Current favorite album

>current favorite album
>current fucking feel

Mods can delete this. I'm drunk and I don't care.

>The Beach Boys - Friends
>tfw no gf. I want to fucking kill myself. I got dumped like 2 years ago after a long relationship. As she was dumping me she said that I'd make a great boyfriend for someone else. I knew she was lying but I didn't understand how much. Rejected by every girl I talk to. Not just random sluts at parties my roommates drag me too. I try to get to know girls before hitting on them (with the few aforementioned drunk slut encounters in between) but it never works cause I'm short and skinny and ugly and i have an annoying voice and boring personality. My ex is fine and happy which just affirms the fact that I ALWAYS needed her more than she needed me. And I always knew it. I got rejected again for the umpteenth time and now I just want to die. I hate being ugly and boring and no matter what I do I always will be and I hope it finally kills me. I've worked in a morgue before and I know how to fucking kill myself but I want my family to think it was an accident. I give up trying to find someone to be happy with. I don't care. I just want some validation that I'm lovable but I know I'm not and never will be. I don't care what you guys think because we're all faggots posting on an Internet forum instead of living because we're broken in some way. tfw no fucking gf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=llQ31DRgyx4&t=22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Ersatz Window - Boxing 14-15
>My stomach feels weird

this is me but im tall and fit and good looking and i have a distinct voice and people love my personality

>current favorite album
Been listening to a lot of Gas lately, and Zauberberg is my favorite.
>current feel
I want to do drugs, but I can't. Also I feel really lonely, I think all the people who I used to consider my friends actually hate me.

That's a rough feel. Doesn't seem like you have too much fun when you drink.
I know this feel my whole life. It seems my stomach and gut are always feeling weird at it makes it impossible to feel truly comfy.

Do you still want to die? Do you still like The Beach Boys?

I've been struggling a lot with apathy lately, but today someone gave me hope that it'll recede in a few months (I had some bad stuff happen to me last year), and I'm ready to start tomorrow with new energy. As far as I'm concerned, any emotion is better than no emotion.

I drink to feel more dull. I found cutting out dairy and soda helped my stomach personally. But I'm a spic and have terrible genes.

>The Mountain Goats - All Hail West Texas
>Struggling to do things independently due to severe social anxiety. My hours at my job have been cut to 5 or 6 a week and it's a total waste of time but I'm scared to apply to new jobs. Going through interviews and being the new guy that fucks everything up again terrifies me.

>Tim Buckley - Starsailor
>I miss somebody I can never see again and I feel like a pathetic cuck

Just apply at your local restaurant as a bus boy. They're always hiring and you can't fuck it up

Why do normies think they have a right to be sad? You had a girlfriend, motherfucker, you are the 1%. Don't fucking talk to me about sadness.

Move on even though you know you can't. Replace them with someone else.

>current favorite album
Souvlaki by Slowdive. It's odd, I know, but I just got around to listening to it.
>current feel
Holy shit my life is a fucking mess. My girlfriend & best friend left me, she said she just "stopped loving me". I'm currently going through medical issues which prevent me from working, so I'm pretty much stuck here, among other problems. I struggle everyday with the thought of suicide, and I'm pretty sure that at this point I'm going to die young, but I'm worried sick of hurting my family and the ones I love. I just want her back at this point. She begged me to stay friends but I just couldn't stay. It hurts.

What medical issues?

>Current favorite album
Pet Sounds
>current feel
Tired. just dont enjoy things as I used to.

Yeah I think it comes down to me wanting to know the people I fuck and people not wanting to get to know the people they fuck

i do like The Beach Boys

Grateful Dead - American Beauty

Pretty stressed between work and school. I was afraid I wasn't going to make enough money this pay period to get by but I just checked and I did.

I got to date her because we were both virgin outcasts but we happen to be friends. When she became more normie she realized she could do much better and did. I was like her practice bf.

>Devo - Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are Devo!

