Active Army guy here. Medic. Married a Army girl (Medic too) and she's recently got out...

Active Army guy here. Medic. Married a Army girl (Medic too) and she's recently got out. Some guys recently transfer to our Post from another Post where she was before I knew her. Learned she was a huge slut there and they even gangbanged her with a bunch of other guys. Yeah the Army is like that sometimes.

Now I'm wondering if she's still a slut? Do you stop being one? Should I encourage her to still be one but not sure I could handle that. Thoughts? Pic related.

>Do you stop being one?
no, give it sometime and your gonna get cucked

Once a slut, always a slut. I mean look at the fucking roast beef in your picture. Don't settle for a cheap gangbang whore.

Have you confronted her about it?

I mean, is there a chance the rumors aren't true?

>Do you stop being one?

Some do, some don't. It comes down to 2 things.

1. Do you think there will never, ever, possibly be a chance she would ever do it again?

>anything other than 'absolutely not, she's totally loyal'

Leave her, or refer to option 2.

2. Do you want to be a cuck?

>anything other than 'yes, I like my penus wenus being second bestus'

Leave her, or refer to option 1.

the fact that you're even here asking these questions, or have a problem with your wife's sexual history, or are insecure about her cheating on you... confirmed cuck.

chances are she's already cheating on you. and you deserve it for being such a little faggot.

sorry bruh, shes no good now. and knowing the demographics of the army, ill bet there was at least one nigger involved in that gangbang. that pussy is spoiled, consider yourself lucky you don't have aids and go get yourself someone who's pussy is still worth getting inside of.

test

YOUR WIFE IS A FUCKING WHORE. GET OFF Sup Forums AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HER!!!

Have you confronted her about it? I've told her about the guys from the other post and she said oh yeah I know them and admitted fooling around with one of them some. I didn't ask about the gangbang.

I'm still not sure about either #1 or #2. Part of me likes the fact she's a slut or at least a former one. She's certainly a freak in bed, seems to enjoy sucking my cock most any place and likes me to fuck her ass on occasion. But we are still in our first year of marriage. I suspect it will slow down but I hope not. Maybe if I encourage her to still be a slut she's stay active longer? I have no idea lol.

One things for sure both the guys I work with now would still love to fuck her again.

The slut stuff isn't uncommon for women in the military. In civilian life it takes a bit of work and effort to make gangbangs happen. In the military, that's just a Tuesday night. its very possible it's all out of her system by now and she has no interest in randomly being a slut anymore.

>getting married in the military

Sailor here, are u an retard m8?

She's honestly a pretty cool chick and sucks cock better than I could ever imagine. She also can cook! :) I'm not sure I ever expected any better.

if want to embrace her nature and go with it and communicate it could be fun

LOL yeah I hear you. I'm honestly more surprised I found a straight girl in the military. She's admited to licking a pussy once but not her thing.

dude you knew she was a whore. i mean she was fucking with you right? .... she is army gash how could you not know .... stop lying to your self and acting shocked or offended when your army people call you out on marrying fuck meat... also stop whinging and acting like a bitch on my Sup Forums

have you done sex on her yet?

all women are sluts

but military wives are the biggest sluts.have fun when you get home from an overseas deployment and are licking 6 month old creampies out of her pussy

>sailor here
>pretending not to be a faggot

I need more information to give well informed advice. Post more pictures.

Wow, you are a grade A cuck my friend. Go ahead and cut your cock off

Well then you have to figure out if you'd be okay with her telling other people that she loves them and cares about them, as much as she does you.

What if she spent more time around them instead of you?

The trouble I have seen with most cuckold relationships is that the main spouse (you) has trouble being valued, AND the person who is being shared has trouble balancing their time between their significant others.

>you might want to spend more time with her after work
>that might be the only time she can get herself filled with other penis

Which would leave you and her only spending small amounts of time together, you resenting her for not being fairer on you, and her resenting you for not allowing her to do what she wants.

