Tfw trump doesn't build a wall

>tfw trump doesn't build a wall
>tfw trump doesn't ban muslims
>tfw trump doesn't repeal obamacare
>tfw trump doesn't jail hillary
>tfw trump appoints all establishment republicans to his cabinet
>tfw trump is anti-net neutrality
>tfw trump fooled gullible alt right retards into voting for him

Thanks, guys. Trump and the republican establishment couldn't have done it without you.

Trump could do absolutely nothing for 8 years straight, and the US would be far better off than it would with a liberal POTUS.

You libs just don't get it. Your ship sank.

Right? I'm flat broke because of liberals and living in poverty. 99% of the country is living on the street. It's horrible. Our country has been destroyed.

Bullshit. The last good republican president was Eisenhower (Bush 1 wasn't all that bad either). And the last Republican president got thousands of our soldiers killed overseas for nothing, fucked up the entire middle east, bankrupted the economy, destroyed our national image, and started a regime of government spying and restrictions of constitutional rights that we're still trying to get repealed. Fuck you and your ilk. Fucking redneck welfare queen.

This

/thread

>tfw the top of the page says first 365 days

tfw trump appoints all establishment republicans to his cabinet

ignorant cunt has just done what Cruz couldn't

fuckin rednecks

>99% of our country is living on the street
Wow fuck I didn't know that, weird!

This

>I am okay with being lied to repeatedly by someone that has no respect for me as a voter as long as he doesn't do worse than nothing at all

pretty big change from "Make America Great Again."

What you expect them to do? Let someone in who can actually change the country? Their agenda is, and has been set in stone for decades.
They want to manipulate you all with their propaganda, deceit and fear.
Stop watching mindless TV, stop voting, stop fucking co-operating with the people who have enslaved you all.

P.S. If you're not a slave, then why don't you just leave then?

P.P.S. You'll soon realise, this is Armageddon.

You're flat broke because big business screws you over and then hires a team of people to tell you why it's your fault. Dems and republicans are both just the rich man's tools for fucking the poor. The only values this country has can be expressed in dollar signs

Everyone running for president lies out their ass. They all tell people what they want to hear then do whatever the fuck they want when in office. This isn't something new.

No presidential candidate has ever lied to such an extend. These are things he literally built his entire platform around. Not that I'm complaining, since I'm a liberal, but it is amusing to see all of these alt-right neckbeards instantly forget about all of the shit they were promised and not even realized that they were used.

*extent

Eh, there's been plenty of presidents and candidates that have lied out their ass just as much if not more than he has. Not that it makes it any less shitty, but still, he's not special in that regard.

Damn, your candidate was a pathological liar that needed millions upon millions of dollars and teams of highly trained professionals to stop the constant avalanche of skeletons coming from her closet. So much damning shit was unearthed about her and she handwaved it all--she blamed THE RUSSIANS for the fact that her fucking dirty laundry was on display, that she had been caught in the middle of her lying shit.

For months upon months she lied, she espoused a philosophy of lying in front of Goldman Sachs. Your candidate is so full of shit that EVEN WITH TWO MILLION MORE VOTES she couldn't beat Trump, a political newfag who acts like a dumbass all the fucking time. That just goes to show what a shitty candidate Hillary was.

Oh, and she rigged the fucking primary, there's no way a Wall Street shill like her won the base. NO WAY. Her rallies couldn't fill a fucking minivan, whereas Trump and Bernie were selling out stadiums. Fuck you, liberal, Trump is your fault!

>Hur emails
>hur dirty laundry
>hur bankers
>hur rigged election

You're going to have to try a little harder than that. I still don't see how any of this makes her worse than Trump. At least she was stable.

>stable
My sides

>You're going to have to try a little harder than that.
Oh, I know there's literally nothing I could say that would make you waver in your precious liberal faith and its crown queen.

Honestly i expected the first 4
> hurrdurr trump is going to attach 12 million muslims to nukes and bomb the obamacare website, all while starting a trade war with the chinese that will force them to sell of their great wall for next to nothing so we can import it and protect ourselves against immigrants