Somebody call me a faggot or something for being on Sup Forums instead of starting my 1550 word essay that's due...

somebody call me a faggot or something for being on Sup Forums instead of starting my 1550 word essay that's due tomorrow.

faggot

thanks you cured me. just kidding. gonna need some more encouragement.

you're doing good user

1550 word essay is like 5 paragraphs lol

something ass bitch

>1550 word
I've written longer posts on the fly. Quit school. You are too retarded to succeed.

Dude you better get to work or you're gonna be up all night!

Start doing your essay....faggot!

Essay about what? Faggotry? LOL. But seriously, what about?

Writing 1550 words of shit that comes from my brain is easy. Writing something to meet the criteria of an art teacher is troublesome.

What is your essay even about?

Compare and contrast of Fauvism and Dada. Kind of bullshit considering Dada was a cultural movement that was much more widespread than Fauvism but I'm not allowed to go into that.

Now I see why you don't want to do shit

Dumb ass nigga , better start writing some shit, you procrastinating faggot. What the fuck my guy you couldn't even get help for some shit , or try to do it in advanced. You're fucked my guy , there's no way you'll muster the will power and energy this time of night .

But editing something that contains all the material you need to include is easy.

play games instead
tell teacher your printer was out of ink
or you lost your flash drive
whatever you kids do these days

15 page research paper due Thursday at midnight.

So far...3 pages.

In the grand scheme if things, what difference does ONE tiny assignment make?

Pretty sure the world isn't going to end.

Fauvism and Dada
+ both have the letter a
+ both have to do with art shit

- they start with different letters
- Fauvism is longer
- Dada is shorter

Expand into an essay. You're welcome.

lol it'd be pretty ironic if an user wrote his essay out for him

Well, Fauvism was still coherent. It was supposed to be a kind of reinterpretation of traditional images. Dadaism wasn't; it was a lot more nihilistic and didn't anchor itself in the same way to the western tradition.

I also think it was masturbatory bullshit, but that's a bit beyond the scope of a short essay.

Subject?

>1550 word essay

really thats an hour and a half at most. just use a lot of small easy words and long sentences.

OP, you have to include "masturbatory bullshit" in your essay.

Sup Forums demands it.

we could do the "one word per post" thing. see where that goes.

i wrote a 6 paragraph essay in 30 minutes. and got a full grade on it. it isnt hard at all

OP just do a compilation of all the replies of this thread until it 404's and complete with why you think art is not your cup of tea

Sustainability of Tokyo.

Not the hardest subject tbh, and I've written longer in less time...but I always forget how long writing research papers takes. Can't fill in with you're own opinion on stuff; you've just gotta find 15 pages of cold facts.

I shouldn't be whining though...time to get to work!

If I got dubs, we do it

My senior year of HS we had to write a research paper. 30 or 40 pages, I forget which.

Turned it in, started back to my desk, teacher says "here you go"

Didn't read it.

Got an A.

Didn't even fucking read it. I could have put "Mr. Dickhead is a shitstain" and he wouldn't have noticed.

Could have wrote masturbatory bullshit, wouldn't have noticed.

Fuck.

soooooo edgy.

faggot

Two largely separate and distinct artistic movements, faggot.
Fauvism was an extension of 19th c expressionism, utilizing a bolder colour pallet but intact social themes that effectively was the end of an historic artistic trend, while dada was explicitly anti-art, radical in theme and composition (introducing absurdism, modern freudian/jungianism) and inspiring cubism, modern and contemporary art.

Easy 1500 if you've read the texts.

30+ pages in High School?

Even my post-secondary lit classes when I was in high school never had me write anything more than 5-pages, and even now I don't know *anybody* who has written 30+ pages for anything other than a thesis.

Yes, the class spent half a school year, from January through graduation in June, working on this research paper. I was pissed he didn't even read it. Fucking waste.

The first half was spent on studying Hamlet and Macbeth.

He's all over your ass now OP

edit, each student had their own 30 page paper. Reread my post, sounded like it was one paper for the class.

Fuck i'm tired.

Leave it to a brit.

No need for the clarification, I think it was clear what you meant.

But that sucks. I suppose it's decent preparation for the BS that is a lot of work in general ... but assigning that much and not even providing criticism is just straight disrespectful.

I would have been happy with a little criticism. But no, all that work for nothing.