Canada thread!

Canada thread!

604 here, any cuties looking for a quick hook-up tonight?

Hello fellow 604 user

there's already a thread, wait your turn faggot

this is not a nudes thread

you still here op? what clubs u hittin lately

I dont club, clubs in vancouver are lame.

I go to the biltmore cabaret, lougheed villae pub and inn, and random spots here and there.

Sup nignog

I'll do what I want though.

Fox cabaret is always fine and dandy. But otherwise you are correct about clubbing being shit in Van. Malone's is a great bar for happy hour on Saturday nights

oh so ur DT ish? im in the west end what the hell do we talk aboot

redroom for bass shows mah nigga

604fag here
going to school at SFU
need to get laid
tips?

Stop going to SFU

well my first question is: are you okay with burning coal?

All I can think about when I think about clubbing in van is being like 15-16 way back in the day and going to organix and there being vietnamese old men dancing around uncontrollably on ecstasy. Fucking classy (NO.)

OP here, I live in the west end as well. I'll just say across from st.pauls in one direction. Won't say which direction.

Goldies dubstep night used to be my jam

Vancouver sucks for getting laid. See reason I made this thread.

nigga i aint going to china I mean ubc

very much so

Nigga I'm tellin' you to not go to school in Vancouver cause guess what

VANCOUVER IS GOTHAM.

Prove me otherwise.

canadian feet

shit you're right
where do you suggest I go then

then what the hell are you waiting for hit caprice and fuckin light it up!

srsly tho if i could designate one place for a shooting it would be that fucking club

at least gotham isnt colonized by chinks

>Not Canada

Fuck off and apoligise

Yeah I'd tap that

it wasn't always this way, lately Vancouver is depressing as fuck though. Like everywhere you look there are problems. Insane Chinese take over and no integration on their part, fentanyl death and drug use everywhere, Enviromental problems and Economic problems popping up everywhere, Vancouverites born here can no longer afford to live here, aside from people born in West Vancouver; forcing all native vancouverites out to shit ass places like maple ridge and mission. I can go on all day.

day of the rope when

C'mon 604 women, come to daddy.

604 women are uppity cunts 90% of the time. The other 10% is reserved for the emotionally damaged ones.

>women on chans

just say it, youre hankerin for some boibucci

>emotionally damaged

and thats why we have tinder!

Implying Tinder is even successful past small talk

S M O K E

Truth, but I like to dream otherwise.

i've done shit with guys yeah, but I need pussy right now. Some petite feminine smooth PUSSAY. She can call me daddy and I will give her the O face motha byucka

You mean Tinder:The app where females pretend to be interested only to promote some website or get your debit card info?

Weed er' day

I think the main issue with the city right now is all the drug use and intolerable levels of liberalism that is so pervasive in every community

Fuck off leaf. Literally building the wall on the wrong border

Why are you even bothering to post in this thread? Do you know how retarded you look/sound?

i like the cut of your gip, partner
rofl is this really the current state of tinder? sad!
yea dude can confirm fucking cops do shit all aboot it too
rofl ok dude

>Sup Forums takes a vaycayy

Hey man, I'm OP and I do drugs, and being part of the "Community" I can confirm how bad it actually is. 2 people in my building died this week from Fentanyl overdose. Almost 700 deaths this year (That number was a week or two ago, would not be surprised if it i 700+ now.

Cops couldn't care less, east hastings is a joke.

Never said I don't do drugs either my dude. We're all a part of the issue and aware of it.

Thanks bro, I like the cut of your internet. I'm stoned. (What?)

>rofl
>rofl x 2
>2x leaf faggot

I honestly wish I was born elsewhere, I used to love this city, but it's easy to get fucked right up and wind up in the shitter here.

Global news says RCMP are working with gook cops to keep fentynol out. I say fat fucking chance. Van is 2 cucked 2 care.

Oh look, it's the guy who hates Canada putting effort in to posting in a Canada thread.

Seriously, you are a fucking waste of space. Don't you realize what you are doing in counter-intuitive?

Quit life.

That would have worked years ago, but it's being made in underground labs here now soooooo, Vancouver is fucked.

>quit life
Actually my life is pretty great. It's about 65 degrees outside and I'm comfy in shorts and a t-shirt. Plus my entire country isn't displaced drug addled natives. Yeah one of us needs to quit.

>Fahrenheit

lol kill yourself you prehistoric fuck

listen kid when youre not M A D life is fun and full of laughs ok take another valium

i think the part that stings the most is that china really is fucking us so god damned hard and we dont do shit about it, not only with the real estate market but now with this shit coming out about the fentanyl coming from china like actually when the fuck are the people gunna stand up and say enough is enough (never because were all cucked beyond all recognition) kinda sucks tbh makes me agree with

As you completely ignore the fact that your entire fucking country is so goddamn depressed they can't stop sucking on a fentanly patch, eh?

