I'm looking to get a new android phone

I'm looking to get a new android phone.

Should i get a Google Pixel XL or a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge?
Which one is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/zte_zmax_pro-8096.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you considered a OnePlus 3/3T ?

i have the S7 and that dual pixel camera is damn fast at auto focus and the overall performance is great and they updated the horrible battery the s6 had

so in my opinion S7 is a great choice cause i dont know much about pixel

Don't waste your money on that overpriced shit. I got an eight core Honor 5x on Amazon for $178. Almost the same features and like 10 seconds to root.

pixel is obviously better and has the latest version of android, but s7 edge is waterproof, thinner and looks better.

if you want look go for s7 if you want performance go for pixel

The only reason to get a Google Pixel is if you are a first time new mother who is obessed with taking pictures of your baby and shitposting them on facebook.

The phone overall spec wise is meh.

some people can afford overpriced shit and wipe their asses with money

S7 is a better phone, much higher quality, the pixel has such a cheap feel, the only thing good it has is the camera.

I went to the store and compared my s6 edge with a pixel xl and I stayed with my s6

Sony Xperia XZ.

/Thread.

Nexus is better overall than the Pixel, so go for the Samsung if possible

Go to Metro PCS and buy zte zmax PRo for 100 dollars currently. Great deal, usually its 180.

Specs are amazing for 100 dollars. I have one. I only pay 30 bucks a month also at METROpcs.

unlimited text and calling, but 1gig internet for 30 bucks. But im always around wifi, so it doesn't matter to me.

gsmarena.com/zte_zmax_pro-8096.php

Does Samsung still have massive amount of bloatware? -S5 user

you are both retarded, even LG G4 is better than that fucking shit. op, if you want pricy I suggest an LG V10 or a Huawei Honor 8

How much did MetroPCS pay you to say that?

i wish they would pay me to say that, i always recommend the phone when people see me using it. its awesome

It does, but they compensated by mass compression on most of the apps in the /system partition. Overall a pretty good trade. Plus the S6 has the Exynos which will pretty much handle anything.

How about you get a fucking Motorola?

That new one with the attachments has me curious as hell.

It's a ZTE. Be ashamed. Cheap bitch.

Those phones lag like hell in the long run

i would say wait on the google pixel

ive had one before this one for 2 years. Never had issues. I just wanted a new one so i could play newer games and have more gig space.

100 bucks is a great deal for what the phone provides. Not everyone can or wants to spend 500 bucks on a fucking phone. That shit is ridiculous. I can buy a new console for that price

Le eco pro3 was $250 for black Friday, idk if it still is.