 25 seconds
in a day style, climb as fast as we fucking can without dying
one rope and cams/nuts so no retreat and less hassle!

fuck 15 hrs 25 minutes 56 seconds
sorry stoned and tired as fuck right now haha

tenaya peak

saw halfdome there, stayed in the tent slums overnight lol

Did you do the nose or another route.

ask me anything about rock climbing or slacklining/highlining, technical or what not
super stoned and stoked to teach what i know if anyone's curious.

how do you like get the line across and secure it

when ur sucking dick which song do you enjoy humming

Is your name Daniel?

Congratulations

the nose!
did it in august and there was literally no one on the wall! had the whole rock to ourselves and no clusterfucks with anyone. couldn't have been better.
>our topo of the nose!

sick map

How it was? You didnt feel afraid if something happen like in final destination?

you gotta bring a string across from point A to point B.
in this case we attached a line from the main wall and rappelled down and climbed the spire with that same line attached to us bringing it up the tower.
you could also use a bow and arrow, a drone, or throw something with fishing string too in other cases lol

eichorn pinnacle

thanks dude

it was really rad, we were feeling pretty confident. lots of practice till up then, just double check everything and don't fuck up haha.
in all seriousness though it was pretty wild but we fucking survived!

rostrum highlines in yosemite

Awesome

Is your name Alacoque?

Did you take the Dawn Wall?

Ok clayton

lol no, that shit's hard as fuck.

soloing ranger rock