Yeah this guys got it.
The only thing that can save us now is either total legalization of all drugs or stricter cops

we need to stop replying to this fag lmao probably some gook that got TRIG'D hard

You do realize no one here takes fentanyl willingly, right? All our drugs are becoming cut to all shit with it and now were facing a crisis. It never started with little Billy fiending for dose of fentanyl, it was all the fucking shitskins and chinese drug dealers living out in Surrey that caused this.

>lmao
Yeah I'M the fag, soory boot that

At least we accept our jadedness

what is going on out there im in ON ( 519) and every day I hear about people in BC dying stop it with the fentanyl shit already

OP here, you (you)'d me and then said you agree with (you)me. kek.

Or we all go on a killing spree against the Chinese.

Exactly this.

See:

have there been any cases of chronic laced with it? now that would be sketch

I've heard rumours that it actually has been making it's way to weed, so it's possible

looks like the only option is a purge boys

Somehow I doubt it, but my uncle warned me this was happening now; so it is possible. Personally it seems like a waste of money for the drug dealers to me, there isn't enough money to be made on the black market with weed because of all the dispensaries, and fent is to expensive to be used to lace weed that is hardly selling on the black market.

yea man thats my initial thoughts about it as well i was just thinking like micro dose it on "good" strains like but idk what the effects of it feel like or if it would mix with bud in such a way that it wouldnt stick the fuck (like high wise)

D E P O R T
E
A
L
E
R
S

it would mesh kinda well, but if someone were really fucked on opiates they would be able to sort it out from weed. They're both downers but it's a much different high in the same way that alcohol and weed are both downers and are much different highs.

Just saying though, I FUCKING started this thread to find pussy, and now I'm all depressed because I'm reminded how shit ass my city is lately. What a fucking feeling.

Kek is this the canuk road warriors witness me?

>city
Think you mean country, eh?

>find pussy
How aboot a mirror, eh?

I cannot even believe you are still here and trying.

Let's get a quick recap of the thread so far:
>Vancouver wymyn are shite
>Vancouver immigrants are shite
>Vancouver immigrants caused the current drug epidemic
>Vancouver is Gotham

Sounds about right to me

yea sorry man but this is bigger than pussy my dude our city is getting cucked left right and center and we dont even have a single lynching scheduled
never saw mad max but if they kill gooks im all for the association

aboot***

Say that to my face, FGT.

Why do people try to act tough over the internet ANONYMOUSLY, it's the stupidest shit.

Any 403 fags?

i will become the batman, not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need

Literally where?

Bigger than your moms pussy, so wide and vacant. OOOOH. J/k love you brah.

Calgary previously Regina

tell me about the chinese why do they wear the masks

Yeah but the signal that shines in the sky is the silhouette of bullwinkle and not nearly as effective in inspiring fear

Based Saskatchewan
Calgary can burn for all I care

>bullwinkle
jesus dude how fuckin old are ya

any 250 dudes ?????????????????

Kelowna here

So I'm an American and have absolutely zero education in Canadian history and I just wanted to see how accurate the depiction of Nazis in Canada was in Yoga Hosers. I mean there was a literal Canadian Nazi party? I could get behind that

have fun with a population of dirty chugs

To stop the spread of sickness, or not to get sick.

They aren't polite enough to do this in Vancouver though, they think they can do whatever they want here. They don't give a fuck.

>buy pic related
>cruse down the sidewalk of east hastings taking out the fucking trash

you cannot simply take out the biggest skidrow in the world.

HE CAN TRY, DAMMIT!

Smartbomb? Drone strikes? Chaos on East hastings. What an amazing sight to be seen.

1983 represent!

let's purge the streets and rid of these pathetic fucking parasites.

the tides are turning boys the day of the purge draws closer

This is now a "the most fucked up thing I've seen a homeless person in Vancouver do" thread

mostly just pissing with their cocks in plain view of traffic or trying to light up crack joints using their hoodies as a wind block

Saw a dude with no legs in a wheelchair jerking off some other guy in a wheelchair.

>homeless
>Vancouver
Isn't this redundant?

fucking classic

homeless guy shitting in bus stop then wiping right beside busy road in calgary

I'm gonna need some time to think about that one, but the one that makes me burst out laughing every single time is the guy who pans on robson/burrard or w.georgia/hornby at the base of the TD tower across the street from the art gallery. He's shirtless during winter saying nothing but "hungry" in the most ridiculous voice. HUNGUREE, HUNGUREEEEE.

Oh I've seen someone get thrown out a tall sro at hastings and main, their head exploded when they hit the pavement. Was a chick.

The chick I lost my virginity to when I was like 12 died this way. I don't like to think about it.

300 sq. ft.
$2200/mo