Hello Sup Forums. I am what you guys refer to as a "SJW"...

Hello Sup Forums. I am what you guys refer to as a "SJW", and although I find the terminology to be a bit sloppy I am pretty sure I would still fit the bill. With that said I do not understand the mentality of those of you who surface this website and post horrendously sexist, racist, homophobic, ect... comments. Do you feel no sympathy? How does making jokes that will offend people for legitimate reasons be something you can stand by without feeling like a bad person? Sincerely, Joseph

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic.org/encyclopedia/africa-resources/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice line dude.

Thanks! ^_^

>Making jokes
>Bad person

Yeah this is b8

I do not find all jokes appropriate. I do not know you but I wouldn't imagine you thinking that someone making fun of someone else in front of a huge crowd of people as a joke to be something you would be okay with as it would single out that person and make them feel horrible for an understandable reason. I did say for "legitimate" reasons. I do not find all jokes bad. But some I do. You do not feel the same?

I feel as though comedy is intended to transcend the boundaries of acceptable speech. Also I think it's important to make a distinction between jokes about groups and individuals. I agree that maliciously maligning an individual is an awful thing to do if the sole purpose is to illicit a reaction in them, however joking about a group should always be acceptable, regardless of who they are. Fuck paedophiles and fuck children.

I do not see why groups of people fall into a completely different category. Perhaps my opinions would be different if it was not for the groups being made fun of are primarily non white, non straight, non men, ect... NOT to say Sup Forums never makes fun of men, or whites, ect... it is just that it is disproportionate to the point that I could imagine it being an uncomfortable environment for those that do not fall neatly into a certain category. We could argue that it is not bad to subjugate Sup Forums to only be accepting of certain people but then we would likely disagree.

Im still waiting for your point.

It is wrong to subjugate a place to only be accepting of certain people. I made my point already.

Well, wouldn't a place where everyone is completely anonymous eliminate that problem? Perhaps a certain image board, where no one knows who you are?

Its hilarious the very place you hate is what people like you seem to only dream of.

We don't accept faggots and niggers.
Deal with it.

Darlin', it's like this. Your sensibilities. are not revelant here. This website has no regard for your opinion, and you cannot force them to change their mind. . Sup Forums is privately owned, and the right of free expression means you cannot compel them to consider your ways. While i am certain you are no stranger to impotence Joseph, you are completely and forever impotent here. Viiagra won't help.

Best to you, sweetheart.

the entire planet is made up of excluding others based on criteria they do or do not meet. sack up shitburger

Not at all. You can still be completely uncomfortable with a place without being known for your offense of that place. If you are black and are offended by jokes about yourself you do not have to be known for that offense for it to exist. After enough of this offense it will lead to the place being accepting of only a certain kind of people.

I do not accept things I do not agree with.

I never made a statement on the company or the right to do things. I am not arguing against the website existing or what people post. I do not think the state should enforce laws for every wrong doing as that would be authoritarian. With that said I still oppose bad behavior.

Then do something about it faggot.

That doesn't make any sense, here's why:

There is no way for them to know who you are, unless you tell them

It doesn't matter if your offended by something, or if your uncomfortable with something. You have just as much power as anyone else on this site. This is what true equality looks like, where your opinion is held only to how well others see it.

If you're offended by minor racists jokes, aka, reality, then this isn't the site for you. Not everyone can take the responsibility of total freedom of speech.

Well I am not sure how this being the site for me or not really matters.

You seem to be saying that everyone has the same power but this completely avoids what I am saying. I agree everyone has the same amount of power to post content. However, people do not have the power to change what the majority of the content posted is. I take a problem with what the majority of the content of this site is. Not one's ability to counter that content as that would be futile.

the majority of content on this site is chicks with dicks and niggers fucking white women

Sexism has a place. Men and women are inherently different. Only an ignorant moron would deny this. We have our strengths and weaknesses, but men are on average better across the board than women.

Same goes for racism. Whites are the best. Middle easterns, blacks, indians, and to a far lesser extent, asians, are trash. It's just fact. It's honesty.

Homophobia, I feel like anyone who is still homophobic is just part of some dead joke, but at the same time, I also think you're referring to certain jokes as actual homophobia and to that I say pull the giant stick outta your ass, give it one good sniff, toss it aside, and take a joke next time instead, retard.

