My gf is at an undergraduate party, I cant be there with her. I mean I trust her, we have been together for months now...

My gf is at an undergraduate party, I cant be there with her. I mean I trust her, we have been together for months now, but I cant help but not trust her to cheat at the same time.

She has kissed someone once at a party, but said she was drunk.

>she said she was drunk
She cheated bro.

Normal feeling after just a few months...

I agree. Op is getting cucked

I don't understand how you can trust a female.

But it was just a kiss.

sounds like she has as little respect for you as I do

You know what you don't do when you're in a committed relationship? You don't put yourself in compromising situations where that kind of shit can happen.

That said...undergrad party implies kid... which implies i'm old and need to stop being here. FML.

>just a kiss
Are you THAT stupid to believe it? Drop her and move on bro. Its the only thing that will help

Coming from a guy's perspective who has fucked girls with bfs.
If she is not wanting you to go to a party with her, or going to a party you're now allowed to go to, there is something really wrong here. This is a sign she isn't happy, and is looking for ways to plant the seed for another guy so she won't be alone if something happens to your guys' relationship. She's obviously some unstable girl who is dependent as fuck.
Expect her to cheat because from the sounds of things, this very well might be her night out to form friendships in the nature she wouldn't want you to know about.

Yeah man it's not cheating if it's just a "kiss". Hahahah she definitely kissed the tip lmao

You get used to getting cheated on after a while. It should be expected, especially by college aged girls. Women who are average to above average in looks do these things up till they're mid 20s. They start looking for a stable and dependable sucker at mid 20s because their youth begins to decline. The sucker gets the leftovers. Even those suckers are likely to have half of their shit and they're kids taken away. (American divorce rate is 50%) (Women always win custody.)

Probably a kiss, and you'll find out who he is when she either dumps you for him or you find out your lady is cheating on you with him.

*their

No I trust her with that I think she did only kiss him.

your worrying says more about you than it does about her. Shes probably a typical female who is young and might cheat. But you, you have a terrible way of thinking. If you dont get it fixed, you will be like this every time you date a chick.

Would you think it's normal for any couple where one person is going to a party the other can't go to? Or a party where one person doesn't want the other person to go to? That is a red flag.

Id fuck her

Look man. There are two types of people in relationships now. One who is in complete denial and the other who knows what he's up against. You got to understand that, these days, commitment is very unlikely.

>I trust her, but I don't trust her

Option A: she fucks Jerome just because she doesn't see a future with a guy who can't trust her alone for a single night
Option B: she goes to parties because she's trying to find an upgraded version of her cuck boyfriend who might actually have the balls to try and communicate his cuckish insecurities to her
option C: she's doing both of the above

Was that supposed to be a comeback. Why you standing up for OP are you his gay secret stalker. You probably kissed many tips you little cum dumpster

dump her move on

How does it feel being a cuck? Ditch her mate.

do you all think she is attractive?

A little hostile there, bud.
No, just telling him the cold and sugar-free truth.
Not on anyone's side.

>She has kissed someone once at a party
You mean she fucked/sucked a guy and told you it was just a kiss because she wanted to assuage her guilt while not taking full responsibility at the same time.

oh sweet summer child.

>No I trust her with that I think she did only kiss him

>She has kissed someone once at a party, but said she was drunk.

If this isn't the clearest red flag to you, then there is no point in you requesting advice on here.

Do not stand for women's shit. Do not put list on a pedestal.

RIGHT NOW SHES SUCKING SOME JUGGALO DICK. WHEN I BUST MY LOAD IM GONNA HAVE HER LOOK UP AT ME AND SHE WILL SEE MY JUGGALO PAINTED FACE SWINGING MY HATCHET DOWN ON HER. (PIC RELATED)

And this cold hard truth is best case scenario for that matter. Which is probably why your mentally delayed retard brain interpreted it as me "standing up for OP".
Who in the fuck are you?

Lol well my bad but your the one getting offended for saying what I think. I think no doubt she kissed someone if she said she did but I just think she was sucking dick and meant she kissed the tip. I am Not trying to sugar coat anything either

She will make more money as a stripper.

Lmfao. Yeah obviously.

shes cute but nothing to lose your shit over.

No offence taken, I'm on the asshole of the internet. I just like calling retards on their bullshit for cheap laughs.

Fair enough lol

Not especially, but not ugly either.