>Pretty shitty because my fat ass broke my comfy as fuck couch/chair and now i don't have anything nice to sit on to watch tv or play vidya

As long as you're a nice person, your other traits should work in your favor. Just wait for someone to come into your life and make it better. Listen to Fishmans

>tfw no gf
>I need a girlfriend to validate my existence
The absolute source of your problem. That shit don't even matter! Get your shit together, find some meaning to life, stop obsessing over whether girls like you, stop calling yourself ugly and boring and whatever the fuck else, and maybe stop calling the only girls who are willing to hook up with you "sluts" because that attitude is not gonna help you.
> I don't care what you guys think because we're all faggots posting on an Internet forum instead of living because we're broken in some way
Maybe true, but most don't go on Sup Forums to write literal 250-word essays about their problems. So maybe you actually do care about other people's advice a little bit

>Boris - Pink
>school-induced anxiety because its photo day

>The Fiery Furnaces - Blueberry Boat
>Trying to pass my goddamn Spanish class. Constantly on the verge of dropping out, suicide or living off the grid. I hate my job. I hate this fucking school (UMass Amherst). I'm going to hate this album later in life because it reminds me of this terrible time.

Congrats on making it. How close are you to graduation?
The easiest way to lose weight is to cut out soda and go for a walk. I did that in high school
I know I do need validation. I'm weak and I need someone to talk to. I miss having someone be in love with me and I've always had a low self esteem as I'm assuming most people I this board do.

>current favorite album
I don't want to take any chances of it becoming a meme on Sup Forums's shitty music board
>le feelz
le feel when le no le fg xd

Just ignore the acne/pimples. Most companies shop them out.
I speak moderate Spanish. It's not the hard and there are free podcasts to download that will help.

I don't know everything's just sucked since my ex went off to college. We had perfect chemistry and then she said she wanted to break it off so she could focus on school, which is completely understandable, but she acted so nonchalant and unaffected by it, like it never really meant anything to her.

it's a boring p4k meme album so you shouldn't care

this

Normally it's a front. Girls handle change differently. They try to reinvent themselves. Which might be a better idea. You're a good looking guy. Make friends.

Stuff with my stomach. I won't go too much into it, but it's basically fucked up my ability to work or do things normally. I took life for granted and now it's coming back to bite me.

>current favorite album
Hard to decide, maybe Loft - Turbulent Dynamics or something off of Northern Electronics.

>currently fucking feel
annoyed that I've been getting head colds really frequently this winter and constantly feel like shit, also really stressed with the workload from my last year of college. Luckily my gf is visiting this weekend and staying for the whole week

>New Bermuda
>I'm fucking suicidal because I'll never have sex

And before normies come in here and say "sex isn't that important", fuck off. I don't really care too much about the act of sex itself. Sure it'd feel nice, but the part that hurts is that no one in my entire life has ever loved or cared for me enough to have sex with me. I'm fucking worthless and hated and the only way out of this nightmare is dying.

lol

Im coming through to the other side of mid terms in the hardest semester of my life so far (engineering student). Every week I have a mountain of homework and while all my friends go out and have fun I have to stay at home working my ass off in my dimly lit basement. As a result, I've started to grow distant from my friends. To compound on this my relationship is hanging by a thread because while I really love my long term girlfriend, its extremely clear that she no longer gives a shit about me. I need her support but I can feel her growing disinterest and apathy towards me. Every time she texts me and asks "whats up" all I can say is "homework" because that's literally all my life is. To lose her would tear me apart, and I feel like I need support in this difficult time of my life and she is not providing it to me. Literally everyone in my life is drifting away as I become buried in mountains of schoolwork. A few nights ago I was driving home at midnight after being at the school in a lab getting some assignments done and considered crashing my car and attempting to kill myself. This is the first time I've sincerely considered suicide since I attempted it in fourth grade.

Try drinking water. See a dietitian
Stress will only increase your colds. Relax a bit
It's worse when someone did love you but now no one loves you. I used to know your feel exactly. I think this hurts worse. But to each their own.

>Young Thug - Safe
Feeling nervous/excited. Went on a date with a cute french chick and we turned out to have a ton of chemistry. Hoping I dont fuck it up. Pray for me boys.

Dave?

youtube.com/watch?v=llQ31DRgyx4&t=22s

God bless

>Miski - Bury Me at Makeout Creek
feeling really isolated, both in general bc theres only like 10 or fewer ppl i feel safe around right now, and specifically as a lesbian from the wider community. dont feel like i have much chance of a good future

>Try drinking water. See a dietitian
I've always drank a lot of water, never was a soda drinker, never drank much of anything else. I've been seeing one, I'm eating right but nothing seems to work, unfortunately. I'm even underweight, and last time I saw my doctor, they instructed me to eat more. To put it in perspective, I'm 5'10" and I weighed around 115 pounds. This was a few weeks ago

I'm a bio major. I know this feel. It gets either with time. Youll get used to it. Seek tutoring.