I can stand by it because I have the right to free speech. It's one thing to stand up in front of a crowd and start fucking the skull of a dead Indian chieftain and call it a joke and expect no one to be offended, but as far as half the shit posted here, who the fuck takes themselves so damn seriously that they are offended by red words on a pink background strung together by a person you don't know and can't link to any past or future interactions in your entire life?

A lot of people here DON'T consider themselves good people. Those that do, probably do so because they make good moral choices where it actually "matters", out in the real world (you should check it out sometime). The things posted here are gone within at most a few hours. Get the fuck over yourself.

This is almost undoubtedly bait, but I typed it, so I'm posting it.

Storefront.

Well no. It is not. Rejection of reality is not really something I can argue. "chicks with dicks" is only really found on Sup Forums, /d/, and /gif/. With that said even on those threads they often times get filled with people calling them faggots or spamming gore. Also often times the black men that are having sex with women are talked down to and looked at as if they are animals. It is often treated as a big joke.

>often tasted as a big joke

Well, that's because it is dude

implying those other boards matter
we're all here for dick girls and getting cucked by niggers ya god damned sissy mary

Sexism is not to say that women are comparable to men but are to be treated with decency because we should not simply treat people as better simply because they are able to do better. With that said, more men are rapist, and murderers. Most massive genocides have been by men. As far as whites being better this is only true because of whites were born into landscapes with better material / some other causes. Whites are not inherently better is what I am saying.

>content on this site
"implying those other boards matter"
I was replying to the above

>whites were born into landscapes with better materials

Nigger what

>Do you feel no sympathy?
None whatsoever.

>How does making jokes
I'm not joking.
>that will offend people
It's their own fault that they're offended.
>for legitimate reasons
HA! "I'm gay, you can't use gay as an insult." Fuck off.
>be something you can stand by
I don't stand by, I actively insult.
>without feeling like a bad person.
I am a bad person. I am also okay with that.

OP, I'm not sure if you are indeed an SJW.( I fucking hate the term by the way, however for the purpose of this comment I will use it.) SJW's typically whine about "rights" for completely different groups of people for which they are not part of. They claim to know the struggle of the group when they are not part of it. In general, SJW's are self-righteous hypocrites who deserve much more than the "torture" for which they "stand" (whine) against.

I don't claim to be good. However, SJW's in their attempts to shove their opinions down everyone elses throats and berate anyone who disagrees with them are most certainly not in the right.

Ehh when exactly did getloud become an acceptable source?

I cannot really reason with someone that does not consider themselves a good person and is okay with that.

Literally the first thing that came up when searched "most material rich continent"

Look it up, pretty much every acceptable and unacceptable source will say the same. While there are some circumstances from an evolutionists perspective, you can't even argue Africa is a literal goldmine.

Don't even pull that "lel surce" crap, this is first grade dude.

>we should not simply treat people as better simply because they are able to do better.

Honestly read what you just wrote there and tell me it makes sense. Why do you people insist on bubble-wrapping everyone's feelings? Being honest and objective is more important than being politically correct.

>more men are rapists and murderers

Yeah - because legally, the definition of rape is forced penetration, not "forcibly penetrated/made to penetrate". Yeah, I'm sure the number would not be too different if this definition were changed, BUT, did you consider the actual fact that most rapes are committed by BLACK men, per centum, and most murders in the country are black on black?

Why can you judge men as a unit by their actions, but not individual races? Answer that question in your reply, please.

>whites were born into landscapes with better material/some other causes

How about the fact that black culture literally enforces the stereotypical black persona? Even black men are observing this publicly. How about the fact that, in Africa, despite having plenty of resources, blacks today are less advanced there than Rome in the early A.D.? How about the fact that when black students don't take the SAT, average score goes up?

You want to say "some other cause" but not provide any? It's because that "other cause" is that white men are more evolved than blacks for certain, and probably any non-Caucasian race on the planet. Don't deny the facts.

Africa has materials. Unfortunately for them, and fortunately for the rest of the world, the nig-nogs are too primitive to harvest them.

