Tfw your country elected this century's Napoleon/Mussolini/Hitler/Caligula/Nero

>tfw your country elected this century's Napoleon/Mussolini/Hitler/Caligula/Nero

Feels fucking bad man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVKDbpYQTa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

t. CNN/BLM/TYT

If communism was a 20th century relic so is America. Out with the old.

Warn me when he invades Canada

>Napoleon

wtf I hate dr*mpf now

>Napoleon/Mussolini/Hitler/Caligula/Nero

That's good

Unlikely monkey. Give me heads up when Lula wins.

>All those Italian people

>Americans had to pick between Killary and Drumpf

>when you take 5 historical figures who were totally different in every concieveable way other than the fact that they fucked up (and some minor overlap between mussolini and hitler regarding economics) and compare them to someone who gained power in a democratic election and enjoys the support of ~50% in a state with checks and balances.

If you really want to compare him to somebody in American history, look at Huey Long or if you are more interested in the Ancient World, then either one of the Gracchi brothers would be the closest thing to Trump.

Also, politely go to Sup Forums

>comparing an orange egomaniac who will be impeached within the year if he doesn't resign because of his crippling dementia first to relevant historical figures

All they had to do was vote Stein

>Greenie kike
>not based Johnson

And OP even forgot the most obvious comparison, Berlusconi.

You guys already elected Bush Jr. twice

Le what's Aleppo man would have been worse than Trump lmao

This, libertarianism is a joke across both wings now.

I guess the British equivalent would be Simon Cowell beating Margaret Thatcher.

>because of his crippling dementia
Not in of itself a valid reason for impeachment, though it might eventually lead to him stupidly committing an impeachable offense.

>a former governor with a clear platform and no sex scandals would be a worse president than a senile twitter troll
Range-ban bongs fucking when?

He is resigning first because of his dementia, not getting impeached for it. There wasn't really a good way to word that, my bad

>The Liberterians are a serious party

youtube.com/watch?v=AVKDbpYQTa0

>Napoleon
>bad
you have to go back Nigel

Alright then, no problem. And maybe, though I wonder how much his ego will prevent him from doing it, although he might decline a second run in 2020, especially given his

So glad this meme movement is dead.

he's a retard, but watching him screw up is good entertainment.

He already announced his intention to run for 2020 and is already taking funds for it.

>electing Mussolini
>a bad thing

Also,
Please post there instead.

>Trump is great and this le funny youtube video proves it XD

mussolini was the main reason, the axis fell so fast

This video doesn't prove anyting about Trump, but it answers all the questions anyone would want to know about the liberterian party.

>but it answers all the questions anyone would want to know about the liberterian party.
Sure, if you care more about personality than policy.

You need personality to drive through policy, but personality alone can get you to power. Sad but true.

He's basically just George Bush if Bush had spoken whatever was actually on his mind

Lets just agree that Americans had to pick between one retard or another because all Americans themselves are retards. Every country gets the leader they deserve and America 100% deserved a fat, bald, retarded 70 year old mandchild that has no idea what he's doing.

He did, and provided the world with priceless ebin memes.

Donaldo is just the next level.

Not really. Bush was an idiot but he wasn't a bad person, Trump is genuinely a bad human being.

how long till he start to post secrets of the state on twitter?

he isn't though
executive orders have existed long before him, and he hasn't made any pans to further centralize power, aside from restructuring or eliminating departments that offer little or no service to the american people or offer little revenue to the gov't

Will he make the trains run on time?

>implying that's a bad thing

I really want to know the truth about UFOs and the paranormal. I'm kind of disheartened because I feel like of all the presidential candidates Trump would most be the one to rat out a reptilian illuminati UFO conspiracy but he hasn't yet so that's pretty much proof it doesn't exist

;_;

Trump is so stupid he couldn't undercover a conspiracy if he woke up to an alien probing his fat ass.

>Bush wasn't a bad person
WEW LAD
Only objectively evil people can do things that Dubya did and there is some level of taint in anyone's soul who seeks the power of being elected into office.

Trump is a refreshing and revealing change of pace from the scripted politician and I am glad he won from a psychoanalytic and macrohistorical perspective. His willingness to reveal his enjoyment for adulation and his unilateral decisionmaking is eye-opening because it unmasks the thoughts that must cross the minds of every succesful politician and world leader in a way that one cannot aquire from carefully manicured memoirs and his shamelessness ensures that he will be unencumbered by forces that are able to make more conventional politicians buckle.

Trump is simply the most interesting political development in the post cold war political order that has been stressed to the point of breaking since 2008, one that has itself been the inheritor of stagnation, institutional decay and legal bloat dating back to the Wilsonian age. Even if you absolutely hate him, think of all the fantastic literature, music, films and scientific studies that his administration will no doubt usher in as a side effect. It will be more than worth it in the end, even for you.

I assumed being the president, the reptilians would naturally just approach him and give him the run down. That or they've already kidnapped the real trump, killed him and replaced him with a changeling

So the only nice thing you can say about Trump is that he epitomizes what an absolute disaster politics is at this point and that maybe he'll serve as a catalyst for change because it can't possible be any worse? That's something anyways.

>replaced him with a changeling
That probably wouldn't be that hard considering he barely looks human to begin with. He looks like an oompa loompa with gigantism trying to masquerade as a human.

>fake (human) hair
>fake (human) tan
how don't we know he wasn't an alien to begin with?

We have to take what we can get.

>It can't possibly be any worse

That's where you are wrong. Trump's victory was the pilot finally reacting to the metaphorical Pull Up warning that has been bleeting louder and louder for two decades, but the pilot didn't do it out of self interest. Finally, a sufficient number of pasengers decided that business as usual had become unsustainable and rejected the "safety" of politics as usual and instead took a leap powered by faith, fear and hope into the cockpit to wrestle the controls for themselves. Sure there is always a risk in such a swift reversal of protocol and no revolution has actually ended up getting what it wanted aside from it's most central goals, but when the status quo manages to become so intolerable that a risk like Trump can be bloodlessly put into power, him losing would absolutely have been worse than him winning in anything beyond the shortest timescales.

>Napoleon
>Bad

I honestly don't know what I am any more.
I used to call myself a liberal, but now people like OP are what is liberal. The ideas of critical thought, and open=mindedness has left the liberal side.
I Still don't agree with the policies and values of the right, but now the left seems toxic too.

The state of affairs makes me sad for humanity...

The important thing is that you found a way to feel morally superior to both though

I'm not trying to feel bloody superior!
I just want to know where the fuck I fit in anymore.

>Napoleon was bad
Ayy lmao

What do you think would have happened?

pssst! user...most people are really stupid, left or right.

Half your country didn't even vote and of the half that did a minority voted for trump. And of that minority a segment of them didn't eve think trump was qualified to be president. Trump isn't some pilot or catalyst that will bring the west out of our 20 year darkness. Trump is the beacon of shit radiating outward telling the world that ignorance, fear and apathy have won. People might be aware of the fact that Washington has been fleecing them for decades, they're aware that the rich have been fucking them for just as long, they're aware that the current system is failing and will not succeed, they're aware that their lives and their children's lives have been slowly getting shittier but the average person is too fucking stupid to know how to fix it. Even if things did turn around it would take another generation to think to progress back to where they were. Even if we could do that things would never be as they were. We will never go back to a world where the west manufactures a majority of the worlds goods and America makes all the cars, we will never go back to a world where the west dominates all else through imperialism, we will never go back to a world where women and minorities are second class citizens in the west and we will never go back to a world that uses coal and oil like no tomorrow. Face it, we're fucked. All we can do now is mitigate the damage.

>"bloody"

tl;dr