Accordion and Meat Grinder be the best songs on here

Accordion and Meat Grinder be the best songs on here

Rhinestone Cowboy

Great Day and All Caps are in the same tier as them tho

Raid
Rhinestone Cowboy

viktor vaughn > madvillain

rhinestone cowboy for sure i also think strange ways is a classic sickfit is sweet. figaro is another favorite. not on the album but monkey suite is awesome.

>raid
>curls
>all caps
>rhinestone cowboy
>shadows of tomorrow

AMERICAS MOST BLUNTED

>ALL CAPS
>Great Day
>Rhinestone Cowboy

>not figaro

but seriously though every song on this is almost equally as good.

>songs

Figaro Figaro

>wow I really like this beat and the ly--
>song ends

curls

Literally every song is flawless and they're all my favorites simultaneously

Great Day and Rhinestone Cowboy.

I have Rainbows on perma-skip.

I agree with this.

Figaro

What is the appeal of this album?I mean,it's a good album,but I never understood why people rank it miles above DOOM's other works.

Well, to dickride for a second..

This album is like the ultimate celebration of hip hop. Some of the best and most creative rhymes on top of some of the best and most creative samples. They seamlessly blend funny cartoonish tendencies with badass mafioso antics and beatnik jazz. No single track overstays its welcome, and they usually leave the listener wanting even more, giving this thing a LOT of replay value. Everything coming together into this very surreal and vintage and familiar world where MCs are these celebrated villains. You begin to remember and deconstruct the lyrics and the samples in your head, and its just fucking absurd how much attention to detail went into this thing. You rarely see this high level of craftsmanship in hip hop look so fun and enjoyable.

DOOM and Madlib both have several really great albums, but this was the ultimate collaboration, so good that the world couldn't stubbornly ignore abstract hip hop for a second longer. Its worth celebrating.

dude hell yes.

OP had it right

Good post

1. Figaro
2. Rhinestone Cowboy
3. Accordion
4. Curls
5. Shadows of Tomorrow

You know I'm right

Vaudeville Villain > Madvillainy

1) Figaro
2) Raid
3) Curls
4) Great Day
5) Meat Grinder

t b h all of the songs that doom raps on are on the same level.

curls man, curls

worst opinion ever

Agree

Worst opinion ever

(eye is the best song on the album)

Rhinestone Cowboy and Figaro are better.

Raid em

SO NASTY THAT IT'S PROBABLY SOMEWHAT OF A TRAVESTY

Accordion is the best track yes, Meat Grinder's good but definitely not up there with Accordion.

Accordion, Figario, Great Day, All Caps, and Fancy Clowns are the top five tracks, not necessarily in that order.

Raid, Curls, Eyes, Strange Ways, Rhinestone Cowboy, and Shadows of Tomorrow are also superior to Meat Grinder.

1. Accordion
2. Shadows of Tomorrow
3. Curls

Strange Ways leaves a bad taste in my mouth but that's probably to expect from all "conscious" rappers that aren't Kanye. dope sample though

>Strange Ways leaves a bad taste in my mouth but that's probably to expect from all "conscious" rapper
Yeah, always find the anti-police verse to be pretty cringe-worthy, and the un-nuanced "both sides are dumb lol" verse about the Israeli-Palestine is pretty lame too. Although there are some good rhymes in there.

The ending skit to Strange Ways is easily one of my favorites (though I guess it's not really a skit, it's just from one source and pretty unedited). Though it does strike me as odd that it's in the end of Strange Ways and not in the beginning of Fancy Clowns.

Why do I like The mouse and the mask better than this

shut up, shut the hell up right now

I think that's a valid opinion. I listen to Mouse and the Mask more often than Madvillainy. It's kind of simple and artless which I enjoy. There are some comedic spots on Madvillainy but no songs about Vats of Urine or having a talk show where you interview space hoes.

King Geedorah > Madvillain

what did he mean by this

Only correct statement ITT

*raps off beat*

>(give me a little bit)
>(just a little bit)
>(a little bit)
>(or a lot)

thanks for taking the time to type this

agreed

ya

raid and rhinestone cowboy are

MORE CHEESE THAN DORITOS, CHEETOS OR FRITOS

fritos don't have cheese
cheetos do
doritos only have cheese half of the time

what does this mean

I think the reference is that his cheese is "real" as opposed to the fake cheese on snack chips

Can we all knowledge the genius of the last half of Rhinestone Cowboy? The dude ends the first verse off with an incomplete rhyme (Rhinestone...Cowboy) and leaves, but COMES BACK because he's so dissatisfied he ended on an off rhyme and spits a WHOLE OTHER VERSE JUST SO THE RHYME IS COMPLETE.

Most baller move I've ever seen on a closer.

He was comparing rappers who only bring overused material to the table as "fiends" or drug addicts here.

That's why he "brings his own needles", or his own style, which he gets him a better result than everyone else.

The best part of this album is everyone has a different favourite song. Its truly amazing front to back

>Nobody mentioning Operation Lifesaver

it was a freudian slip

The juicy fruit line gets me every time