I think a perfect example is, you see money, you cannot reach it. You are not rich because you are within sight of the money.

Or perhaps, a squatter is not wealthy because they happen to be squatting at an abandoned mansion that nobody gives two shits about.

"lel surce"
Yes your source is false. My brain reads your source and I go "This guy really just googled something and choose the first thing that came up, didn't he?". Then you go ahead and admit that. Where a source comes from matters for inductive arguments

>a squatter is not wealthy because they happen to be squatting at an abandoned mansion that nobody gives two shits about.

Who's not gonna care about an abandoned mansion though?

Bet you could find some good loot in there.

Metaphor is apt, but still.

It makes sense to me, yes. I do not see why I should give priority treatment to someone simply because they were born into having a better brain and happen to be lucky enough to be smarter.

I never said black men do not commit more rapes. However, I was responding to your comment on men being better and black men are still men. You never even argued against the murdering / genocides of men. Additionally forced penetration is rape. Saying otherwise would be to just argue semantics.

Even if blacks did enforce what you are saying it does not explain how they got into that mind set in the first place. The question about them being inherently worse would be to ask questions about what put them into the place they are in now. Not how the behave at the current moment. Never claimed blacks do not score lower on SAT's ect.. obviously they are not as smart on average as white people but my point is about inherit "smartness".

Dude, that's not the fucking point.

But since your so keen on sources then here nationalgeographic.org/encyclopedia/africa-resources/

don't fall asleep in middle school social studies or geography, or whatever

This is like first grade dude

Your source was not a comparison to it's materials to that of other countries. A comparison is necessary since the original point was that certain races are born with less valuable materials. Which is a comparable matter.

Sorry, continents*

Listen, if your going to just dance around nit picking every last detail of my argument, then it's become obvious to me you're not here to learn anything.

My point is, Africa is rich as fuck. If you actually looked at my source, you'd have known that.

>I do not see why I should give priority treatment to someone simply because they were born into having a better brain and happen to be lucky enough to be smarter.

Because that person has the potential to be more productive than an inferior person. Productivity means progress. The world advances more quickly that way. Denying this is also idiocy.

>I never said black men do not commit more rapes.

You don't need to say something for it to be relevant to the argument. I brought it up because you are literally making white men the bad guys in all circumstances. You're blaming the high amount of rapes on men, and your movement also gives black men a pass, so you're blaming it on white men despite it being black men committing them at the highest ratio.

>You never even argued against the murdering / genocides of men

I didn't argue against that because you're right, on this point, at least as far as genocides go, but are you going to tell me that Hitler, Stalin, the Pilgrims, etc - were not great, powerful men? Brilliantly intelligent, strong leaders - you would have to be to pull that off.

>Saying otherwise would be to just argue semantics.

Then the American judicial system is arguing semantics, and it ends up leaving women unable to rape. Probably skews the statistics a little, but I doubt it does so very much. Yes, men rape more than women, I'll address that in a separate post.

Blacks got themselves into that mindset. Africa is a hellhole, and America is far better for them than their homeland. They got themselves there and they refuse to change.

A message to all SJWs on Sup Forums:
Why can't you fucking shut up and accept when things don't go your way?! Quit trying to abridge our freedom of speech just because we say things that you don't like. Guess what! You don't have to listen to any of the things that you complain about in here, so fuck off and complain on tumblr. Leave Sup Forums to those that have respect for freedom of speech.

I did look at your source and again wealth is a comparison matter of which your source does not do. Imagine saying "I cannot believe you're nit picking the idea of the cosmos having a flat earth!". You would sound stupid because reality is not always straight forward.

I do not see production as any forfeitable reason to treat someone worse. Production only solves some of the worlds problems and creates problems of its own.

The high amount of rapes is men's problem because men are doing it. I am not part of a movement. I am not blaming rapes on white men. Black men are primarily to blame for rapes.

Committing genocides is not something brilliantly intelligent people do. Being strong does not make you a better person.

Women have been convicted of rapes before.

>Yes, men rape more than women, I'll address that in a separate post.

