Eternal /got/ general

Broken Man edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxI8aPISq8I&feature=player_detailpage#t=28
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bran x Meera best.

Some of you are alright, don't go to trial tomorrow.

Why didn't Ramsay just divide his army into groups of 20 good men?

1st for the varys on dany's ship is a faceless man

Jon is a dick for not letting him execute him. Plotdevice though, i know

>Jon was already proclaimed KotN
>Yet people are still thinking of ways on how Jon can be legitimate

Why is Euron so fucking edgy?
>ties his little brother to a ship's prow
>gets his lover pregnant and then cuts her tongue and ties her near his little brother, naked
Jesus Christ

Best Northern girls. Lyanna Stark and Arya Stark

Who is that?

Me x Meera best.

AZOR JON

TELL HIM
E
L
L

H
I
M

That was the best scene in the season, prove me wrong. #Justice4Shireen

LITTLEFINGER BTFO

CIAXSANSA FAGS BTFO

>the north will rally around Ned and Cat's trueborn daughter he said
>I've declared for House stark he said
>you're the future of House Stark he said

KEK

He underestimated Ramsay, and underestimated literally every single Northern Lord.

>Brexit.webm

I still love you Bran even though d&d don't

JonxDany is so gonna happen you can kick and scream it wont change anything....this is it.

IT WILL HAPPEN

Reminder Dany won't win the Jonbowl

it was shit because its totally made up. she saved jon and by extension saved davos to even put him in a position to bite the hand that fed him

Who are the cutest women left alive, /got/?

They really stuck to the "Arya is young Lyanna" thing, didn't they

I can't support Hillary after what she did to Bernie, but I don't want to support Salt Trump either. What do?

Prettiest girl in the north is a solid 3.

Tell me again why couldnt they use the same girl who played younger Lyanna? It's not like she was 7 or something. God D&D are retarded as fuck

I ship Bran x Bran x a smaller Bran

She looks so Sup Forums

Support Night's King. The dark horse candidate.

>girl who played younger Lyanna

doest he girl have a name

Anythng else feeling just good and cosy about that fact that this show has an undeniable Mary Sue who just will save eevryone and looks just hot as fuck along the way?

It warms my heart.

I literally cant remember another show i was rooting for a character that much.

sabrina bartlett a cute

why didn't they spell it out that Jon was the baby?

She killed a little girl, do doctors who save judges, lawyers and police officers have a right to get away with murder and not face justice?

He looks like he would look classy af with a moustache

This scene was so unrealistic

the first thing they would have done after benjen took off and they were alone for the first time ever is get it on

not warg into a tree again FOR NO REASON

Did D&D forget this place existed? Who even rules the Stormlands anymore? Has the Stormlands even been shown in the show?

Is the Stormlands like Lordaeron after the Third War with a warlord like Garithos ruling everything?

But didn't Jon want them to rally around Sansa?

I don't think it'll take Dany much effort to take King's Landing. All she has to do is show up with her fleet, say "I'm not Cersei", and everyone will immediately turn to her because literally nobody likes her except for Gregorstein and Qyburn.

Reposting from the other thread
What will happen after Dany becomes Queen of Westeros? Is she going to battle Jon, marry him and fight with him against the Others, or will Jon just become warden of the north to avoid a battle and secure th south's support against the others?

>Prettiest girl in the north is a solid 3.
Who says she was the prettiest girl in the north?

Rhaegar was obsessed with her because of prophecy, not her looks

Don't you mean?

>police officers
Yes.

Do normies even know Lyanna fucked a targ?

>Anythng else feeling just good and cosy about that fact that this show has an undeniable Mary Sue who just will save eevryone and looks just hot as fuck along the way?
>
>It warms my heart.
>
>I literally cant remember another show i was rooting for a character that much.

Yeah, Dany is pretty based

I don't know she's a daughter from one of the producers or something, since the role was so small. Don't think shes an actress.

Ew no

he is cute twinky and hairless

I NEED Cersei to dominate my cock

Show Stannis's lieutenants probably rule half of it

Anyone else hyped for Nymeria to return?

Jamies confirmed for queenslayer?

Reminder that Westeros is fucked because it's basically impossible for them to fight Dany. Her army is too OP.

>tfw he went back to being a cuck after bastardbowl
goddamnit Jon, you'v went from cuck to based to cuck to based to cuck to based and now cuck again.

Whereas Cersei went from cuck to retard to based.

These female rulers are so incompetent. Seriously incompetent.

Yarasha
>can't even become ruler of your own island nation with THE TRUEBORN HEIR AND SON OF THEIR LORD
Oleana
>All she can do is talk shit to girls 1/3rd her age
>has the biggest army in westeros yet lets cersei blow up her family then runs fast as she can to her sworn enemies for no reason
sand snakes
>kills little girls in dorne
>to get revenge for oberyn they kill doran, oberyns beloved brother, and kinslay their cousin

And the worst part? They are all happily waiting for a foreign invader to come over and fix all their problems for them instead of actually getting revenge for themselves.

