This dude is turning into an ugly man, how do you feel about this?

This dude is turning into an ugly man, how do you feel about this?

does not matter his sexual market value is too high so ya

Very true, but I feel slightly better about myself, knowing I'm more attractive than justin bieber

The same way I feel about everyone but the people I'm friends with, I don't really care.

Dude needs to lay off the illegals

He's not ugly user, clearly you can't detect the attractiveness of other males LMAO

justin, what are you doing here, you have better things to do.

your mother

We should convince him to transition

post a picture and let us decide if you are

he wants to eat ur booty hole

That's a female

Right, and I will definitely get totally honest opinions

>Right, and I will definitely get totally honest opinions
well it just isn't true. You're just stupid

Post some false negatives of other people and throw your pics in the pile to get a legit answer.

I'll tell you the truth faggot

KEK, I even gave you a legitimate way to get an answer and you ran away.
TOP LEL.

I don't care because his music isn't intended to appeal to me.

>I don't care because his music isn't intended to appeal to me.
found the cuck

ok.

I'm not gonna collect pictures of other dudes from the internet here so you can reverse image search until you figure out which is me

????

what the fucks you deal, guy?

you say youre hotter than justin bieber...show us. are we supposed to believe youre some alpha fucking super model with a 12inch ding dong when you cant even fucking post a picture of yourself?

Here's Leo when he was Justin's age, and he was actually attractive

If you got them all from Facebook we'd never know

You're just scared of us telling you how ugly you are, even though we won't be able to tell us which one you are

I don't fro like doing that, but I am better looking than him. Bieber is starting to get a little ugly, it's just a fact

fucking beta cuck keep daydreaming your alpha gq model life and how fucking good looking you are, meanwhile you're so much of a fucking subhuman neet sack of ugly shit IRL that u cant even post a pic of yourself

You post a pic of yourself, alpha neckbeard. I really don't care if you never see my face.