In my experience, it's the mediocre looking girls who tend to get shitfaced and fuck some Chad who would normally be out of her league if he wasn't drunk as a skunk. Girls who are still fuckable by most guys standards, yet not fuckable enough to score with genuinely handsome dudes are almost always the first ones to end up being the pass around girl who will fuck anyone willing to pretend they think she's a dream come true just long enough to get into her pants.

And then they cry when you start to question them, and they tell you they're just so tired of being ugly and unlovable, and then you end up being the one feeling guilty

OP, I had a gf who cheated on me with my best friend's wife. No permission given, we were in the living room when best friend got suspicious why mine and his woman were in the bedroom randomly. He goes in there and my lady at the time is eating other lady out. Best friend flips out, asks my lady to fuck off out of the house, As she's getting dressed she taunts him by asking buddy if he wants to watch.

A week later I dumped her ass and ended up being with a way hotter gf.

THIS IS ME SPRAYING MY JUGGALO LOAD ALL OVER HER FACE

That's a 5/10 desperately made-up to try to inch up to a 6/10. Also she looks like a massive slut, so your story checks out

Hey... Juggalo outtta here.

Moral of the story, if you fucking respect yourself and go with your gut you'll trash this woman.
If you respect yourself and aren't a little beta cuck, the law of attraction will be on your side, and you life will gift you with a pretty woman, and a better relationship.
TIP: if at all possible, go for an older lady nearing on her 30s.
My best relationship was with a woman 5 years ahead of me.

YOUVE BEEN ZAPPED BY THE JUGGLA!! DRINK TWO FAYGOS TONIGHT OR YOUR DICK WILL BLOW UP LIKE A FOOTBALL

kiss = went all the way
I married a girl once and she told me that she was raped by a black dude at a party I had to get a paternity test on the baby while he was in the womb, it was mine but god damn that dirty bitch, I'm divorced now and I hardly get to see my kids, think about that

This is true if there is anyone you have to look out for it's the juggalos bro. They will get your girl off the molly and dollar store sodas

OP...this is your girl right now.

Ugh. Yeah same here, but I consider 30+ year old women throw-away-disposables. There's a reason they're nicer. They're getting older and looking for something stable. I like to look at it like they're trash because they've probably cheated a lot too, just like the younger women I've been with.

Lmao how is it her fault if she got raped by a black dude

A kiss is fucking cheating dude

Trust your judgement. Easier said than done. My girlfriend has been kind of a whore our entire 4 year relationship and I still havent done anything about it. She used to be way sketchier but now she is pretty trustworthy.

>we're both cucks

yes they will. they will get her whacked out on steel reserve and shitty drugs and gang rape her in a clown car.

dude this chick does not love you and youre wasting your fucking time man move on holy shit that is fucked, imagine yourself with a girl you loved, why the fuck would you ever kiss another chick, no matter how drunk you were? youd be stoked on being in love not stoked on fucking kissing other people fucking wake up

because I know shes a compulsive liar and probably let it happen, she also started fucking one of my best friends and lied about it for like 6 months until I found out and left her, women are nasty, learn to love yourself without needing a woman to assure you all the time

"raped at a party" 100% of the time translates to "had sex and regretted it"

this

> It was only a kiss and she was drunk
Not to bad tbh. A bit beta of you to forgive her but hey not gonna lie depending on circumstances I would forgive my gf too if that happend. But I am assuming you do not trust your gf because those circumstances were not meet. Which means that she can and probably will cheat again. Next time she might have a nigga fuck her. Lots of people are into that these days. Have a friend at the party watch over her or spare yourself the bother and break up with her.

I am sorry to say this but:

1 out of 3 women cheats.
Those who don´t cheats don´t even kisses other guys, this means she will cheat soon. I am a bit older an have experience from this. It starts with a kiss, next time she will have sex. It is a proof of her mental state, drunk or not drunk, they know what they do, and she wanted to kiss. If, and it is a big IF it was just a kiss.

a drunk sluts actions is a sober women's true colours

This is true.

Dang sorry dude. Well if that's the case then maybe she did but some girls do get raped at parties. Just saying.

Lets just say 50 percent. That's more in the range

OP please please please break up with her. I don't even know her and I already think she sucks.

>women
>until mid 20s

you mean kids?

