Did Arya kill all the Freys?

Did Arya kill all the Freys?

Did she kill the WHOLE ARMY of the Freys?

She left Jaime go, though, despite the Lannisters killing her father, brother and mother

Are you retarded?

Obviously not. Walder has at least 50+ children and many of his children also have children, and he also has a shit ton of bastards as well.

>She left Jaime go, though, despite the Lannisters killing her father, brother and mother

Huge fucking plot hole right here. Why didn't Jaime get kill?

Yeah, obviously

One at a time.

What's the deal with Jon Snow's widow's peak this season?

Jaime is a gud boi he dindu nuffin

I truly think Jamie knew it was Arya or someone was dying. The way he looked at her and then got an atitude with frey,

Doesn't matter. He tapped that.

>Huge fucking plot hole right here
Jaime isn't responsible. Cersei is. That's why, if you look back at early episodes, you'll see that she didn't have Jaime in her list and that Jaime had nothing to do with the vast majority of the awful shit that happened to the Starks. That's not a plot hole, that's plot continuity.

The last episode transcended all time and space, it would have taken months to travel the distances that Arya, Varys, the Northern Houses and Madame Tyrelle traveled but it all happened in the blink of an eye.
Worst Season/10

yeah no idea how darys left dorne that quick lol. i'm not a super realist i know it is a show but come on now

Jamie is probably my fav char on show now.

did anybody else immediately guess the girl was arya or was it just me and my super powers?

i also knew tommen would die lol

my friend predicted it was cercei that did that green fire shit in bran's vision and I laughed at him earlier. I feel silly now teebeeaich

i think youre reaching

>Jaime had nothing to do with the vast majority of the awful shit that happened to the Starks
he literally crippled bran, conspired to kill him and schemed to get her father killed lol

You might have noticed you copied the words "vast majority" into your post.

>he literally crippled bran

Bran crippled Bran.

lol you're a fucking idiot. his hands are clearly plenty dirty enough you mouth breathing argumentative retard.

>lol
>lol
I get it, you're just trying to get a rise out of me. I wanted it to work, too.

As is the case with everything revolving around Arya's story arc, the writers refuse to acknowledge anything at all surrounding her superhuman attributes. They gladly ignore everything to enforce "le gurrrrl power, Arya so stronk" narrative.

At this point, Arya is a pointless waste of space and the writers have fucked over anything remotely resembling character development. Garbage.

damn, you're right

theyve fucking ruined arya's character

she's so awkwardly out of place now

will probably die soon next season, maybe after a fan service reunion scene

Am I the only one mad at

>get blind
>get some daily beatings
>suddenly daredevil
>suddenly Jaqen H Ghar level of badassery

It plain killed the entire Arya's narrative for me

>TFW NO GAME OF THRONES FOR A YEAR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY LIFE IS SO EMPTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>magic
>zombies
>time travel
>dragons
But mysterious assassins break narrative for you.

the narrative is pretty broken if she can now teleport anywhere and kill anyone

>can now teleport anywhere
Tell me why you think every episode takes place over the course of one day. Why time doesn't move without you being specifically told that it does.

I actually was so buttblasted at her plot this season.

>From season 1 be training
>Learn different skills blah blah blah
>End up at Jaqen He Ghar's temple
>Train hard
>Go blind as part of the test
>Regain your sight after conquering the challenge of blindness
>Given one assignment in order to join the League of Shadows
>Kill actress or give up everything
>Fuck it, I have to Instant Transmission to Westeros real quick
>Teleports behind Finch

It's 2016 people, this is fanfiction levels of ridiculousness...

She pied to

i honestly thought she was planning to kill jaime instead of walder.

OK, so you will still say the narrative isn't broken if in the next episode Arya just appears behind Cersei/Dany/the Hound and just kills them.

>The last episode transcended all time and space, it would have taken months to travel the distances that Arya, Varys, the Northern Houses and Madame Tyrelle traveled but it all happened in the blink of an eye.
>Worst Season/10

Do you want to spend 7 seasons watching people sail on a fucking boat? They have 10 episodes per season. Expecting to be shown all of the immense travel that happens is ludicrous. Fucking whiny faggots like you can't see a show with any God damn depth.

>if
Why are you using hypothetical situations to prove your point? You're not smart enough to figure out that time moves, why would you be smart enough to prove me wrong with your imagination? If even D&D are outwitting you by setting scenes on different days from the last scene, why are you trying to save face as if you had any brains in your head at all?

what did he mean by this?
no seriously

You have no idea how many of them there are do you?

Nobody in universe knows that Jaime tried to cripple bran. From her perspective he has no stark blood on his hands.

They didn't say in this episode how many there are so how could he know?

Honestly though I don't see that as being any different than Bruce Wayne rejecting the League of Shadows after they tell him he has to execute a criminal.

Arya forges her own path. Also I do imagine a week past after she left Essos.

>Also I do imagine a week past after she left Essos
It could have been months.

So yeah Arya might have been able to kill jaime but what if the woman serving drinks that was checking out jaime wasn't arya yet? What if she snuck in after, killed that girl, took her face, THEN killed the freys?

>enter frey castle
>sneak around and kill black walder and some other frey
>drag their bodies to the kitchen as a little girl
>kill several servants and all chefs on the way and hide their bodies
>spend several hours making pies out of the freys in the kitchen
>while killing any servant who enters
>do all this while Walder frey sits in his throne at teh great hall
>wait outside of great hall killing people as they leave the great hall until Walder frey is alone
>then finally serve walder frey his dinner and kill him

Was this her plan?