Men rape more than women because women have complete control over the sexual market. Women decide who gets laid and who doesn't, and if a woman wants sex there is always a man to give it to her. Men aren't so lucky. We have to work for it, and by the way, sex is so prevalent in our society (we use it to SELL FUCKING FAST FOOD) that it's very difficult to go a day without thinking about it. Thinking about it makes your brain want to do it. All organisms on earth exist to reproduce and reproduce alone, and while humans like to trick ourselves - reading books, flinging things into space and what have you - we're not that different. Seeing sexual images provoked a response from your brain as a man - go spread your seed. Go have a child or twenty. Come on, what are you waiting for?

It's meant to motivate us to compete with other males, and women are meant to choose the best of the males competing, thus spreading the best available genes. But sometimes you get broken people who can't handle all the stimulus and they stick it in without getting the woman's review on their genetic material first.

None of this means rape is okay. Everyone knows it isn't. Rape is a crime, it's a major violation, it fuckin' blows, whatever. But men and women are wired differently and this is why it happens.

I'm not saying bitches weren't always gettin' raped, I'm just saying maybe chill on this "sex sells" mantra and maybe things calm down a little bit in the rape export division.

Yes but this does not excuse rape. Not saying you are saying it does but idk why you are bringing it up.

>Production only solves some of the worlds problems and creates problems of its own.

what even does mean by this?

Not saying treat anyone worse, just saying: the job goes to the person most qualified, they make the money, they use it for the best house, the best car, the best food, the best everything. They aren't treated better, they earn what they get.

There are exceptions, but focusing on them males you about as capable in an argument as a 2nd grader in a high school debate team going up against the UN.

>The high amount of rapes is men's problem because men are doing it.

Bro ACTUALLY the high amount of rapes are RAPISTS' problems because RAPISTS ARE DOING IT. They can fix it pretty easily, but they DON'T, they just keep on RAPIN' PEOPLE. Actually you know it's pretty crazy the amount of men that are around that, like, don't FUCKING RAPE. it's more than the ones that do.

>Committing genocides is not something brilliantly intelligent people do.

So despite taking a government by force, leading a somewhat successful military campaign across Europe, and creating the most efficient method of mass killing known to man, Hitler was a fuckin' moron? No. Evil? Sure. Stupid? Hell fucking no.

>Women have been convicted of rapes before

So what?

I brought it up because maybe men aren't entirely to blame for it. Maybe sex needs to go back to bring somewhat taboo and rapes will decrease. Maybe it's the constant sexual stimuli that cause some men to become rapists.

Aziz Ansari actually observed on a trip to India that he did not feel any need to masturbate during the trip and cited the sheer amount of sexual content in America as the reason.

The original conversation was over treating people better / worse not about who should get the job. You're just moving goal post to insane lengths.

If a man does something then it is a man's fault. Yes he may also be a rapist and you can phrase the statement to say it is the rapist fault but that doesn't then reject that it was a man's fault. It is just reclassification. Reclassifying does not negate who other ways of classification.

Never said he was a moron. I said he isn't brilliantly intelligent. No what you described is not brilliantly intelligent.

You stated
"Then the American judicial system is arguing semantics, and it ends up leaving women unable to rape."

I said: "Women have been convicted of rapes before"

That is what.

Most of the blame still goes to the rapist. Not sure how you bringing up that point was relevant still but okay

>You're just moving goal post to insane lengths.

Dude, claiming that all people are inherently equal is moving the goal posts to insane lengths.

If a man does something, then it is not A man's fault, it is THAT MAN'S FAULT. Only the one who did it is at fault. Not the entire gender. Just the one who stuck his cock where it didn't belong.

If you're going to deny the brilliance of a man able to achieve what he did, then I don't even really care, because I once saw two really stupid people saying Stephen Hawking was an idiot because they didn't understand what made him intelligent and I'm pretty sure the logic applies here as well.

No discussing who should be qualified for a job is moving the goal post.

A man and that man's fault is again just rewording. Also I never stated it is the entire gender's fault but rather it is men's (NOT ALL) responsibility to resolve the problem.

You are glorifying genocidal behavior. With that said, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Well I'm off to sleep

>Well I'm off to sleep

Same. Learn how to argue and meet me same time tomorrow faggot I'll genocide your mom's pussy

Come to Hawaii you'll see enough fun being made of whites to balance everything out.

"wage gap"

This is another good line.