Why haven't you killed yourself yet Sup Forumsros? Is there a hope of a better life for you?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet Sup Forumsros? Is there a hope of a better life for you?

I'm a pussy

I want to

Planning to hang myself tonight

I'm too scared to find out what comes next

Stream it faggot

Can't. I've been sleeping in my car since a valium of on Monday so no computer. Everyone at home is sock of me

>taking valium

xannies > valium

>can afford a car

why would you want to kill yourself? Id love to have that kind of money

Despite any of the odds in my life Imma do my best to achieve my dream without bothering anyone else, so currently I'm working a lot on my confidence since how you see yourself is how people perceive you or at least that's what I believe.

Im just kidding user.

If there is still someone left at what you call 'home' you should realy consider not killing yourself.
Anger might be temporary but a loss is endlessly

I have to give back something to my family.
most of them are nice.
but some day when they die I will.

Thank you for this

I get very uncomfortable every time I think about not existing. It's plaguing me since I hate what I made of my life. I wish I wasn't such a pussy

>Couldn't do that to my family
>Not that much of a miserable fuck

Same. Had that fear since I was a kid. Sometimes I get it now but when I think of what a pigs ear I've made of my life and how I don't seam to have a future it doesn't seam so bad just so long as I die peacefully. I mean think how horrible and meaningless living forever would be.

That's why I feel so conflicted. I just want to end it already because I fucked up too many times. But at the same time I can't get over the feeling I have about death. I'm thibking to take some Xanax to help but I'm afraid I'll be so high ill waste it.

i dont have the energy

There's always hope that things will get better. In most cases unless you self sabotage, by for example killing yourself or knowing that xannies > valium, as you get older things so tend to get better.

>inb4 shut up normie

Dont take xanax man. It helps ALOT but... it will fucking kill you

I've abused my fair share of benzos. I was talking about taking it to relieve my anxiety about death.

Balcony

Well, how many Mgs will you be taking?

Considering my tolerance probably like 6mg or so with a few drinks.

i was going to, but i managed to get a well paying job that i enjoy and made friends that are also into similar interests. single as fuck though, but after so many failed relationships, i realised that was the shit that made a depressive zombie.

>gonna make six figures after college
>have a 7/10 gf
>social interaction with friends daily
>physically healthy
>6.5 inch cock

I hope that one day I will penetrate and satisfy a girl to the point where I will have had dominated her mind.

SOON