You will never have children this beautiful

>You will never have children this beautiful.

If I started having unprotected sex with a woman as good looking as me I would.

Alas, ive chosen to go out with an average looking chinese woman.

No regrets.

>antinatalist

There's always adoption. When the Muslims overrun the Nordic bloc, the refugee orphans will flow.

i know...

Blonde boy
>looks like huge fag
Its a deal
Light hair n eyes belong to girls

Nah, looks great on anyone, not gay but blond hair and blue eyes makes me question that

>Alas
>no regrets
ur fucking stupid

At least my son will own a chocolate factory!

>pic related... My son Charles

Half Slav, half Jew kid. Master race

>Mfw i have a son that is even more good looking than that.

>I'll cut the open and if it happens again I'll type mean comments.

CAPS IT INTO OBLIVION

i bet this lil kid is a victim of monarch mind control.. sick lookin

my misses is slav, I am excited to have beautiful little slavs soon

That actually looks like my kid.

nice digits

Nigger detected. Go up a treemonkey.

Another retarded nigger, go fuck a chimp.

>blond hair
>non blue eyes
Fuck off op

I'll raise you. Kristina Pimenova.

Faggot.

Sorry to disappoint, I already have a beautiful son :)

Yu waciiiist !

I was a cute man as a boy, but now I'm hideous looking with all the moles on my face.

And you will save on chairs.
>profit

>brown eyes
>perfect
Pick one.

lul. blue eyes look terrible

>>things subhumans say

fag

I used to babysit a kid who looked just like this, he was a real piece of shit.

>implying that's beautiful

The kid looks like a faggot

decent looking european

Still waiting for Asians to be universally considered better looking than the whites , isn't even a remote competition

fail.. kid needs blue eyes

who told you that blue eyes are superior? they are in every way inferior, both in durability and health risks. it's just a random genetic mutation that fucked up a few minor things

they also don't even look good. lol

look who's late for the ovens.

The truth is all Kids are ugly nasty smelly fuckers.

Our brains are hardwired too think they are "cute" so we feed them and look after them, most mammals don't have to worry about offspring for so long.

If you ignore the hardwired "awe how cute let's feed it" reaction and look at kid logically they are ugly:

They have massive heads that don't match their bodies.

The arms and legs are way out of proportion.

They cant reproduce and holes are too small too hump

And they only bathe if you make them.

Disgusting useless creatures.

Good, kids suck.

This, I fucking hate kids, always have, when I was a kid I was antisocial, mostly got along with adults, I am glad now to finally be one myself.

hypnotizing eyes this one

Chinese kids are super cute. Post 27 they get ugly af.

They look hazel to me, which means he's a carrier of blue or green genes. still should be mostly fine.

Most asians are pretty meh. The good ones are godly, for sure, but it's pretty atypical.

and invovles surgery allota the time

You ever see an attractive older Asian? No. They age terribly.

Iam 2m German
My GF 1,95 Russian blonde
both blond eyes and blue hair.
Fuck you

Huey Lewis approves your dublin dubs

To be fair, I could have children. I've had dozens of fake profiles over the years, fake IDs, fake names, etc. I can't even recall the last time I gave a girl my real name, age, occupation or even living location.

So I might have decent looking children out there somewhere. Maury hasn't contacted me yet, so I'm not worried.

Also, I hate kids.

I already do.

>Actually having children
Loser.

>Most asians are pretty meh. The good ones are godly, for sure, but it's pretty atypical.
It depends where they're from. People from Taiwan for example are much better looking than the people of mainland china

Koreans are god tier

as are light skinned people from pretty much any other country

This girl is from indonesia and is literally the most perfect embodiment of a 10 to ever exist

clearly you have never met an asian? this is the complete opposite of the truth

oh fuck it got fucked up. lmao

Dumb weeaboo

I am asian damnit

>>You will never have children this beautiful.
I will and I'll never
get arrested for it

like how is it even possible to be this good looking

HAHAHAHAHA makes perfect sense. Lemme guess, you're saying gook women are better because there's a few gook women lovers who couldn't resist your photos as compensation for the fact that you're narrow-minded and people make fun of Asian males for their penises?

Through shitty instagram filters and a lot of makeup.

You are 100% correctamundo! This is a pic of the same girl but aged 6 years in a Chinese Goulash!

>HAHAHAHAHA makes perfect sense. Lemme guess, you're saying gook women are better because there's a few gook women lovers who couldn't resist your photos as compensation for the fact that you're narrow-minded and people make fun of Asian males for their penises?
I'm half white. so take that for what you will I think it's fucked up too so your insults can't affect me, never race mix you fags

I'm saying asian women are better looking, because they are in fact better looking. No I don't consider it much of a competition

And my dick is 7 inches you bitch

>exhibit A

Both of you can fuck right off. Hazel masterrace.

This girl may actually be a "perfect" specimen

Does fucking a half chink count as race mixing? Or would that be purifying

its racemixing, but probably the kind that is the best because of how hot they tend to be

I had one after school today... wonder if his parents found him.

This is one of her w/out makeup, she literally looks as good

This looks exactly like my younger brother, only he has blue eyes. Puberty got him though, today he looks like a frog.

uh. I believe in racial purity so if I wanted to reproduce (and I don't really believe I should), it would have to be with an asian because I look more asian and if the kids continually only married with asians the white genes would eventually be "buried".

That's nothing against whites it's just because I happen to look asian

So I would have to go that route. Marrying another halfie is not a good idea, I repeat, FUCK race mixing. Fucking various other races is fine but not keeping the kids.

> look how MATURE I am, loooooooook. >I was a special kid, so much better than my peers because I never interacted with them.
> I was just a mini adult because I'm an outsider of common notions
> I'm mature because I monkey mirror popular "adult" traits
Just fuck off

Why'd any of you guys ever want kids? They're annoying, do nothing but scream and shit themselves when they are infants, are annoying, selfish moronic pricks when they're kids, take your money and shoot up schools when they're teens and disappoint you when they're adults before shoving you into an abusive nursing home.
Literally just get a girl in your life that doesn't want kids and you'll have the happiest fucking life.