If this story seriously ends with a marriage between Jon and Dany...

If this story seriously ends with a marriage between Jon and Dany, with everyone uniting against the common 'evil' of the White Walkers, it will be a complete failure on any dramatic level. All the shit talking of traditional stories like Lord of the Rings only to finish in the same predictable way. What's the bittersweetness of the ending then? That it's a political marriage and not a romantic one? Jesus christ...

What's terrible is that's what it all seems to be building up to. Jon as King, Dany as Queen, and Tyrion as hand. Absolutely hollywood.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10600381
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My guess is just about everyone will die.

Shut the fuck up.

You forget the part where they're all secret Targs, they mount their Battle Armor Power Dragons and take on the Ice Zombies of the Ice Lands.

>If this story seriously ends with a marriage between Jon and Dany, with everyone uniting against the common 'evil' of the White Walkers

Euron allies with Cersei, and they roll up and take control of the Dragons with his Dragonbinder horn, and Jon/Dany have to fight a war on two fronts without the Dragons

>All the shit talking of traditional stories like Lord of the Rings only to finish in the same predictable way.

But GRRM likes LotR, he just dislikes how the genre basically stagnated in light of its influence, and how much was just left to assumption that these things are going fine and work out, which is why shit like money problems and a bunch of religious weirdoes comes back to bite sovereign rulers in the ass in his world in GoT.

>dragon binder horn

kek

1/10 troll faggot

is he really that much taller than her?

what if dany marries the night king?

Theyll marry, but the strong independent womyn will be the king of kings.

Dany a cute. A CUTE!

>not knowing that, having made people expect him buck trends, he'll write every predictable trick in the book to catch people off guard.

Dany a cute. CUTE!

Then we will have truly become a song of ice and fire

Come on, you don't fuck your aunt.

They've already telegraphed te marraige in the last episode. Dany talks about having to marry to gain alliances and Jon is the only candidate left unless Euron makes her his salt wife.

>targs
>not fucking their siblings
Pick one

>Hadn't read the books.

It's like you like to be an uninformed fag.

That's why the Night King wins.

what's Daenerys grand plan after she wins Iron Throne and Seven Kingdoms.... I mean she is infertile - who will inherit her?

emilia is a nymphlet so probably

Nah I can see them fucking the night before the big finale battle but Dany will most likely die.

>what's Daenerys grand plan
Crashing the kingdom

she will secretly plant wildfire under all of westeros and blow it up when she's about to die

They have to be setting up hard falls to play into the REVENGE IS BAD theme of the books, right? Surely that will fix it all.

fucking kill yourself you lil shit. HAHA i know everyone! faggot, you're probably dysalexical, faggot.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

>but Dany will most likely die.

the Lannisters will win, just like their real life parallels won.

>he thinks D&D will put the horn in the show

It's like you like to be a cuck.

Hey c'mon let the little people win for once. Goooo Manlets!!!

Everything is predictable 75% through. Don't worry about it kid.

And he is 3 inches shorter than the ginger minge of the not so north

It would be pottery since Targs always inbreed

one of the popular fan theories goes that the endgame will be jon vs dany, with jon possibly using the white walkers against dany dragons. so 'a song of fire and ice' still makes sense

If they got married it would still make sense since Jon is ice and Dany is fire

>implying cured Jorah won't win the Dany-bowl

Isn't Jon Dany's nephew? Am I not getting something right?

If Marisa was my aunt I'd let her molest me any time she wanted.

Yes, and?

I hope dany gets btfo and Sansa wins everything

but where does the song come in? jon and dany each write a song and put them against each other? they already have trial by combat, so battle of the bands type deal wouldn't be too far-fetched to be honest.

>book

kek show is cannon now bitch, the books will never even be finished and the fat fuck knows that.

you first troll

This

If you seriously don't believe some one can criticize other's works with out enjoying it, or in this case have their entire life molded by it, you are a small minded individual.

You think either of them supports incest? Just because some Targaryens did it some generations ago?

I haven't seen either of them say they're against it, dany just hated her brother because he was an abusive fuck and even GRRM wanted jon to fuck arya in the end so yeah
not to mention targs are literally famous in westeros for their incestual ways

I don't remember the exact words but Dany said something like "down with the old, up with the new", like there'll be no more of the old insane traditions and practices etc when she is queen.

>and even GRRM wanted jon to fuck arya in the end so yeah

wat

Dat arm flab.

Isn't she technically his aunt

>faggot neckbeard cries about something that has only so far happened in his imagination

Sup Forums

She's going to marry Yara, duh

She already has an heir.

King Drogon Targaryen, first of his name.