It really is a fine line that you need to be sure you want to walk down. If you're even remotely unsure.. that should tell you that you aren't ready to answer the question and need to have a serious talk with your partner.

>marrying fuck meat

oh god,my sides

oh carl! Like it will change anything when she'll fuck other guyz or not, you will handle that
little. white. boi.

hes active army,the only other time shes getting herself filled with other penis is when OP gets deployed to durka durka land

agreed. knew she was likely a whore. just more interesting i actually have evidence from others of her dirty ways.
I hardly think i deserve much better though. Just finding a women to fuck regurily was an accomplishment :)

so you married a whore? congratulations,your the biggest moron on earth

That's what I thought too, but OP said

>she's recently got out

>have a problem with your wife's sexual history

Right. Fucking a stampeding troop of niggers and failing to mention it before marriage is totally fine.

It must also be fine to have AIDS, Hepatitis, syphillis, etc., and not disclose those before marriage. You know, sexual history being so anti-feminism and all.

Do continue calling OP a cuck though. You don't seem at all like a fucking stupid idiotic liberal nigger feminazi cunt whose cavernous vagina wishes for dick like humans need air.

I'd hope you're raped, but that'd be giving you a modicum of possible human contact. No. I hope you remain as you are forever: miserable, disgustingly fat, and permanently alone with that putridly, fetid lard-laden old tractor tire you refer to as a "vagina".

Stupid fucking bitch.

Who's really the whore. The 10 dudes that where all so thirsty they fucked the same girl at the same time or the Alpha as fuck chick that could land a team at once. Your chick isn't a whore she's more pimp than you. How about you get some pointers from her and the two of you rail everything that moves.

>Now I'm wondering if she's still a slut?
Yes.

Do you stop being one?
After their first child, sluts either become bigger sluts or they close up shop.

>Should I encourage her to still be one but not sure I could handle that.
Whether you like it or not, she is still on the Slut World Tour.

To be fair he never said he wasn't

Sorry, misread what you said.

You're right.

salse on pic

thats probably why his wife fucked every nigger on the block cuz she knew her husband was a faggot

I always think it's funny when people say thanks for your service and they have no idea what we do or the environment we live in. It's a closed off world where there is less choice and you find things to make you happy like fuck, drink and smoke cigerttes, all when you can. There isn't much else.

How old are you? I'm 30, and it probably won't last. Not even being pesimistic, any girl I've been in a ltr with who was a slut before, goes back to it eventually. Or becomes super needy or tries to change you.

There are literally hundreds of million of chicks out there who haven't let two guys you know fuck them at the same time... Time to man up and stop being a insecurefag. Do you bro.

But remember me when you chose to leave and find someone better, or she crushes your heart because you let her.

naw fuck them for there service .... they getting paid.... cus they took a shit job doin shit things for shit pay i aint thinking them for shit .... im not out thanking soldiers cops garbage men mcjob workers or any one else for there service ... mother fuckers need to step there game up

sucks cock good because she practiced on 100 other men.

if either of you were deployed and the other wasn't since you entered an exclusive relation she fucked some one during that time

I was never in and I know. The god like status service men and women get makes me laugh.

fuck it or cal trans workers or verizon employees or time warner cable installers .... lmao im on a fuckin rolll .... i just realised i gotta a long ass list of laborers who can go fuck them selves soldiers included

Fuck you for your service

fuck op .... fuck ops wife ... fuck the army .... im just going to keep going with this utill the post dies... fuck meat (ops wife) fuck you service fuck everyones service fuck moot fuck japmoot fuck Sup Forums fuck wt snacks fuck the new fags fuck the old fag fuck the lemon party

Not asking for your thanks at all. I joined because it was work and needed a job/something to do with my life. Not for any thanks, hardly.

