Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums,

What is one of the most effective argument to trigger a zionist?

define: zionist

ציונים הם לא יהודים

Pro-israel, Holocaust Preacher, '911-Conspiracy' Denier. You get my point basically.

tell us some ways yourself

Without going in details, there is this old guy that I qualify as a zionist/pro-israel/racist/anti-islam (I'm not targeted by him), shit-posting on Twitter all'day, that I'd like to toy around with and trigger. Not sure if I can drop link or screenshot the stuff he shares on Twitter.

Not really sure how to "trigger" the guy. Just argue with him and tell him why he is wrong.

Quick sample of the stuff he posts.

I'm not asking anyone here to go harass this old dude, I just want to trigger him a little and see what comes out of it.

Just denyvthe holocaust. Or that hitler did nothing wrong.
There are also some rabbinic opinions that allow killing of children

Thanks, I'll Google the last one and plan around this field of argument!

Denying the holocaust won't be hard, I have everything I need already for that.

kek he makes his bio make him seem more important than he is. shitpost on his amazon reviews for his books give one-star ratings. dislike his stupid YouTube vidoes

Are you a holocaust denier?

I know this is just memery, but how the fuck is the world supposed to function without debt? Evertone just buys houses and cars in cash?

Just a truther. We all know who wrote the history of that war and it sure wasn't the Germans.

There is intrest and there is debt.
Intrest destroys an economy in the long run. As long as intrest exists they'll have to keep printing more money to keep up. Money loses its worth the more it gets printed (money doesn't represent gold anymore)

Hatefacts. If you're learned on the JQ then just drop some factual redpills and it'll trigger the fuck out of him. If you're not, you should be, but point out double standards vis-à-vis Israel and America ((((elites))) supporting a wall, nationalism, restrictive immigration for the former).

Also, the Saudis did 9/11, not Israel. But Israel knew about it.

>w-we're just whites with a different religion, h-honest goyim
Yeah nah, fuck off Schlomo. They have to go back.

typical jewish privilege.

You should be anti-Islam too, user.
Just because the Jew is your enemy does not mean the sandnigger is your friend.