She's cheating bro I'm sorry. That sucks. Don't trust her man she kissed a dude drunk imagine what's she's doing tonight... Getting drunk and probably blowing a dude in a bathroom. Just accept reality and move on. Or just let it happen and Fuck her too. All I know is she is sucking a dick right now

Guaranteed she is fucking some dude or getting her tonsils drilled. The fact that you let her slide when she told you she kissed some other dude already makes you a fuckin failure of a man and gave her a pass to run around your back. Rescue your balls and kick this fucking cunt to the curb OP. preferably over text, and preferably now so we can see some screen shots. Live stream of the phone conversation works too

Dump her op she's not worth your time

all good now

>are
this.
op is so young, dont see the truth.

I'd say 100% of the attractive ones and 35% of the ugly ones.

only been together for months and shes kissed other dudes? dont waste anymore time with her dude. life is short, youth is shorter. ditch her and get a quality woman OP

Are you 80 years old?
How old are you old man?

loool and then that thing in her nose

how do i get a qulitiy woman asap?
>notop
>you seems like someone who may know it.

Old enough to know what I'm doing.
Girls, and guys to some extent are still kids in their early 20s. When they get closer to upper 20s they finally turn into adults.

She looks and (by your account) acts like all of the dumb sluts i dated when i was in my early 20s. Let me save you some time OP, fuck her if you want but dont think for a second this relationship will last long term. I would fuck her for fun and in the mean time start looking elsewhere for your next partner, because that is what she is doing. She is fast ass and you got stuck with her.

How many parties she go to? You post this every day!

well user, I cant say anything for ASAP. But they are out there. I met my wife at a movie theater during a screening of maniac cop. We started talking in the lobby and grabbed a few beers before the show and we hit it off. we have had a beautiful life together for the past 11 years. The best advice i could give is dont commit to anyone who wont commit to you 100%. you will know when youve found her, and OP here has not. If you have doubts, move on...if you feel good around them...put time in to the relationship

Well 18 to mid 20s are sexy naked.
Women in their 30s looks are in decline.
You can call settling "maturity" all you want, but it's the nature of the beast.
They're easier to work with when they're in their 30s because they're less in demand. They're no longer ala de' creme.
You may not think that because you're rationalizing some women you might have fell in love with, but what I say is truth.

She looks like the kinda girl I hook up with at parties. Dno why u would get attached to that in any way other than fuck buddies

do you think guys should wait with some actions which lead into a relationship until a girl give some signs or just go up for broke.

I agree with you on the attractiveness part. I was implying the state of mind part of aging. Young people have no idea what they're doing and take very little responsibility. Also lack long-term view.

The fuck, you need to dump her by yesterday. In all seriousness you fucked up when you forgave her. Too soft now she knows who has the power. Hint: not you

I would get to know her first. If she seems interested in you then move forward trying to turn it into a relationship. If she doesnt seem interested, and that is what you want...go for broke. I say this because if you want a relationship you will always think about it, and if you stay in the friend zone youre only wasting time until you eventually try to move forward and it gets awkward and eventually ruins the friendship, and then its painful losing a friend.

There are things we take for granted when we have them in abundance: roof over head, bed to sleep in, health, youth, physical attractiveness. Although we take them for granted, we know what we're doing, and so do they.

Wow. You really think that little of her? You don't deserve her.

Spoken like a true beta cuck.

nice dubs

>she was drunk
yea, no. that kiss is a lie. it should be "i sucked a cock or two and had sex with someone"

Ah, the "I was drunk" card

Truly a classic

I think OP is gone.

How can anyone have the mindset to trust someone who not only goes to shitty college parties without them (no reason to go if you aren't single really) and then to stay with them after they admit kissing (covering their asses for more probably)

Some people don't want the truth and just wanna hear whatever makes their life seem easier

90% of the time*
There are rare cases when it''s not horseshit.

Sex with others is fine as long as you don't have ring in your finger.

Yeah. I have the feeling OP is young and is probably really into the girl. It is sad, because its obvious she does not respect him and he seems like a nice enough guy that he could EASILY find another girl. OP if you are here... dont waste your time dude. Move on and find another girl.

This. Shit's beyond me.

you definitely cannot trust a girl whos surrounded by people she wants to fuck and you're not around to satisfy her, not to mention the fact that she drinks till drunk so she can be easily taken advantage of or forget her morals.

Break up with her and you'll both be happier.

Now you're falling asleep, and she's taking a cab. And he's having a smoke, and she's taking a drag.

She met this guy at a party, and it was over.