>he doesn't want white walkers, despite the show barely having any white walker scenes to date in the first place, and the white walkers being the best fucking part of the show
>How gay can you get

who cares about the shitty horror movie villains?
>wow they move in kill everyone and seem literally unstoppable until they are killed in the end, we've never seen anything like that before

the politics are more interesting.
But can't really be that fun when one side has 99% of the armies.

He didn't count on Lyanna Mormont having a crush on Jon.

Thats a trick question because at this point the show is pandering to tumblr whales (Jon) and tumblr SJWs (Dany) alike.

>>>/BlackLivesMatter/

JONSA fukken confirmed
O
N
S
A

>plot twist, the Night King is the good guy who saves everyone from Dany

FUCK DAVOS
PEDO KEK
MELLY DID NO WRONG
STANNIS GAVE THE ORDER
#JUSTICEFORMEL

>mfw based euron BTFO half her army and kills 2 of her dragons

>the peaceful and happy realm was destroyed for this...thing

Queen of love and beauty? More like dago whore.

Because there weren't enough good men in his army.
His mistake, in fact, was seperating the 20 good men he had into different units. They're only strong when fighting together, if they're on different parts of the battlefield their stats decrease.
And of course, he made 2 more fatal mistakes: keeping his shirt on and not letting his hounds join the fray.

;_;

>dem legs
CRUSH MY HEAD WITH YOUR THIGHS

I remember that the story was told in the show at some point but I feel like they need to have some more bran flashbacks to hammer it home

>jamie slayed a king
>jamie will slay a queen
>jamie's moniker upon death will be "Crownslayer"

am i wrong on this

is Benjen the worst uber driver of all time?

King's Landing

D&D dont have the balls go MadDany.

It would probably the greatest twist in the show literally saving 6 years of buildup letting her go insane.

Davos is just going to replace his pedolust for Shireen with pedolust for bearloli.

What's with Varys being in Dorne and then on the ships with Daenerys ?

Nymeria already returned in episode 10
I kid, I kid

All it takes is for this motherfucker to ambush them at sea and use the dragon horn, and there goes Danys armies

He still has that horn, right?

R O N P A U L
O
N
P
A
U
L

I need a gif of Cersei's shit-eating grin and wine-sipping after blowing up the Tyrell bitch

It'd be very awkward with Bran's paralysis and the cold. Some might say impossible.

Yeah, Jon did, but he's not gonna tell them all to quiet down and that Sansa is their Queen.

>S7E13 (Series finale)
>Dany has defeated Cersei and the white walkers and the kingdom is finally at peace
>To celebrate King Jon of the newly independent North invites the Queen of the Six Kingdoms to Winterfell to hold a feast to celebrate
>Jon and Arya's son Eddard passes by Queen Dany having an adulterous affair with Edmure Tully
>Edmure pushes his grand-nephew off the ledge
>Camera zooms out past Yara's shoulder until she turns and looks into the camera
>"I guess the tune to the song of Ice and Fire never ends"
>Written by David Benioff and DB Weiss

>everyone hate snek
>everyone like thorn gramma
>put thorn gramma with snek
>everyone like snek
This was HBO's thought process. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

why did they waste birgitte on a one episode kill-off character
she should've played a red priestess or something

>King's Landing

yeah, it feels old school. Nowadays it's just about points of view and different sides, but having an ACTUAL hero / protagonist to root for is amazing.
I read the books, I only watch the show because well fuck it, but I genuinely like show Jon.

Rank kings on the Iron Throne we saw onscreen

Robert > Joffrey > Mad King > Cersei > Tommen

So... what the fuck was the thing that nobody knew was going to happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=IxI8aPISq8I&feature=player_detailpage#t=28

Reminder this will happen

So did Robert Strong rape the bitch? Or is he just breaking her bones one by one?

its war and people die. doesn't matter if its a 'little girl' it was all d&d fanfic anyway. it was a waste of air time and talent

He learned the ways of CIA, just like Arya

non-linear passage of time between scenes

kek

>Books and early show make "the balance of power" huge deal
>Legitimacy is a huge deal
>People literally going to war over an inheritance dispute.
>People get assassinated and it's a mystery who did it, lots of small factos in play
>Mystery, drama and generally no idea about what's going to "happen" to anyone because it's tense and you can't trust no one
>Turns out you can just outright murder anyone you want without any consequences
>Euron murders his brother and openly confesses killing a king - one of the most "punishable" crimes in Westeros alongside kinslaying
>Cersei openly murders a ton of people, including the head of a major religion and an entire major house
>Arya just pops out of nowhere and kills major antagonist

Wow. Literally wow. Can you imagine how quickly this show would have ended if you could just kill anyone you wanted? Even fucking Jofrey had to publically have Ned confess before executing him in front of the gods and it still caused a massive rebellion.

What the fuck.

Honestly.

yup. It's called pandering.

>Lyanna looks like a Sand Snek

DnD probably confused Elia with Lyanna jeebus

I mek joke

ABANDON THREAD

>maybe I can be your little girl tonight

I will literally fap to this.

>Stannis's lieutenants

Any of you guys know who Stannis left behind to rule Storm's end while he was up north? Who did Stannis leave behind to rule Dragonstone?

What was with this rapeface? did he fucking wink at him?

they were talking about the book readers not being able to spoil anything this time around.