When did pokemon get so stupid?

When did pokemon get so stupid?

I stopped playing after I finished emerald years ago.

It keeps getting better and better.

in my word the first gen is the best and the only one worth playing ..

>mwf this is an actual pokman

I can cut G2 some slack because it gave me Chikorita... but G1 is the best.

>mfw this is an actual pokman

The cards are getting more powerful too.
A few years ago 200hp was the legendary max
Attacks are higher now too

i agree G2 is cool too (samefag as post b4)

>mfw I google and it's actually true

das my neiger

this thing has actual magnets
fucking magnets

how dare you compare this to a key chain ?

nice feet

that's a pokeball

Sorry, posted wrong pokman.

It's not all bad.

this is poland, best pokman of the game

You big goofball now this thread is going to explode!!

I both like and dislike newer pokemon.
Some make sense, some are like what tha fuck.

I do like the background message of what we do to the environment effects the creatures living in it.

A mad pokeball

Abra used teleport

Some rose tinted glasses you got there.

All new gen pokemon deserve to be raped and murdered

>what should we do for Poliwhirl's evolution?
>uuuh, make him angry
>you're promoted

Less Pokemon based on real life man made objects. Seriously.

Like boxing gloves?

Or wrestling belts.

Or even the man-made classic U-shaped magnets.

It's not a Keychain though. And this isn't an ice cream cone, in case someone wanted to post it.

Okay. Gen 1 is the weakest in terms of gameplay. Genwunners I'm sorry not even the remakes saved it.
Gen 2 is easily better and continues the not so existent story
Gen 3 started getting more serious with Magma and Aquas endeavours causing a near calamity
Gen 4 super refreshing going into it, probably one of the best OSTs in pokemon not to mention team galactics objectives are down right dark
Gen 5 got WAAAAY to much hate for the Vinilluxe, Trubish, Kling-klang line. It's actually in my opinion the second best gen with interesting characters, intro to cutscenes and difficulty
Gen 6 while I haven't finished it it's world is massive compared to say gen 2, while it has the weakest pokedex addition the Pokemon are all still good, yes even Klefki and it also continues with deeper characters an cutscenes
Gen 7 again haven't finished it but sun and moon are soo refreshing and takes a break from the dark plot of the previous three gens. While not the most efficient Team Skull is the best team. Again great fleshed out characters that you can care for and dispite what people might say about Alolan forms they're all hurt Genwunners confused why gen 1 Pokemon are being tinkered with

All n all Pokemon isn't gettin lame, honestly they've been improving each an every game whether it's Characters, World. And heck even all the Pokemon are great.
You have hate? Well sorry to tell you Gen 1 has some of the worst Pokes out there design wise, but that doesn't make them bad

This isn't going to be a meme fucking kill yourself, please.

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss

Duck off

To be fair those pokemon are all about human's effect on the environment and what that means for animals that live in it.

>hey uh, running out of ideas, how about a mimic that's just a living pokeball?
>that seems kinda lazy, older RPGs already have mimic monsters that aren't literally just an item with eyes, like FFVI
>you're fired

>not preferring based G3

Rayquaza is god-tier

Klefki is a fucking monster dude.
Genwunners are the worst kind of people.

That's a inverted pokeball

I cringed

The newest gen has the cutest pokemon of all.

Played from red all the way through black and white. Stopped and now I'm back for the new gen. The game itself is really good and the new gen is pretty good all things considered. A few of the new pokemon have become my favorite of all gens.

Pokemon sucks. I was watching yugioh.

Generations in order best to worst

2.>1>3>6>7>5>4

Le dark memer strikes again.

It's op as fuck

Klefki will 1 shot it gg

faggot

I like the simple designs. No mewtwo mewthree bullshit.

Best to worst or Your personal list? Cause best to worst NOT counting remakes goes (in my opinion)
7>5>2>3>4>1>6
Favs goes
7>2>5>3>4>1>6

fag

that's a really cute digimon

6>7>2>4>3>1>5

G2 didn't feel right the starters sucked and there were a lot of bad looking pokemon. i liked the dog legendarys and a few here and there but over all it didn't feel like pokemon to me. the games were great you got to go back and do the gen 1 gyms all over again

Please explain how gen 6 is at the bottom. Please explain how gen 5 is in top 3.

3rd gen was very clearly the decline in pokemon creativity. However the gameplay is getting better and better.

5>4>6>7>2>1>3
Fuck Hoenn

2>1>other gen

that's for me btw.

Me again. I like literally every Pokemon except this monstrosity. Klefki, Trubbish, Muk and whatever inanimate object pokes are fine compared to this. It's design is alright, but personally if anything is to get hated on its this

Cancer>Aids>Ebola>Your life

Truth. Fuck that thing. Fuck it in it's fucking hands. Also Druddigon.

>there are people in this thread older than 14

ISHYGDDT

Because like I stated in the long ass post. I haven't finished 6 but it's easily my least favourite. And when I got 5 I put 24 hours of gameplay in the first 48 owning it. I was enticed. Looking back 6 does beat 1 tho so thanks for the correction

I was fine with Druddigon

Till you find out gardevoir's a guy. Still if you're into that sorta thing

i kinda agree but,
Time > Cancer > Aids > Ebola > My Life

>pokeymon

>Till you find out gardevoir's a guy
That was all apart of the plan, user.

>29 year olds think they are still the target demographic

Obviously it's not but do you expect a kid to wrap their arbours the concept of recreation of the world/universe by means of super weapons?