I'm more telling you the environment. It one where you spend a fucking ton of time with the same group of people. You go do things and see things together others can't even imagine. Free time is charished and u try to spend it drinking and fucking. So marrying a slut, yeah to be expected. Just never thought about the after and haven't known her in my time with her to be a slut. so just asking.

Never date a girl that's been in a fucking gangbang, especially when you know the dudes she fucked. What the fuck is wrong with you? Dump her and get yourself a nice girl.

Well it depends. I'd certainly like to fuck the shit out of a 100 girls, new one every day, orgy, threesome, you name it. But after I got it out of my system and found a wife, I'd also not want to cheat on her and fuck around anymore. If you were single and 5 girls asked if they could fuck you, would you? Now you're (happily?) married... would you now?

Cucks on Sup Forums are not always right. So lets hope they still arent.

good for you ... humble and shit .... fuck everyone who thanks paid mother fuckers for there service

I love how you know faggots in the army lie about a ton of shit but you believe this one story about your girl.

>Granddad's life lessons, No. 44:
>"don't shit where you eat"

I'm not even kidding, I gotta start remembering all the shit he used to tell me and write 'em down.

All girl are either a slut or a whore. The only difference is the price.

i would thank some one for there service with a tip for some country style extra plup Orange Juice right now

every army girl is a super slut. if u were in the army u know this. ffs.

>not knowing she was a slut with that fuckin roast beef

i know right it looks like someone droped a deuce in the middle of an arbys sandwitch

>army
>getting cucked

no surprises there, soldier

Do girls really get roast beef from fucking a ton? I doubt it right?

girls will tell you no .... beta fags will tell you know ... your mom probably tells your dad he is your father

kek ya but we know the truth ... about the beef curtains

This.

Saved this response for future use on feminazi cunts.

Sup Forums is a 18+ site. you will need to go 12yo.

do you have any other pics of her ?

LOL you guys, you gotta realize he basically already got cucked at a societal level by me and every other guy in the country smart enough to not sign up to die in some middle eastern country. (BTW, thanks for being dumb enough to keep our volunteer military running so the rest of us don't need to get drafted). Getting *literally* cucked is icing on the cake at this point, that's expected.

hey is there anything identifying in the pic .... so we can find and fuck ops wife ???

>e basically already got cucked at a societal level by me and every other guy in the country smart enough to not sign up to die in some middle eastern country. (BTW, thanks for being dumb enough to keep our volunteer military running so the rest of us don't need to get drafted). Getting *literally* cucked is icing on the cake at this point, that's expected.

Kek my sides also i cant wait for the next war so i can go cuck some mil cucks

Yea, that monitor and keyboard are from 1995. I think those beef curtains are of a similar year. Oh, and can you see in the picture how this isn't OC?

you're*
>Irony

Yes they do, but roast beef isn't just noticeable lips. Roast beef is what OPs pic looks like, when they look like a train has been through, that's when ya know

Kek.
This is why i still come to Sup Forums.

This and theother user who is on a fucking roll.

You cant make a ho a housewife... Just a lesson I've learned over the years

>do you stop being one?
I would argue that they don't. They may put up their whoring boots and settle down into a nice monoganous relationship, but the defect that causes them to behave that way is still inside them.

Whores are rarely whores simply because they love sex. They become whores because their ego is severely damaged and they're scrambling desperately to fill the hole with any feeling of appreciation or acceptance they can get. If it were just that, I might even be able to relate to it, but it's not. In the process of whoring themselves out, they're also willingly risking their reputation. They thing things like "If they're going to call me a slut, I might as well just be one." They're the types of people who not only take the path of least resistance, but fully commit to it because they genuinely have the ability to convince themselves that's all they're worth.

It takes a lot of time spent making the hard decision to build integrity or self-worth, and she started at absolute 0. Chances are she's done nothing but avoid the consequences if she hasn't even been able to admit these things to you.