>Dany will most likely die.
one can only hope

god I forgot how fucking stupid that curly hair looked on Jon

thankfully Melly gave him a haircut

So Jon's 2 marriage options are both close relatives. How Targ of him

Male detected

yo, fuck off m8, I'm a curlbro too

But will there be quips???

>the same predictable way.
The predictable way stands the test of time.

Just imagine how their wedding would be.

tyrion will die as cersi's last act
jon will be crowned at the start of the last season, impregnate dany with an heir and be killed 2nd to last episode

aristocrats without incest is like popcorn without butter

Not that I mind. But Jonnie boy tries to be so righteous all the time. Might be a hard thing to swallow for him.

why does every person in got threads sound like they're straight out of reddit? clearly a bunch of fags spamming these threads

VOTE
strawpoll.me/10600381

Or it was all a dream and Braun resets the timeline.

And people would still complain

It would be incest if Jon and fucking Dany get married.
Jesus, do you not think?

You dance to a song. A dance is like a battle. The battle between Jon and Dany.

>you don't fuck your aunt
I would if I could.

Yes and that is one of the main parts of the Targaryen bloodline, also they don't know they're related so the possible Targaryen madness will still continue after the shows end

If they don't get married I will leave Sup Forums forever

the funny part is that jon's a targ, he'll make an incest baby and then jaime will kill dany lol

But Danny is Jon's Aunty....

that's Incest

holy fuck read the thread
1. targs fuck each other
2. Neither jon nor dany know that Jon is a targ anyways and bran will probably die before he can even tell jon

do you have any sources to back that up besides your ass? fuck you it's still incest targs or not

WAHH MUH DRAGONS IS LIKE EVRY OTHER DRAGONS

fuck all of you for even watching this shit.

someone couldn't read the books...

jon's a Baratheon

Sources to back up what? unless you dont pay a single ounce of attention you should know both those things are true

>But GRRM likes LotR, he just dislikes how the genre basically stagnated in light of its influence
So GRRM's awesome strategy is to fucking stagnate in the exact same way?

Are we even watching the same show? Holy shit how deluded do you have to be, it's incest plain and simple.

everyone will die in the final episode and Bran will pull some weird Akira ending thing where he makes a new world and hes the lord of light and everything is his doing without him even knowing it.

The universe is set in a perpetual loop like this and Bran cant stop it

Why does everyone assume Rhaegar is the father? Isn't it possible that Robert knocked up Lyanna before Rhaegar kidnapped her, or does the timeline not allow for that?

>not betting on CIA to win the throne

that doesnt make sense though. Why would she be that ashamed of getting pregnant with her future husband?

it doesnt matter if its incest you dumb mother fucker if YOU were paying attention you'd know that targs dont give a single shit about incest they are famous for fucking within the family more than the goddamn lannisters

unfortunately slut shaming is very prevalent in the GoT universe

People have tried to call shit like this before, but they're rarely correct. I know a lot of show fags thinking that Robb+Dany was going to happen.

For example, what if the knowledge of Jon being a Targaryen gets out. His claim on the throne would technically supersede Dany's leading to possible conflict. This is also assuming that Littlefinger doesn't kill Jon first.

That's how the show will end because it is normie trash. The books would probably end with a bunch of minor characters we briefly read a description of controlling the iron throne by proxy through some kind of political machination while the main characters are off eating lemon cakes and shitting in the grass, but we'll never know because no more books will ever be released and GRRM will die of fat.

>it's incest plain and simple.

the targaryns are famous for that though. The whole dynasty started by one dude fucking his two sisters, and then their kids fucking each other ect.

Danys parents were cousins iirc

So you finally admit that it is incest. That wasn't so hard was it?

Little Finger betrays Salsa, Varys is revealed as the son of Daemon Targaryen. Drogon is killed by whitewalker voodo and the Lord of Light is actually the enlightened one, Lucifer, aka Satan.

GOT: Sauron wins edition.

I never argued that it wasn't incest, I clearly said in my first post that targs fuck each other

>be gurrm
>create the world of asoif
>create a thousands characters
>make pleb believe that characters are "complex" and "grey"
>slowly decimate interesting characters
>leave only 2 main characters
>it's dany and jon
>a song of ize and fiya
>pottery
>also leave the others because sauron
>story is actually a bad vs good plot
>become the greatest hack that ever lived

B R A V O

Excited for the Sansa/Jon/Dany incest love triangle tbf

Show is too moralized and prude to have an incestuous happy end, not gonna happen.

>moralized and prude
>rape
>killing pregnant bitches
>killing children
>murder everywhere
>allahu ackbaring religious gatherings
>more rape

They won't marry for fuck sake. Incestfags need to leave this board.

I bet you all shipped Leia with Luke, you faggots.

cousins isn't incest