>What if?
What difference does it make?

What? The long boat trips and long drawn out dialogue with the endless challenges in the high seas and finally the cinematic reveal drawn out over a season to end in a cliff hanger is the best part!

because if my theory is true she wouldn't have had the chance to kill jaime and it would make more sense why she didnt

It already makes sense that she didn't because as has already been stated, he is not directly responsible for the death of any Stark, and she is not aware of his crippling Bran. It's a useless theory that is shaky as it is.

it's not any more hypothetical than her actions this last episode, see

>it's not any more hypothetical than her actions this last episode
What do you think hypothetical means?

>they made arya bake the frey-pies
>meanwhile manderley gets reminded of his duties by a 10 year old girl

ahhh le stronk womyn

Remember when it was mentioned that Facelesses were worth more than a thousand-man army? I actually don't find it impossible that she learned a bit of face magic while blinded and gained even a fraction of that talent. She could probably beat around 20 not great men with prep time Batman-style.

except he's an accomplice to all of cercei's crimes, as he stood by her and it's known he fucks her, including having her father killed and the red wedding. absolutely no reason arya wouldn't want him dead. you're still a retard.

>accomplice
Jaime didn't have anything to do with Nymeria's death, which is what she has Cersei on her list for. Pay attention to the show.

She killed the important ones. The rest are a bunch of incompetent inbreds who will piss themselves the moment a threat presents itself.

>he crippled bran

Bran's dumb ass crippled Bran

>hurr durr gonna climb this tower and peep

Nice way of dodging the question. Arya teleporting from Braavos to The Twins is the same as if Arya teleported from The Twins to King's Landing. You're saying you wouldn't have a problem with that?

It's called immersion/good writing fuckwad. Of course someone's gonna get pissed when one character jumps across the map from one scene to the next. It's inconsistent and world-breaking.

>teleporting
Nice way of dodging the accusation that you need to be told time moves in order to know it happened at all. I WOULD have a problem with that, but I'm not an idiot and pieced together that days happen without seeing calendars and clocks.

>It's called immersion/good writing fuckwad
What you're calling good writing is actually called spoonfeeding because you can't figure out on your own that things happen without you having seen them. Why doesn't anyone sleep in this show? They don't because bad writing! How was Bran born? He wasn't! They didn't tell us, so it didn't happen!

This show and website are for adults, and I sincerely hope you aren't one for your sake if this is how you think.

I like how Jaqen let some some half trained killing machine that knows the secrets of his order and assassination techniques and facechanging majick who killed one of one of his students

Just cause.

where is arya carrying all the facemasks and the make up kit to pull off her stunts? in her arse?

She probably stored them in the servants' quarters, if she's pretending to be a servant.

must be exhausting work ngl

It must be exhausting trying to watch this show and masturbate to mlp at the same time. Which pony is your favorite?

>the passing of time is so inconsistent and disjointed between scenes in this show that viewers think it's retarded
>this is because the writers are OUTWITTING you

Varys sailing back to Meereen from Westeros just so he could sail back to Westeros from Meereen in the span of one episode must be some sort of wit singularity

your mum :XDDDD

You suck at this honestly. We don't need to be told upfront about how much time has passed, just make it believable. Seasons 1-4 did this seamlessly. Why not now? The time jumps now are just jarring and inconsistent. Most people agree on this, yet you're here defending it like an idiot.

And no you're just an idiot who feels the need to apologize for D&D's shitty writing skills.

>What you're calling good writing is actually called spoonfeeding because you can't figure out on your own that things happen without you having seen them. Why doesn't anyone sleep in this show? They don't because bad writing! How was Bran born? He wasn't! They didn't tell us, so it didn't happen!

Read above.

>This show and website are for adults

HOLY KEK

thank you for your smart, adult show, dabid. it is so above the level of mlp

>We don't need to be told upfront about how much time has passed, just make it believable
They did, when you add into your thoughts "Maybe time moved." Why wont you? Why do they need to tell you how much time has moved? The last two books happened at the exact same time(not that it matters, because reading is hard) so why can't you imagine that more time is passing than what you automatically assume? Do you need a detailed character journal telling how long Varys was on a boat?
>Most people agree on this
Most people believe anything they're told, what good is this point? Popularity is intelligence?

>in the span of one episode
You're still telling me you understand how time works in this show, but you keep insisting that you see every day pass in the show. Why? What is the relevance of the number of episodes?

>you need to be told time moves in order to know it happened at all

But we are told, we know the timescale by the way they talk about Cersei's trial. And it's not as if the Freys and the Lannisters would have their victory feast a few weeks after taking Riverrun. There's a whole cascade of factors to imply that Arya got to the Riverlands unreasonably quickly

And how does Arya know this? Wouldn't she think "oh shit, I've got a Lannister right here, might as well?"

>But we are told, we know the timescale by the way they talk about Cersei's trial
Cersei's trial happened at the early part of the episode while Arya killng Walder(the thing we're still arguing about) happened towards the end. What good is this point?

In the show he only had two sons by the looks of it

Robb definitely accuses Jaime of pushing Bran when he talks to him. People have heard rumours.

As a viewer it isn't my job to fill in plot holes created by the writers. And it isn't just about the time jump. It's coupled with the fact of how nonsensical Arya's whole storyline is.

>your family has existed for 8000 years
>there's only two member left
wew lad. What is GRRM thinking?