Drugs thread. what is /b on, tonight? 2mg klonopin myself. also general drugs discussion

Drugs thread. what is /b on, tonight? 2mg klonopin myself. also general drugs discussion

1:00 in the morning im eating a green apple

cheez-its

wow get clean bro

vicodin all day every day to cope with my shit life

too hardcore for me. I fooled around with cheeze nips once..never again

right on my dude. wish i could find something better than these kpins, vicodin is fun

pussy shit i heard one dude in this thread is hooked on phonics and cheez its

I had 700mg of caffeine earlier and I regret it bad

What drug can I try that won't ruin my life? I'm curious about psychedelics ever since I made some weed candy way to strong and felt like I was going to die

>mfw the gateway drug meme is real

from a drink or caffeine extract?

snorting some coke while watching series cause life is fucking boring
also have some mdma but dont feel like fucking anyone tonight

Drink on the kpins. That's what I did when I had my scrip for them and it was the best

gin and tonic + kpins = bliss

I just snorted about a gram of gabapentin and I feel like liquid gold.

all the psychedelics are safe if you dont freak out lsd shrooms peyote dmt ayahuasca

found a hit of molly my friend gave me while I was cleaning my cabin, popped it before meeting people for dinner at a pub. Kicked in right as I was washing my hands in the restroom. The walls became the most intense shade of beige I've ever seen.

smoke weed, eating edibles( weed candy and shit) make you too high, also try every drug you feel that you might like, nothing will make you dependant the first time you use, just dont overdo it

some 344mg energy drink that I had 2 of. I feel like a retard. I'm shitting literal liquid and peeing out all my body's moisture.

>klonopin
Currently crusin on 150cc Cytotrophan

never heard of it.. time to do some research.. enjoy it fam ;)

Stay away from Gaba, that shit makes you feel like you're drunk, weird body high. Stick to opiates or a good indica.

never heard of that one either, enjoy it tho man

anyone have any experience with hawaiian baby woodrose seeds? pretty good trip once you get past the vomiting

Is this shit good? I "received"some recently

im willing to try everything once ;)

It takes a lot to get the full body high, and other user was correct in that you feel mildly drunk, but not like in a sick way with alcohol. Not the most efficient high, but it's all I have access to nowadays.

What is cytotrophan? Google tells me nothing

Yeah, totally safe
>PTSD
I'm serious

Nice trips btw

>Homebrew chemist here
Soon my friend, soon.

Start with Molly, my dude. I'm on about 150mg right now and boy, do I love everything. I love you, I love myself, I love everyone. this is the only drug I've done where a good time is guaranteed.

Interesting. Whats the high like? Some type of gaba agonist? Comparable to gabapentin and pregabalin?

I thought snorting GABA didn't do shit cus the whole pill is basically a filler..I had an entire bottle a couple weeks ago

wish i could find more where i am. molly is pure bliss my dude

Weed, psychs, mdma. Do your research before taking anything

>This guy
Last weekend was a biggie, ,starting Thursday, peaking on Friday, then bringing it back over Saturday and Sunday.
>Friday
>80mg kickstart
>20 mins do .2 pure C
>20 mins hit 150mg
>20 mins .2 again
>60 mins 150mg again
>60 mins .2
>60 mins 80mg reboot
>5 hours 1g K over 2 hours
>No sleep till Brooklyn
Baseline yesterday

be careful. my life has been forever slightly duller for never being able to get the same feeling as my first time on it.

just wait at LEAST a couple months in between dosing, and you can do it for the rest of your life

Tweak.

currently tapering off of the klon. I'm on .125mg of it right now. getting near the end. But I would like to be on .75mg. That's about where I like it. Actually.. I would like to be on .5mg with one dramamine. on an empty stomach. sh*t's cash if you ask me. Oh and I vaped some weed 20 minutes ago and just writing all my thoughts while listening to juicy J. AYYYY fuck yall niggas bandz a make ha daynce niggers. TRUMP2016. FUCK all niggers. Jk wtf.. trump is the real deal. Alright, see ya(((((:

More 25i with a speedy blissed up feeling. Fully alert. Bossing it.

Everyone else knows that you feel guilty or anxiet u said something wrong after drinking? I sometimes do and I can't explain whats wrong with me

i aready fucked up a bit, after taking it the first time, i realized how dull life is without drugs. its a good thing i couldnt find anymore, i was geting serious anxiety trying to find more

um wat. "everyone else knows that you feel guilty" i dont' understnad my nigger

80mgs of adderall

the quads tho

I have the capsules, just pull them open and dump out the powder.

dude, adderall is fanasic. me and the crew used to pop those all night. made for a killer gaming sesh

What are you, fucking 15 or something? You're acting like a damn child

Well get sober then read again

If you adhd you would be now sober like never before

I love adderalls, even though it's essentially a less potent version of meth, it still helps me focus and get shit done. And, of course, the jacking sessions are wicked.