>It's worse when someone did love you but now no one loves you

While I can't refute that because I wouldn't know how it feels when someone loves you, I'd imagine knowing that at some point in time someone genuinely did love me would bring me a lot of comfort. But both situations seem awful.

>Lift to Experience - Texas Jerusalem Crossroads
>kinda tfw no gf but also really high

This might be from my retarded experience. But I don't believe lesbians/straight girls exist. I think all girls are bisexual. But ignore my ignorant views. There are a lot of forums to ask for assistance. Can't think of any because I'm thrashed.
Eat grilled chicken. Gentle an the stomach and full of protein
It is awful when they stop loving you, because you know it's your fault. But I remember when no one loved me. Find a girl that will like you for you

Listen to Kid A. I listened to it while coming down from acid. It was great while high.

>that tl;dr
>that desperation for attention
Holy fucking shit dude

I know dude. Pathetic lmao

>Yo La Tengo- Painful
>My girlfriend killed herself 8 years ago as of last week. I never gave her the help and shoulder she needed, and have only recently realized I never moved on even though I've had other relationships. So I continue to detach myself from reality whenever problems show up, because I'm afraid I'll only end up with more blood on my hands. Smoking and watching nostalgic anime from 2003 is killing me inside.

I'm so sore that happened to you. Have you talked in depth to anyone abound it?

>piglet - caramel
>cant stop stressing about my receding hairline

fuck this gay earth. i was ugly enough aready

>I know I do need validation. I'm weak and I need someone to talk to.
drop this. you sound so fucking boring and pathetic jesus. you need someone to talk to? talk about WHAT? your whole life sounds like its just a long stretch of nothing and self pity, what the hell are you gonna talk about, how sad you felt last week when you saw someone who looked marginally better than you being happy? how much you hate yourself?

you're a fucking nobody man, if you wanna find love then do SOMETHING. do something with your life, go somewhere, learn shit and get big, get into music IDK. but become SOMEONE. even if its hard to be alone, you're gonna have to deal with it. deal with it for a looong while.

from reading this whole thread you just sound like some depressed loser who hasn't lived for even one second. who hasn't tried anything, you ADMIT TO BEING WEAK FFS.

idk

i dont wanna go on

im harsh but thats because im like you

and ive been changing slowly
improving

just, get a new look, new clothes/haircut or something, and try to get into something, id say music, try going somewhere with music and have fun doing it, get into groups make friends and shit

im gonna go to sleep

have a good one

Shave it. You'll loot so much better. Maybe wear a skull cap like the Edge if you're self conscious about it.

For some reason it took until today to realize how autistic I've been all my life

I'm estranged from the family and hate putting it into too much detail to people I barely know. College friends were a big help, though. Made the senior year without her bearable.

Actually, because it's anonymous miscellaneous feels threads have kind of helped me come to terms with it all and open up. So you, possibly.

Thanks man for being harsh. That's some sincere shit. Bless your heart. Thanks. I'll absorb your words. Thanks for seeing throughout my faggotry. I hope we all come through the other side.

Dude same wtf
The more I look into it the more traits I find that fit me, and I can't tell if I'm worried to have it or relieved to have an explanation.

You can take an actual psychological test online. It's flawed though so don't take it to heart.
Talk about it more if you want to. The mods haven't deleted this thread so I'm assuming they won't. I'll listen.

Most of us have some autistic traits. Or we wouldn't be here

It's awful. I can't stop thinking about things I did that I thought were totally normal at the time and people around me must have thought I was a fucking weirdo

Take the test if you want to know. You might be overly self conscious

i feel you anons and i recently downloaded the Fishman's discography funny enough so listen to this guy
you just have to realize hinging your happiness on another human being is foolish

I know it is. I am a moderately religious man, but I don't generally talk about it. I just miss feeling love from another. Also listen to long season whenever you want to know how good life can be.

Well, it looks like I'm not autistic, just an awkward piece of shit

Congrats. Same here. At least you know your mom didn't drink while pregnant lmao

I think the reason I relate to Yo La Tengo (and on similar grounds Modest Mouse) so much is because whenever I want to listen to unhappy existential stuff I'm doing much rather have someone crying alongside me rather than for me (or worse, crying AT me, a la what I think of Radiohead).