I'd pack my shit while she's out and disappear late one night. She will cry, but they all cry because that's the best way they know of to make people stop questioning their God-awful judgement and start feeling sorry for them. She's a fucking flake of a person

Die

That's not what makes a woman alpha

dude .... im all one person
im like this whole threat also fuck me

eat a bag of dick

>implying it takes any real effort for a girl above 4/10 to find a group of guys who would run a train on her

Literally everyone in that scenario is a degenerate whore

This guy Really Really Must like LEMON PARTY

You aren't this whole thread, faggot.

This is the moment user realized he had no life

well me, you, op, ops wife, and possibly the hundreds of cocks run threw that bitch

No 'fuck xyz' in that post had me fooled.

You da man, user! No homo.

Fuck off, antman

i know right .... half an hour untill my fucking pay drops and this is where i found my self ... with you some other funny mother fucker and op the cuck

Busted ass army slut... Lol... Had dozens of them, literally. Better than a hand job, but not by much.

scores? maybe?? ... ill bet scores of army cock ran threw ops woman

>Military
>Being thisbig of a niggerlovingcuck
Skip the bitch, OP, just start sucking cocks yourself.

yeah you're likely right. the two guys have told me a few stories

sluts never stop being sluts OP, and if you are not entirely sure if you could handle your wife being a slut you should not encourage that

i know right .... maybe OP should just man up and try and cuck his wife by getting his army buddies to gangbang himself .... as a matter of fact thats the only way Ops going to stop being beta cuck and alpha up .... is a 11 man gagbang of op

cuck your wife for kek

There's no going back for him. Might as well put on the high heels and miniskirt himself.

Tell us a couple of the stories.

Your wife is kinda hot, in a she-is-clearly-a-well-used-whore with a lot of miles on her.

If she got tested and was clean, I would ram a few creampies in her before sending her home for you to eat them out of her.

I was USMC from 18 to 27. I fucked a lot during my first enlistment, but calmed down my second. I'm a guy, but I assume girls are the same. It's like your college years. You experiment. Also, military girls have there pick of almost any guy around. They are surrounded by guys that are in shape and at there sexual peak. They get hit on constantly, and the barracks or local hotels turn into a bunch of frat parties every week end. What would you do? Still, she decided to marry you. If she's never given you reason to not trust her, than trust her. People change.

i am in fine Sup Forums form this evening but i need smokes and rockstars and tendies i will be back shortly and hope this thread is still here .... or i will have to find some where else to be fucking epic

>Check'em

damn you interupted myh smokes run with you faggy words .... people dont change .... addicts are addicts ... peope are people ... hoes are hoes .... ops a fag ... your a dumb jar head .... see the likeness' the standard of shit being what it is ... people do not change ... they might be diffrent for a bit but change they do not ... also fuck the marines

>That's not what makes a woman alpha
Strange, because that makes us alpha. The more stories I hear about who gets to fuck when and who they want and who always seems to beg and plead for just one night, it never seems to be dudes. We always seem to fuck anything that says yes while cumdumpsters get to pick who and how many. They seem more alpha more often than we do. I'm just saying, we're pretty thirsty and whorish in comparison.

Every woman is a hoe or want to be one at a certain point. If she settled for you she probably doesn't care about doing that kind of stuff anymore. Honestly, was she single when she was having gang bangs and such? Cause it's legit for her to do so if she was. Why would you care if she was a slut, you should be worried if she was a cheating cunt. Was she?

she was at ft bragg and worked at womack amc before coming to where i am. the story the one guy told me is a bunch of medic went to a bar off post and there were a bunch of Rangers there. one of the medic knew the some of the Rangers from some exercises he'd supported them on. they all got invited back to a house party and my now wife was the only female. a bunch more rangers showed up and they eventually were playing strip beer pong with her naked and then got her to blow a few of them there as she had lost her clothes. then they took turns fucking her on the couch and eventually back on a bed. he told me there were probably 15 guys there.