>Everyone else knows that you feel guilty or anxiet u said something wrong after drinking

no. it's not my weed that isnt allowing me to understand this. read it. it doesnt make sense

I know the feel bro, why I don't drink much anymore. Stick to drugs

it's a kind of humor that you dont yet understand

No he is just high on benzo. He will do what comes to his mind. Especially in internet

He understand, me too. It's you my stoner friend

It's the trump poster here. yeah benzos sure will make you say whatever comes to your mind. and i mean anything. However, I only took .125mg. That's a quarter of the .5 pill. I am however used to having more so maybe that's it? actually i know what it is. nothing to do with drugZZ. sometimes we all feel confined in public. we cant do or say what we really want to. that's why we come to Sup Forums. so here i am just saying bullshit

>"or anxiet u said something..."

WTF no. it DOESNT make sense.

I don't do weed anymore too. Made me feel uncomfortable after 6 years daily and triggered panic attacks. Now I feel uncomfortable after alcohol. Idk what's wrong with me :(

I've never even taken mdma and even I know it can permanently alter brain chemistry.

my nigger i started with edibles only. it use to give me INTENSE panic if I did just a little too much. after one certain terrible incident thatll stay with me for the rest of my life, i quit for 6 months. Now im just vaporizing it. I do very small amounts and repeat them. it's easy and worry freeeeeee

Dunno if you're still here user but I've tried them a dozen times or so. You're right about the vomiting bur it can be a decent trip for a few hours. I've never eaten more than 10

My bro has meth in the other room.
I'm considering snorting it for the first time.
Worth it?

200mg DNP

yea, if i remember correctly, it can dry out your serotonin receptors due to over stimulation

It's because you are suffering right now from a psychosis. Get well soon rabbit son

i do but i still notice it a little but i get the narly side effects of no sleep or appetite.

still here boii. yea once you get past the vomiting its an amazing trip. still my favorite trip and it was my first ;)

Dubs of rabbit truth

ive come to the conclusion that youre a nigger. your sentence doesnt make sense and ya know what?! fuck it. fuck you AND your pussy. it doesnt make sense. this post will get dubs and itll prove me right. and you will be banished to the shadow realm. exodia.. OBLITERATE

Someone help me out.

I've probably eaten around 100mg of THC in the last couple hours, and I don't feel anything more than a slight head high.

Followed a recipe I found to make brownies with BHO. Decarbed at 200 F for 20 minutes. After it cooled off I just stirred it around in warm butter until it was devolved and went about the brownie recipe as normal. Now I've heard baking decreases the THC content by around half. So since my original shatter was 80% pure by the lab test each of the 9 brownies we cut should be around 40 to 45%.

What did I do wrong? I've done edibles before and ended up higher than I've ever been.

The rabbit god of dubs

it seems a little symbolic. you have to get past the negative effets before you can experience the good

It's why I will not fuck with it. Already have depression, can't afford to make it worse. IDK if I can risk shrooms or LSD, might be ok.

50mg of sertraline
Pic unrelated

I might eat some woodrose this weekend now that you mention it. Since I can't find any lsd local :( too chicken to go darknet

You're waiting for a train. A train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you don't know for sure. But it doesn't matter, because we'll be together.

do you think i could use molly to help with opiate withdrawl?

shrooms and lsd should be fine, id stick to shrooms imo. alot of fake tabs going around.. its alot harder to fake a mushroom lmao

It's the truth says the truth. Wake up

you got two 77 dubs.. you may be on to something. "stop this train" by my baby john mayer. love you john. one day youll take my ass

@713558415

dude, why do so much? 50 pills is way too much, i think anyone who uses drugs is kind of a lesser class but that is just way too much for one person :/

please be careful, user

Don't eat or smoke more. How long did you wait? Last time I made edibles with shatter it took about 2.5 hours before I felt anything and peaked 4 hours in.

Also next time try popping some lecithin capsules when you eat it. It makes the THC-A high stronger because of some synergy I don't really understand.

i dont know if i could again.. i was fine the first time since i didnt know what i was egtting myelf into. now that i know how bad the nasuea is i cant.. maybe later haha

A little blow the roomie brought home and a glass of red wine. Gotta get some shit done tonight... just blowing off some steam on Sup Forums before I get back to it.

I ordered some mushroom spores gonna try my hand at growing again. I've done it twice now and both times my brf cakes seemed to stall after 10 or so pins start

Don't knows howto link. Kek newfagism

Tommorow someone will give you a sign. Don't ignore it.

nice thread, bois but i gotta go pass out. enjoy your narcotics fellas

Try eat a week celery and you will cum buckets

Depends on how much you had to eat. You won't get high until it hits your liver.

You just think im SO high. Nigger i really dont think I am. I'm just a weird little nigger. and i dont like you very much if you want me to be COMPLETELY honest here? ya know?

>713558934

just because im new doesn't mean i'm a fag, but im sure you'll just delete your post before the mods get up and see so why argue *shrug*

try to imagine sheep jumping over a fence.

Still haven't felt much of shit, again more than a minor head high. My friend ate his around 3.5 hours ago and says the same.

We're thinking we either did something wrong, though I don't know what, or our tolerance is too high. We've been smoking nothing but dabs for around 3 months, so.

You are not high, you are psychotic. I try to get you back to reality

Friend actually had his on a completely empty stomach, despite me telling him it may not be a good plan. I had some noodles, while eating mine.

The rabbit god is sending me dubs to get you out of the hole

He had 5/5 posts dubs and said he will have. You still think its a coincidence?