Just, the idea of having some form of "company" at all and oxytocin firing off is so much better than being a self-isolated sadsack. She was great company more than anything else.

So when I see a whole lot of anguish about lack of sexual relatability and experience on threads like these I have trouble relating. We were more cuddly than sexual. Ironically.

Thank you for listening, I'm serious. I hate to sound so dejected but I just can't say goodbye yet.

im considering buzzing it but i refuse to shave it. i have a huge, goofy head. i think a short buzz might be enough because im blonde

I know what you mean by not wanting to say good bye. I wanted to marry the girl that dumped me. I don't subscribe to the philosophy of existentialism, but I understand the angst
Buzz it. Trust me it will work. My roommate does it and he looks better now

i wish i had a way to find psychedelics without friends

LSD will come to you. Not the other way around. Trust me

>Whatever is the newest like on my sc
>Hateful of life and the only thing to look forward to is my online gf that I haven't met and a 150mg molly pill I can't take for another 15-30 days.
>On top of the fact that she will be disappointed by the guy she meets one day.
I'm just enjoying her as long as I can

Ok Computer. Depressed and finding it hard to go on

I wonder how typical that combination is

Why do you think she won't like you?

No you won't, you'll sit and wade in that same self pity and suicidal tendency forever.

Probably the second most common besides Kid A and depress

i get that and i was mulling over that thought in my head. How it isn't about not being able to stand on your own as much as that supplemental care was always in reach. So in a way it's indulgence which is excess so yeah, being loved is great but only when it's unconditional

Maybe. I hope not. But your words do mean something I hope not. Thank you

She likes me personality wise from spending our time together, but I don't meet any of the standards she has in her head of me.

I look good in pictures but realistically i'm average and pretty scrawny.

Dumb to be self loathing of that but really I only care because she cares about it.

Exactly. The unconditional aspect is the unique parts
Trust me. As long as you look alright the rest will fall into place. Good luck :)

10/10 album

there's billions of humans just focus on bettering yourself. baby steps and all that. a rolling stone gathers no moss

I love that rolling stone quote

that b your mantra now

It always has been. But I'm probably too stupid to understand the subtext of the original quote

you dont know hurt you fucking pussy.

This, seriously. It's a great fucking album.

>The Caretaker - An Empty Bliss Beyond This World
>My life lacks a sense of purpose and I get no fulfillment whatsoever from my mundane existence, so I'm looking into the military. I have yet to decide on a branch, though I'm leaning towards the Army or Marines because I'd like to be deployed.

FIDLAR - either one of their albums, really

2 months out of a 2 year relationship, and i know she's taking it much harder than me but i've cut her and mostly all of her friends out of my life so im trying to distract myself with fitness and health related pursuits instead of getting sad, so my gym schedule has never been more regular

also moving on from a short term oneitis i had after realizing its not worth putting time and effort towards a girl who isn't readily willing to reciprocate feelings or even maintain decent contact w/u lol

Damn dude you really have a problem
Stop looking to women to validate your existence, you're just gonna make yourself feel like shit
So what you're alone? You can do shit being alone
I say work on yourself before looking for a partner because it truely helps you and increases your chances of finding someone

>album
I've been listening to
Frank Ocean - Blonde
Rav - Beneath the Toxic Jungle
Lately. Of the 2 Rav is probably closer to a favorite
>feel
Pretty content
Spent a good year with myself and a therapist working on repairing myself
Met an awesome girl last month and we've been hanging out almost every day.
I don't feel depressed/wanting to die 24/7 anymore so I'm kind of excited for what the future holds for me

I'm becoming more comfortable with being alone. More optimistic.

Current favorite album > Old - Danny Brown

Current feel > surprisingly happy. I'm not taking classes this semester which usually make me depressed and I've found a lot of balance in my life recently.

OP's rant > how old are you OP? Remember that you can get rejected by millions of sloots but you only have to trick one into liking you

came here to post this, I've been listening to his material for so long, and I never seem to get tired of it

As for current feel, pretty content - uni's started back up and I'm working a job I love. A bit apathetic also, but only in terms of romance.

> HANL- Deathconsciousness
>Unable to enjoy anything besides listening to this album, apathy towards everything, want this feeling stop